Riverside apt #1 - HCMC centre
from £47 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £47 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
*** FLEXIBLE CHECK IN AND OUT ***
The calendar is updated everyday . Check out my other listings in the same building with same views for your best suitable units.
This is the Saigon river view apartments Type Six .
Total area 90sqm with large living area. Full view to Saigon river and CBD. Stunning !!.
Its an ideal location from CBD, only 5 mins to Nguyen Hue, Ham nghi streets. Only few minutes to tunnel crossing the Saigon river to Est West Highway.
The nearby attractions: Benthanh Market (cross Calmette bridge only 10mins)
Ben nha Rong (Historic port ) only 10mins walk along Nguyen Tat Thanh Str
Historical Bridge ( Mong Bridge ) over the Tau Hu canal on 10mins walk away.
Bitexco Tower - Observation deck on 49th floor - Shopping n Cinemas only 15 mins walk.
Typical Vietnames living scenes , just 5mins away , around the corners. (Food stands, streetside dinning .....local beers, Pho - noodle soup )
Top 5 star Hotels along the River, only 15mins (crossing Khanh hoi Bridge to Ton Duc Thang Str)
The building has minshop, restaurant, hairsalon and banking facilities ATMs on the ground level.
Taxi VInaSun stand 24/7
It's one of apartments offering from short stays to long lease .
All are in form of Stylish 2 bedroom apartments.
The 2 bedroom apartments are on level 15,19 and 21 of the 23 storey mixed use building.
The 3 bedroom apartment (135 sqm - accomodate upto 6 adults ) is on level 10. Pls check out my other listing named Riverside apartments-HCMC centre #5.
All 04 selected 2bed apartments, are North facing & capturing entire views to Saigon River and CBD.
Interiors designed by BPDesigns co.ltd offering stylish and elegant furnitures with 2 typical layouts. (Type 6 & 8)
Type Six - 90 sqm - 2bedroom with larger living room
Type Eight - 90 sqm - 2bedroom with larger loggia.
All the 4 apartments are ready with high standard facilities & appliances:
- High speed wifi internet
- TV box with over 60 international channels
- 50 inches LCD + hifi 600W entertainment system, blue ray player
- Microwave oven + grill
- Infred hot plates (sensored)
- 200L fridge
- Hood, kettle, toaster
- SS Cooking wares
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- Hair dryer
- Iron & iron board
- 03 aircons - and fans (03)
- Safe box (your own set up PIN)
- Double bed
- 02 night tables
- 01 wardrobe w. safe box
Bedroom 2 (Sunroom can be)
-01 foldable sofa bed 1,4m X 2m
-02 relaxing chairs
-01 glass tea table
-01 chest height wardrobe and luggage hideaway
-01 book /dsplay shelf -
- iPad/ iPhone connector to Bose speakers
- Bay window with timber blinds
Living & dinning
-02 Foldable sofa beds
-01 set Barcelona relaxing chair and ottoman
-01 tea table
-01 desk & shelf cabinet and stools
-01 TV stand
-02 display stands/benchs
-01 1,5mx 0.8m dining table
-06 dining chairs
-Security 24/7 - key card access / telecom door phone
- Large lift cabines
Near by amenities:
- Circle K 24/7 convenient shop just cross the road at front of the building
- Bakery , Pho ( beef noodle soup ) , just around the corner
- Flower shops
- California gym center - 5 Nguyen Tat Thanh Str - This centre provides males & females sauna , steam rooms...in door mountain climbing and various equipments
- Minimarts (one on Nguyen Tat Thanh Str , one on Tondan Str)
- HSBC / VCB / SCB / CBA atms
- Taxi stand - Vina Sun
- Moto bike rental (provided by me, pls ask if in need)
- Bus stop 5 mins walk away from the building
- Ferry terminal to Vung tau - (Bach dang Ferry ) - 12 mins walk away
Contact me for details and support
Fresh linen, pillow cases for upto 5pax
Bath towels ( 08)
Toiletries includes shampoo, bath gel, toothpaste and brush, toilet papers,
Laundry powder and softener
Fresh drinking water 20 liters , Tea & Ready mix coffee , welcome beers , cookies
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY, PLEASE MAKE INQUIRiES AS THE CALENDAR MIGHT NOT IMMIDIATELY REPRESENT FOR ALL 4 APARTMENTS !
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau 80 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tan San Nhat international airport 8 km, Nearest railway: Saigon train station 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||3 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The Ho Chi Minh City region
This is the typical tropical climate region of Vietnam. From Ho Chi Minh city you can easy reach :
- Mekong Delta provinces to check out floating markets
- Flight or catch train to Nha trang to check out infamous beaches . Around 400km
- Mui ne in Phan thiet by buses. Around 200km
- Vung tau by hydrofoils . The terminal is just 5 mins away from apartment.Around 1h 40 m
- Can gio forest and beach . 1 hour away by shuttle buses.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Can gio mangroves forest and beach . 1hour away
- Cu chi historic tunnels . 1h 30m away
- CBD walks and shopping : Nguyen Hue Boulervard , Le Loi Blvd, Ham Nghi Blvd - Rex Arcade , Vincom Centre A, Bitexco Financial Tower.
This only 15 mins walk from the place
- Bargain shopping : Saigon Square markets - there are two locations one on Ton Duc Thang Str, one on NKKN Str , Ben Thanh Market
- Night out : Chill skybar on Le Lai str- top of AB tower
Skydeck on 49th level of Bitexco tower
- Cinecomplex : BHD Star on level 2 n 3 of Bitexco FInancial tower - 15 mins walk from the place
- Street food and beers : Around the building at night
Around the podium of Bitexco Tower at night
Ben Thanh Market Night restausrants
- Seafoods : Ngoc Suong Restaurants
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
21 Jan 2014
"Great apartment with view to match"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely apartment. Bach has thought of everything to make time spent here easy and comfortable. He is an extremely helpful host, willing to answer questions prior to and during our stay. The apartment is roomy enough for a grown up family of 4 adults to share as there are 2 bathrooms and a kitchen area and lounge. We loved the view of the river and the fact that we could walk to district 1 in under 15 minutes. Bach makes it easy to arrive and settle in by communicating prior to arrival and being there to welcome you. The kitchen is well equipped and being able to use laundry facilities is a real plus when travelling.
27 Nov 2013
"Fantastic apartment, great view, convenient location"
Bach's apartment was beautiful - clean, well designed, spacious and trendy! Bach met us at the airport and took us to the apartment. He provided a great welcome pack for us with basic supplies including toiletries and plenty of water. The apartment was comfortable to spend time in and in a great location - there was lots to wander around and see close to the apartment, including great street stalls selling pho, noodles and rice paper rolls and night markets. It was also only a five minute taxi ride in to central Saigon to see all the sights - the Opera House, the markets, museums, botanical gardens, cathedral etc. One piece of trip advice - don't go to Dam Sen Water Park - some of the rides are extremely unsafe.....