House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
- Just a few yards from the beautiful sandy beach of Instow and with breathtaking views across the River Torridge and the estuary towards the neighbouring fishing village of Appledore, this contemporary Instow seafront house provides the perfect holiday base for friends and family.
- This unusual self-catering property has its bedrooms on the ground floor level, allowing the living areas to take full advantage of the views on the first floor, floor to ceiling windows flood the living room and kitchen with light, while the two balconies provide the perfect places to sit and relax.
- The terraced garden with paved and decked areas provides a great place for barbecues and sunbathing or for just relaxing in the hot tub.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Instow 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 80 km, Nearest railway: Barnstaple 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 1 with En suite Shower
- 1 Twin Bedroom, Family Bath/shower
- Enclosed Garden with Hot Tub, Large Living Room with Dining area
- Balcony and Kitchen with Dining Table
- Dishwasher all mod cons
- SKY + TV available
- Cot available on request
|Further details outdoors||
- Pool table and dartboard in the garage
- 2 minutes from the beach, 3 mins from shop & pubs/restaurants.
- Parking available for 3 cars
- Hot Tub filled May to September
The West Country region
Devon s a large county in South West England. TThe county shares borders with Cornwall to the west and Dorset and Somerset to the east. Its south coast abuts the English Channel and its north coast the Bristol Channel.
Devon is the third largest of the English counties and has a population of 1,109,900. The county is home to part of England's only natural UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dorset and East Devon Coast, known as the Jurassic Coast for its geology and geographical features.
It is also home to Braunton Burrows UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, a dune complex in the north of the county. Along with its neighbour, Cornwall, Devon is known as the "Cornubian massif". This geology gives rise to the landscapes of Dartmoor and Exmoor, which are both national parks. Devon has seaside resorts and historic towns and cities, rural scenery and a mild climate, accounting for the large tourist sector of its economy.
Instow is a superb family destination which hosts many tourist attractions suitable for all ages. The village hosts a fabulous beach with tourist facilities and many restaurants and gift shops.
There are several towns near Instow all within easy reach via very reliable bus services. Instow is an unspoilt seaside village with large stretches of sandy beaches and dunes, fishermans cottages, village shops and a good selection of pubs and restaurants specialising in locally caught seafood dishes.
A fabulous location that has something for everyone, children will love the sandy beaches and the area is a must for watersports, sailing enthusiasts and fishermen, whilst walkers and cyclists will enjoy the famous Tarka Trail which runs through the village.
We hope that you will agree that Instow with its view of the sea and of the rivers Taw and Torridge will certainly be a holiday break to remember.