Villa with Lake Views
£98 / night
About the home
This exceptionally lovely, totally private villa benefits from its own private pool, with a shallow end perfect for the children. It is an ideal family location as it is totally fenced in within the olive groves and just a short walk to the lakeside and village of Iznajar. It boasts fantastic views over the olive groves and lake to the mountains beyond. Large terrace for relaxing, enjoying the pool and alfresco dining.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Iznajar Lake or Malaga|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
• Large, modern, well-equipped kitchen with table & chairs
• Utility area housing the fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
• Large library of books available
• Extremely comfortably lounge with Satellite TV, DVD & Music Centre
• Plenty of wardrobes and drawers in both the double & twin bedrooms
• Master bedroom has air conditioning and TV (videos only)
• Both bedrooms have views over the olive groves to the lake beyond
• Free-standing fans through-out
• Modern, family bathroom benefits from a lovely corner bath
• Hallway leads onto the front terrace and pool area
Further details outdoors:
• Covered terrace area surrounding the side and front of the villa offering plenty of room to relax and dine in the comfort of the shade
• Outside table with chairs & a sofa to sink into
• Unusually curved beautiful pool (8 x 3.5m and 4ft shallow end and 6ft deep end)
• Extensive terrace giving plenty of room for sun loungers, swing bench and space for children to run around
• Steps lead down into a garden area fully of beautiful roses and other colourful Mediterranean plants
• Fantastic views overlooking the lake and the mountains beyond
• Gates lead into the grounds of the villa, plenty of secure parking
• Fencing surrounds the villa offering total privacy and safety
• Immediately from your track, walk to the lake itself or to the small old town of Iznajar
• BBQ Provided
This villa is registered and approved by the Junta de Andalucia's Tourism Office, License number VTAR/CO/116.
• Smoking is permitted outside of the accommodation only
• 25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Balance due 8 weeks prior to commencement of holiday
• To allow for cleaning - occupation not until 4.00pm, vacation by 10.00am
• All clients must have adequate holiday and personal medical insurance
• A welcome pack is provided
• English speaking owner on hand to answer any questions
• Cots etc available on request
• A changeover day of Saturday to Saturday is preferred
The Andalucia / Cordoba Province region
Andalucia is home to a large and varied selection of towns, cities and places to visit:
SEVILLE - some 2.5 hours by car it is one of the largest historical centres in Europe.
MALAGA - About 1.15 hours by car, Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol with miles of sandy beaches.
GRANADA – 1.15 hours by car. Granada stands at the foot of Spain's highest mountain range, the Sierra Nevada and is famous for the Alhambra Palace and stunning gardens.
CORDOBA - 1.5 hours by car. Cordoba is home to the Great Mosque, or "Mezquita". In early May, homeowners proudly festoon their patios with flowers to compete for the city's "most beautiful courtyard" contest.
The Iznajar area
Iznajar appears like an island that rises out of the surrounding water and is perched on a hilltop. Its transformation occurred some years ago with the creation of the water reservoir, romantically named The Lake of Andalucia. Iznajar now has a waterfront overlooking an inland sea some 30kms long, and containing an estimated 900 million cubic metres of water.
The ruins of the 1,200-year-old castle are a key attraction Also worth visiting is the Santiago Church, built over time during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. Iznajar also has a small but fascinating municipal museum, dedicated to its agricultural heritage and local customs.
Local cuisine reflects Iznajar's position in a prime pork production region, as well as variations on classic Andaluz platos. There are many local taverns and tapas bars in and around the village.
Semana Santa, Easter week is the most important festival here. Townsfolk come together to present a religious theatrical epic with key scenes from the bible and the crucifixion. They celebrate the day of San Marcos on April 25 by quitting the town entirely for a mass picnic in the countryside at Valdearenas, the lakeside beach. Iznajar's annual September feria usually takes place from September 7-10.
We can arrange the following services to make your stay in this beautiful country even more memorable. Pre-booking is essential, please contact us for details.
• Reiki & Massage Therapy – A fully qualified beautician offers treatments by the poolside whilst you relax in the sun
• Extreme Sports Adventure – A thrilling day out quadbiking or snowboarding in the Sierra Nevada
• Painting Days – Treat yourself to a relaxing day with a local artist in her art studio
• Bird Watching - Organised trips around the local countryside
However, if your ideal holiday is to explore further afield then there is much on offer within easy reach from water parks, wolf park, and cultural visits to skiing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
If there is any activity you are particularly interested in, let us know when you book and we will do our best to help you.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Flights are available from all the budget airlines. Iznajar is just 1 hour from Malaga.
Car hire is essential. Malaga Airport is serviced by most major car rental companies and we recommend pre-booking.
Activities near Iznajar
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|29 Jun 13||7 Sep 13||£ 680||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
LATE DEAL: From now until the end of June 2013 the month of September 2013 is DISCOUNTED to just £599.00 per week. BOOK NOW ...Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Property not available for rent during the winter months (mid September to end of June).
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
Lets Holiday Spain
Lets Holiday Spain (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Private Detached Country House in Iznajar, Spain
Cottage Fantastic Lake View in Iznajar, Spain
Casa del Lago in Iznajar, Spain