Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Beautiful character detached private villa in Javea close to ameneties and beach 3 bedrooms (2 doubles) and 1 twin with room for a cot, also 2 completely refurbished luxury shower rooms (1 en-suite) very private pool and sunbathing terrace with quality loungers and large built in BBQ with loads of outside seating fully lawned garden with citrus & palm trees. This is a home and not just another average rental property.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Javea Arenal 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante/Valencia 98 km, Nearest railway: Denia|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors||
Large lounge/diner with UK TV & DVD with a very large collection of films to suit all tastes all bedrooms are roomy and have quality bedding.
|Further details outdoors||
Plenty of room outside in the fully enclosed lawned grounds with plenty of sunbathing terrace around the large private pool with quality sun loungersand also a loveley shady area for those who wish to get out of the sun for a while and to eat al fresco but in the shade.
Whilst we permit smoking anywhere outside we would like to stress NO smoking is allowed inside the villa.
The villa is equipped with everything you will need. The rental includes clean sheets, bath,hand towels,and bath mats for each week of your stay. We are available 24hrs a day for any problems or advice - not matter how small. We solve any problems quickly and efficiently with our dedicated team to ensure your stay is trouble free.
Price includes gas, electricity, linen and towels . Insurance is not included and is recommended. You will be met at the villa by our English Management Company, who will show you around the villa and will be on call 24/7 should you have any problems. A 30% non-refundable deposit is payable upon booking with the remaining 70% due eight weeks weeks before arrival. A refundable good housekeeping deposit of £200 is required to be paid on arrival which will be refunded immediately after inspection on departure and return of keys.Smoking is only permitted outside Arrive 4pm Depart 10 am
The Costa Blanca/Valencia region
The Costa Blanca with its turquoise Mediterranean sea and blue flag beaches and its host of championship golf courses between Alicante & Valencia, also a wide variety of theme parks and other activities such at fishing, tennis, boating, quad biking, clubbing, and much more makes it suitable for all age groups, The Costa Blanca is also recognised by the world health organization as one of the healthiest places in the world.
With an average of 320 days of sunshine per year, it is an ideal place to holiday
Javea is divided into three areas, the old town with cobbled streets, town houses and church has a traditional feel. The port, where a daily fish market is held. The new town (Playa Arenal) with its many cafes, cosmopolitan bars, and restaurants overlooking a wide horseshoe shaped beach with its shallow waters, making it ideal for families with young children. Sun beds, parasols, pedalos and motor boats for hire, also deep sea fishing trips can be taken from the port
In the summer months, evening craft markets line the Arenal well into the night. There are several good supermarkets,even Iceland and a couple of night clubs and internet cafés.
Javea and its neighbouring towns hold many fiestas over summer, as well as facilities for all water sports (jetski, pedalo, etc), boat hire/trips and horse-riding. The whole area is ideal for those who enjoy walking, cycling or climbing.
wine tasting in the Jalon Valley is recommended. So is driving inland to the picturesque Guadalest,, also the Vergel Safari Park near Denia makes a good day out
there is a fairground near the Arenal with many children's attractions, open daily till late during the summer, Attractions like: Terra Mitica theme park, Aqualandia Water Park and Mundomar sealife park in Benidorm, a half hour drive away.
There is also go-karting track in Javea