DB Court Serviced Apartments
from £52 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Well-positioned in District 3 (CBD), DB Court Serviced Apartment is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Ho Chi Minh City. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions: Museum of War Remnant , Museaum of Southern Women, Pasteur Institute.
DB Court Serviced Apartment also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Ho Chi Minh City. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, car park, valet parking.
The ambiance of DB Court Serviced Apartment is reflected in every apartment. ironing facilities, shower, internet access – wireless, air conditioning, satellite/cable TV are just some of the facilities at your reach. The building's recreational facilities, which include fitness center are designed for escape and relaxation. DB Court Serviced Apartment is a smart choice for couples or travelers to Ho Chi Minh City, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
For direct booking: contact us via email email@example.com or hotline: +84908743332
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||645 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tan Son Nhat Airport 5.593 km, Nearest railway: Saigon Train Station 1.562 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Ho Chi Minh City region
Since 1975, the south of Vietnam was reunified with the north of Vietnam and became governed under the Communist Party of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City
Previously known as the Pearl of the Far East, Saigon was the name of the city before 1975. After 1975, it name is changed to Ho Chi Minh City and become the financial center of the whole country. Now the city is not only the biggest but also the most lively city. It is not as fast-pacing as Singapore but every thing can be found there, especially in the city center.
Stay with us and spend merely 5 minutes driving to District 1. Or...
• Take a leisurely ten minute stroll to the Saigon Opera House
• Shop on Nguyen Dinh Chieu and many, many more all within a ten minute walk
• Visit the Reunification Palace and War Remnants museum, both less than ten minutes away
• Coopmart NDC is just around the corner
• Walk to Museum of War Remnants, only 20 mins door to door
• Travel twenty minutes or less to either the train station or Ton Son Nhat International Airport.
• Hundreds of restaurants, from local street food to the best fine dining cuisine are all within a one or two foot steps from the front door.
• The most famous bun thit nuong (cold noodle salad with fresh herbs and grilled pork) in all of Vietnam is sold on the street at the entrance of the building
• We can refer you to an excellent tailor, located only ten minutes away to make the perfect custom suit or dress at very reasonable prices
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:09 Feb 2015
Based in Vietnam
Credit cards accepted