Country home right in city, D7
from £11 /night help
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Hi, I have these rooms in my vila in D7 for rent:
2 private bedrooms about 38sqm/each (with large bathroom & shower)
1 master bedroom about 64sqm (with balcony & large bathtub) --> occupied from Apr 6 to June 6.
- Balcony, large windows, wooden floor, full furnished (TV, air conditioner, refrigerator, queen size bed with mattress, table & chairs, wardrobe, water heater, shelves). Private bathrooms and passcode for each room.
- Large living room, side yard to park car/bikes. Large kitchen with baker, microwave, gas cooks, refrigerator, dining table, dishes, glasses and utensils.
- Gardens and trees everywhere. Front large rooftop with stone table and chairs, trees, where is suitable for BBQ. Back rooftop with washing machine, place to dry your clothes.
- Very comfortable, windy, bright with nature lights, fresh air and trees. Totally safe in a green, quiet, friendly area. A very nice view to the crowded areas from the rooftop. You'll live in a place like country home but till very close to the crowded, dynamic center of the city.
- Easy to go everywhere: right at the back of Citimart at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 (New Saigon), 5-7mins to Lotte Mart, RMIT, FV Hospital, Crescent mall, SSIS & a local market. You can go to D.1, D.3, D.4 in 15 mins, D.5, D.10 in 20mins, D.2, Binh Thanh Dist. in 25 - 30 mins riding bikes. It takes
- I'll provide monthly ticket to the shared outdoor swimming pool & gym at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 with very cheap price for tenants who want them. You can walk there and home in 5 mins.
USD295/month long term, USD320/month short term (less than 3 months) for normal bedrooms.
USD320/month long term, USD355/month short term (less than 3 months) for master bedroom.
All included: rental, electricity, water, TV cable, unlimited wifi, management fee to take care of all other maintenance/services for whole house, maid for the public area and twice/week/room.
One month deposit and 1 month rental when moving in.
A nice Belgium lady who works in furniture company, speaks French, English.
Landlord: I'm a single mom Vietnamese, open-minded, easy to be with. If you make friend and stay in my vila, I can help a lot for your work and life in Vietnam. I'm not a real estate broker.
Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day!
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau beach is 45 mins driving car 120 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 1, Lounge seats for 1|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Ho Chi Minh City region
- It's a gateway for who wants to enjoy a countryside living in a friendly neighborhood, who wants to avoid polluted centre of the city yet still wants to easily go visit it.
- Closed to Lotte Mart, RMIT, FV Hospital & local market and an outdoor swimming pool, Citimart at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 (New Saigon). You can go to D.1, D.3, D.4 in 15 mins, D.5, D.10 in 20mins, D.2, Binh Thanh Dist. in 25 - 30 mins riding bikes. You can check the map I uploaded in Photos.
- Nearest beach 45 mins driving car.
- Nearest golf court 10 mins driving motorbike.
- 15 mins to centre of the city where located tourist area with many tourist spots, entertainment & shopping centers.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Green, fresh, quiet and calm.
- The house is large with nature lights, fresh air and windy.
- Totally safe with one way in and out. No pollution and crows.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
43% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Apr 2014
Based in Vietnam