Marrakesh Hua Hin Residences
About the home
Marrakesh Residences are located 1.8 kms south of Hua Hin center, and only a 400 meters from the 'Market Village' - an appealing and modern shopping mall catering for all needs. Here you will find Asian, European, and Thai restaurants, a Tesco supermarket, a cinema, bowling, etc. In Marrakesh's walking distance you will find more local food from street vendors, and restaurants for your immediate appetite. Local groceries and 7-Eleven type shops taking care of your daily needs.
Besides activities offered in the resort - i.e. enjoying the pool facilities, sun bathing, and the fitness center, there are more possibilities on the beach such as walking, swimming, jogging, kite surfing, horse riding, massage etc.
Strolling here you will find local stalls renting out sunbeds and offering simple yet very good and tasty food and drinks. The neighboring beach hotels offer excellent food of all kinds of cuisines.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||In front of the resort, 100m|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 shower rooms|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
Further details indoors:
- The living area has a cozy seating, a dining table for 4-6 persons, a flat screen cable TV and a DVD player, and is linked to the fully equipped kitchen
- Between the living area and the 2 bedrooms is an office room
- The guest bedroom has a queen size bed, a wardrobe, and a bath bathroom opposite the aisle
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with a wardrobe, a shower bathroom and a flat screen TV/DVD placed on a teak sideboard
- Close to the entrance is a storage room with a washing machine installed
The apartment is equipped with 8 large and 8 small towels, as well as 2 complete sets of bed-linen.
The Central Thailand / Bangkok / Prachuab Khiri Khan region
Hua Hin is located in the province of Prachuap Khiri Khan.
This province is a long but narrow strip between the border with Myanmar (Burma) to the West and the Gulf of Thailand to the East. The beautiful coastline running from Petchburi in the North to Chumporn Province in the South, is like a long chain of fishermen's villages on beautiful beaches. Here is the narrowest part of Thailand, just 12 km bettween Myanmar and the sea. The Province is blessed with the peacheful waters of the Gulf, mountains, caves, waterfalls, national parks, as well as many places of historic, cultural, geographic, and biological interest.
The Hua Hin area
Hua Hin is nestled by the Gulf of Thailand in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, less than 200km south of Bangkok. Hua Hin, literally meaning "rocky beachhead", was named after the rocks at the north end of the five-kilometer sandy beach. It became the country's first beach resort after a rail line was laid in the 1920s and King Rama VI established his summer palace here.
For almost a century, it has been a popular weekend getaway destination for city residents, Royals and the elites. Today, it is one of the country's most famous beach towns that attracts both Thais and foreigners for both holidays and long-term stays.
Activities: swimming, sunbathing, strolling, horse riding, jogging, hiking, playing water sports and simply enjoying beautiful ocean views, cool sea breezes and the soothing sounds of waves lapping at the beach are among the things holidaymakers love to do in Hua Hin. Further there are bicycling possibility and 8 good golf courses within a radius of 20 kms, among them Thailand 's first " the Royal " just next to the railway station.
There are many more places of interest and sightseeing in this beautiful and historic town. Brochures are available at tourist offices, hotels, and travel agents - and Google will give you plenty of information as well.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Usually, international visitors will arrive at Bangkok Airport which is a 200 kms away from Hua Hin.
From here the best options are:
- 1-3 visitors with normal luggage: common taxi (Toyota - Vios type-size) which will cost apprx. 1.800 Thai Baht (45 Euros)
- 2-3 visitors with a bit of excessive luggage: Limousine service (Camri/Accord/Volvo) -size, can be hired at special counters at the airport, or pre-booked through travel agents, or through us. Cost apprx 2.600 - 2.900 Baht (65-70 Euros)
- 4 and more visitors with excessive luggage: recommendation is to pre-book a 7 to 9 seater minivan at a cost of 2.800 - 3.000 Thai Baht (70 - 75 Euros)
Activities near Hua Hin
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|High Season||1 Nov 11||1 May 12||£ 20000||-||-||Flexible|
|Low Season||1 May 12||1 Nov 12||£ 16000||-||-||Flexible|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
1. Monthly rental rates depend on duration and season, and vary from about THB 55,000 (1,300 Euros) during low season to THB 65,000 (1,600 Euros) during high season. Please inquire for latest rates and provide intended duration of stay.
2. Longer term rental negotiable
3. Electricity and water will be charged as used per meter-reading.
4. There will be a final cleaning charge of THB 1,500.
5. Room cleaning: 1 cleaning per week is included. Additional cleaning can be arranged at THB 500/time
6. To confirm a booking we ask for a deposit of 50% of the rent. The balance to be paid after your arrival here.Enquire now
Please contact the advertiser to enquire about available dates.
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Thailand and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2011. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Marrakesh Hua Hin Residences in Hua Hin, Thailand
Holiday apartments in Thailand (1,088)