Riverside apt #4 - HCMC centre
from £49 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
*** FLEXIBLE CHECK IN AND OUT ***
The calendar is updated everyday .
The apt is newly launched in vacation rental , for extra location details and guests reviews - see my listing home ID 357858 - Riverside apt #1 - in the same building tower.
This is the Saigon river view apartments Type Eight (8) .
Total area 90sqm with large living area. Full view to Saigon river and CBD. Stunning !!.
Its an ideal location from CBD, only 5 mins to Nguyen Hue, Ham nghi streets. Only few minutes to tunnel crossing the Saigon river to Est West Highway.
The nearby attractions: Benthanh Market (cross Calmette bridge only 10mins)
Ben nha Rong (Historic port ) only 10mins walk along Nguyen Tat Thanh Str
Historical Bridge ( Mong Bridge ) over the Tau Hu canal on 10mins walk away.
Bitexco Tower - Observation deck on 49th floor - Shopping n Cinemas only 15 mins walk.
Typical Vietnames living scenes , just 5mins away , around the corners. (Food stands, streetside dinning .....local beers, Pho - noodle soup )
Top 5 star Hotels along the River, only 15mins (crossing Khanh hoi Bridge to Ton Duc Thang Str)
The building has minshop, restaurant, hairsalon and banking facilities ATMs on the ground level.
Taxi VInaSun stand 24/7
It's one of apartments offering from short stays to long lease .
All are in form of Stylish 2 bedroom apartments.
The 2 bedroom apartments are on level 15,19 and 21 of the 23 storey mixed use building.
The 3 bedroom apartment (135 sqm - accomodate upto 6 adults ) is on level 10.
Pls check out my other listing named Riverside apt #5 - HCMC centre
All 04 selected 2bed apartments, are North facing & capturing entire views to Saigon River and CBD.
Interiors designed by BPDesigns co.ltd offering stylish and elegant furnitures with 2 typical layouts. (Type 6 & 8)
Type Eight - 90 sqm - 2bedroom with larger loggia.
All the 4 apartments are ready with high standard facilities & appliances:
- High speed wifi internet
- TV box with over 60 international channels
- 46 inches LCD + hifi 600W entertainment system, blue ray player
- Microwave oven + grill
- Infred hot plates (sensored)
- 200L fridge
- Hood, kettle, toaster
- SS Cooking wares
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- Hair dryer
- Iron & iron board
- 03 aircons - and fans (03)
- Safe box (your own set up PIN)
- Double bed
- 02 night tables
- 01 wardrobe w. safe box
Bedroom 2 (Sunroom can be)
-02 adjustable head bed 1m X 2m
-02 relaxing chairs
-01 tea table
-01 chest height wardrobe and luggage hideaway
-01 book /dsplay shelf -
- Bay window with timber blinds
Living & dinning
-02 Foldable sofa beds
-01 set Barcelona relaxing chair and ottoman
-01 tea table
-01 desk & shelf cabinet and stools
-01 TV stand
-02 display stands/benchs
-01 1,5mx 0.8m dining table
-06 dining chairs
-Security 24/7 - key card access / telecom door phone
- Large lift cabines
Near by amenities:
- Circle K 24/7 convenient shop just cross the road at front of the building
- Bakery , Pho ( beef noodle soup ) , just around the corner
- Flower shops
- California gym center - 5 Nguyen Tat Thanh Str - This centre provides males & females sauna , steam rooms...in door mountain climbing and various equipments
- Minimarts (one on Nguyen Tat Thanh Str , one on Tondan Str)
- HSBC / VCB / SCB / CBA atms
- Taxi stand - Vina Sun
- Moto bike rental (provided by me, pls ask if in need)
- Bus stop 5 mins walk away from the building
- Ferry terminal to Vung tau - (Bach dang Ferry ) - 12 mins walk away
Contact me for details and support
Fresh linen, pillow cases for upto 5pax
Bath towels ( 08)
Toiletries includes shampoo, bath gel, toothpaste and brush, toilet papers,
Laundry powder and softener
Fresh drinking water 20 liters , Tea & Ready mix coffee , welcome beers , cookies
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY, PLEASE MAKE INQUIRiES AS THE CALENDAR MIGHT NOT IMMIDIATELY REPRESENT FOR ALL 5 APARTMENTS !
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau 90 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tan San Nhat International airport 8.5 km, Nearest railway: Hoa Hung Station 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The Ho Chi Minh City region
This is the typical tropical climate region of Vietnam. From Ho Chi Minh city you can easy reach :
- Mekong Delta provinces to check out floating markets
- Flight or catch train to Nha trang to check out infamous beaches . Around 400km
- Mui ne in Phan thiet by buses. Around 200km
- Vung tau by hydrofoils . The terminal is just 5 mins away from apartment.Around 1h 40 m
- Can gio forest and beach . 1 hour away by shuttle buses.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Can gio mangroves forest and beach . 1hour away
- Cu chi historic tunnels . 1h 30m away
- CBD walks and shopping : Nguyen Hue Boulervard , Le Loi Blvd, Ham Nghi Blvd - Rex Arcade , Vincom Centre A, Bitexco Financial Tower.
This only 15 mins walk from the place
- Bargain shopping : Saigon Square markets - there are two locations one on Ton Duc Thang Str, one on NKKN Str , Ben Thanh Market
- Night out : Chill skybar on Le Lai str- top of AB tower
Skydeck on 49th level of Bitexco tower
- Cinecomplex : BHD Star on level 2 n 3 of Bitexco FInancial tower - 15 mins walk from the place
- Street food and beers : Around the building at night
Around the podium of Bitexco Tower at night
Ben Thanh Market Night restausrants
- Seafoods : Ngoc Suong Restaurants
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
26 Nov 2014
"Ok apt in district 4"
Ok, apt in district 4. They left soaps, spices, coffee, clothes soap, etc. which was nice to have. Good view, but the section of town is not the best. But, you are in a big city. Half hour from airpo… More
25 Oct 2014
"Perfect for us- We'll be back"
Myself, partner and our 14yr son stayed here for 10 nights in Oct. and loved it. Just like the photos, the views are excellent, the apartment really comfortable and quiet. DIstrict 4 was perfect us, … More
19 Aug 2014
Bach responded to my e-mail within 4 minutes of me sending my enquiry which was exactly what we needed as we had to change internal flights and wanted to sort everything out urgently. I couldn't… More
3 Jul 2014
"Great host and place"
Bach is a great host and greeted me at airport. The apartment is clean and the views are amazing. Only a $2 cab ride to district 1 tourist areas or a twenty minute walk. Easy place to stay, ATM, cabs… More
21 Jun 2014
"Excellent apartment, great for local food & people, central (very close to District 1)"
We stayed with our family of 5 (children are 4, 6, 8 years old) for 5 nights. This apartment was fantastic, very convenient location (just $2-$3 from District 1). Just downstairs there are great food … More
17 Jun 2014
"Ideal place to stay"
This is the second time I have stayed at one of Bach's apartment. As with the previous rental I was delighted with every aspect of the place.
Everything that is required on a stay is provided and it is so much better to walk into an apartment rather than a motel room as you feel more at home.
The hardest part is leaving at the end, as this apartment is actually nicer than my apartment at home :)
Bach is a great host and can provide some great local knowledge which would help people on their first or tenth visit to HCMC.
I will definitely be using Bach's services again on my next visit.