from £85 /night help
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Villa Derin Details
SLEEP: 7 | BEDROOM: 4 | LOCATION: KALKAN / ISLAMLAR | WIFI: YES | POOL : PRIVATE
This stunning 4 bedroom villa with private pool is hidden away in a tranquil rural setting. Villa Serin is very good for small family, couple and honeymoon couple.
Surrounded by trees and plants you will feel totaly relaxed in your surroundings. Away from the crowds but close enough to town with Kalkan just 15 minutes drive away.
Villa has an amazing seaviews of Patara beach and Kalkan bay. The views are just spectacular.
All bedrooms also large terrace have stunning views of sea, mountain and nature.
There are about 10 fresh trout farms/restaurants and sample the fresh fish and local meals in the village. They are just 300 meters (a few minutes walking) distance. The villa is situated just minutes away from them and the local shops & green grocery store.
Why Kalkan Mountain Islamar Villas because pine trees, grape vines, clean air, cosy restaurants and spring water of Islamlar Village have captivated us in the first look.
* Private swimming pool : 8.5m x 4.50m, Deep: 1.60m
* Sun beds, Umbrella, BBQ, Shower, Table and chairs.
* Amazing Patara beach and Kalkan views.
Lounge and Kitchen
* The open plan kitchen is fully fitted and equipped, all materials and equipment. There is a large dining area with table and chairs. The kitchen has a build-in hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, kettle, dishwasher, microwave oven and toaster.
* The living room has large picture windows maximise the beautiful views. Patio doors to both the pool, terrace and garden. The furniture i.e sofas and coffe table are provided to make feel at home plus TV, dvd player are available as well. There are washing machine, iron/ironing board, Air-conditioning through the whole house. ( Warm and Cool )
* There is a cloak room in the living room as well.
* Wi-Fi internet access available as well.
* Bedroom 1 is Master Double bedroom
* Bedroom 2 is Two Single beds
* Bedroom 3 is Double bedroom
* Bedroom 4 is 125 cm x 190 cm bed
* Bathroom 1 with shower and wc
* Bathroom 2 with shower and wc
* Kalkan Experience Property / Rentals in kalkan will provide a meet and greet service to help familiarise your group with the villa and area and will be on hand to help throughout your stay.
* The villa will be cleaned weekly where linen and towels will be changed for a fresh set. Daily services include the servicing of the pool and garden area.
* Kalkan Experience Property / Rentals in kalkan can also arrange your Airport transfers & Car Hire for when you arrive - Please ask us before booking for further information.
* Boat Trips and Daily Excursions are also available. Information can be found in the villa and If you want you can ask by email and can get information details about them.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kalkan beach , Kalamar beach , Patara beach , Palm 10 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman Airport 130 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Turkish Mediterranean Coast region
Turkey's Mediterranean shore, called the Turquoise Coast, is nearly 1600 km (994 miles) long, scattered with fine-sand beaches and sprinkled abundantly with classical cities turned to picturesque ruins.
It has more and better beaches and resorts than does the Aegean coast, and warmer, saltier water than the Black Sea coast..
The Taurus (Toros) Mountains form a dramatic backdrop along much of the coast, often dropping steeply right into the sea, but in some places rivers have washed down enough sediment over the ages to form beaches backed by fertile alluvial plains good for growing cotton, vegetables, and even tropical fruits like bananas.
Kalkan is an elegant harbour town set in the heart of the old Lycian region. It is relatively cosmopolitan, with wonderful restaurants and great places to stay. The Taurus Mountains provide a stunning backdrop, whilst the views across the bay are remarkable
This beautiful and sophisticated bougainvillea-covered harbour town is set in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the Turquoise Coast.
Tourism is still relatively new in Kalkan, with the first visitors being yachtsmen who discovered the delights of the harbor and the town in the late 1980's.Strict conservation laws have ensured that the heart of the old village retains an authentic ambience that attracts (according to the Sunday Times) the sort of visitor who might also be enchanted by, say, Tuscany or the Dordogne.
The result is a discerning mix of predominantly British guests together with Istanbul Turks attracted by Kalkan's reputation within Turkey.
Winding cobbled streets, colourful shops and excellent harbour-side or roof terrace restaurants and bars are combined with stunning views – whether you are looking up to the dramatic Toros mountains behind the town, or down across the harbour to the broad sweep of the Mediterranean .
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
KALKAN EXPERIENCE PROPERTY RUDI ZEYBEK (Property Manager KALKAN EXPERIENCE PROPERTY)
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Jan 2015
Based in Turkey