Self-catering 2 bed apartment
from £143 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This fantastic ground floor apartment is on the doorstep to Holyrood Park and 5 minutes walk from the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace and the Scottish Parliament. The apartment is an ideal location for walks or bike rides around the park and the extinct volcano 'Arthur's Seat' is a stunning view of this beautiful city. It is within walking distance of most of the Edinburgh Fringe festival venues and the shopping area of Princes Street. Also, it's a 15 minute walk to the train station for a 50 minute journey to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games.
The Edinburgh Festival Fringe is the largest arts festival in the world. Thousands of performers take to a multitude of stages all over Edinburgh to present shows for every taste. From big names in the world of entertainment to unknown artists looking to build their careers, the festival caters for everyone and includes theatre, comedy, dance, physical theatre, cabaret, children's shows, musicals, operas, music, spoken word, exhibitions and events.
This clean, 2 bedroom apartment is available for a minimum of 3 nights and we can arrange a 'meet and greet' to exchange keys and answer any questions you may have. It's available for 2 – 4 adults.
- 2 large bedrooms: 1 double bed and 1 kingsize. Built in wardrobes and drawers for storage. Full length mirror.
- Spacious living room with 42” TV, 2 armchairs and comfy sofa.
- Spacious kitchen: with dining table, 4 chairs, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer, washing up liquid, washing powder, tea towels, kitchen roll, tea, coffee, sugar, kitchen foil, cling film, pots/pans, casserole dishes, plates/bowls/cutlery, wine glasses/tumblers/cups/mugs.
- Reliable Wi-Fi.
- iPod dock with speakers.
- Gas central heating and electricity.
- Bath with shower. Toilet rolls and soap provided.
- DVD Player.
- Selection of Historic Scotland souvenir guidebooks for local attractions such as Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Hair dryer.
- Duvets/bed linen
- Easy access for wheelchair users.
- Free private car parking adjacent to the building.
Check in is 3pm and check out at 11am.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Midlothian region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
65% Response rate
Calendar last updated:22 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 987 properties
- 605 properties
- Perth and Kinross
- 581 properties
- Scottish Borders
- 465 properties
- 174 properties
- East Lothian
- 169 properties
- 88 properties
- 72 properties
- South Lanarkshire
- 55 properties
- West Lothian
- 39 properties
- County Tyrone
- 37 properties
- 34 properties
- North Lanarkshire
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- Falkirk District
- 16 properties
- County Armagh
- 7 properties