Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Modern fully air conditioned villa in tropical setting for a relaxing holiday with long beaches, nightlife, restaurants, water sports, golf courses and day spas in the area. This fully equipped 3 bedroom villa is the more private and comfortable alternative to a hotel for a family, a group of golfers or two or even three couples holidaying together.
The villa is located in the quiet Khao Tao area, just South of Hua Hin town, with the lovely Sai Noi beach a few minutes away and with the mountains in the background.
A short drive away is Hua Hin town, with its beautiful miles long sandy beach and activities as kite surfing, banana boat, jet ski and horse riding on the beach. In town you will find plenty of supermarkets, small souvenir shops and a modern shopping mall, the "Market Village". After dark, Hua Hin comes alive with a great number of restaurants serving both Thai and Western food, bars, night clubs, the night market and much more.
If you are in for pampering, Hua Hin has some of the finest day spas in Thailand. Be sure to try the famous Thai massage which is very relaxing, especially after a long flight.
To the South is Pranburi, which is less developed, a very natural area with some lovely quiet beaches.
Some of the country's best golf courses are located in the Hua Hin area like the Springfield Royal Country Club designed by Jack Nicklaus and the Banyan Golf Club, which is nearby the villa.
The villa is located in an exclusive holiday resort with a few villas and a number of condos with 24/7 security. There is a large communal pool with a shallow end suitable for children. The villa is fully serviced with laundry, cleaning, garden maintenance and pool cleaning.
We can arrange airport transfer, book tours and trips, book golf tee times, arrange massages in the villa, car or motorbike rental and other services for you.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sai Noi beach 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Hua Hin airport 15 km, Nearest railway: Hua Hin railway station 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- The master bedroom has a King size bed and an en suite bathroom
- The 2 other bedrooms have a Queen size bed, all bedrooms have a wooden floor
- There is 1 baby cot
- All 3 bedrooms have closet space, bath robes and slippers
- The master bedroom has sliding doors giving direct access to the pool area
- The 2 bathrooms have a wash basin, toilet and shower with necessities as bathroom towels, soap, shampoo and body lotion
- The living room has 3 sofa units seating 6 people, an LCD TV and a large dining table seating 6
- The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, drier, water cooker, cooking plates, plates, glasses, cutlery etc for 6 people
- The living room and kitchen have a tiled floor
- Air conditioning throughout
- The master bedroom and living room have roller fly screen doors allowing for fresh sea breeze coming in, while keeping the flies out. The sliding doors open to the patio with pool
- Private car park to the front of the holiday villa
- Internet available free of charge
|Further details outdoors|
- Private swimming pool with spacious patio that can be accessed from master bedroom and living room
- Pool with hydro massage is around 160 cm deep and fitted with lights
- Patio has two sun loungers and a table with four chairs, ideal for a romantic evening dinner or for a relaxing glass of wine
- Well maintained tropical garden. The villa is walled to the left and right, the back is bordered by bushes, trees and plants
The Central Thailand/Bangkok region
South West of the capitol Bangkok lies Prachuap Khiri Khan province. This beautiful province borders Myanmar to the West where the landscape is mountainous and heavily forested. To the East is the Gulf of Thailand, with many long sandy beaches, the best known of which are Cha'am and Hua Hin.
On the way from Bangkok to Hua Hin you will pass the city of Phetchaburi, a city with a rich history and a number of Royal Palaces, one of which is the Phra Nakhon Khiri Palace, located on top of a hill. Just outside of the city is the famous Khao Luang cave, a natural cave with a number of Buddha statues placed inside.
Closer to Bangkok in Ratchaburi province you can visit one of Thailand's most attractive destinations, the Damnoen Saduak floating market, where you can witness the bustling activity of a great number of small boats full of fresh food, fruits and snacks cruising around the canals looking for customers.
One of Thailand's best known beach resorts, but with a relaxed and laid back atmosphere is Hua Hin, with its miles long sandy beach and warm waters. Besides relaxing in the sun you can take kite surfing lessons, ride a banana boat, ride a horse or pony on the beach or make a boat trip.
Hua Hin has something to do for everyone. The town is very well known for the large number of excellent golf courses in the area and for the massage shops and day spas, ideal for those who like to be pampered.
Just outside town you can visit the Hua Hin vineyard and winery, set in a beautiful rural and mountainous area. Enjoy a great lunch here with locally produced wine overlooking the area. This is also one of the best places where you can make a ride on the back of an elephant in a natural environment.
For Jazz lovers, there is the annual Jazz festival in the summer, for kids the Black Mountain water park, go kart racing, pony rides and much more. At night there is plenty to do with the night market, bars, restaurants serving fresh seafood and Muay Thai boxing fights.
You won't be short of shopping options in the area with the new "Market Village" mall, the many small souvenir shops, the outlet stores and the night market. If you enjoy Thai food, learn to cook some of the delicious Thai dishes at one of the cooking classes.
If you are interested in culture and history, visit one of the many magnificent Thai Buddhist temples or see the beautiful seaside Maruekhathaiyawan Palace in Cha'am.
South of Hua Hin you will find Pranburi district with more quiet, less developed beaches and sleepy fishermen villages.