Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 11
A luxury 6 bedroom villa in a great location set in beautiful landscaped gardens with an elevated pool and terrace area commanding great views of the surrounding area with only a short flat walk into Hisaronu.
Located in a tranquil area in the village of Ovacik this 6 bedroom detached villa is set in beautiful gardens carefully cared for by the owners and their agents. The villa is complete with its own private swimming pool.
Positioned in the lower valley the villa enjoys superb views of the surrounding area. Ideal villa for a large family or group.
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Oludeniz 5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||250 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman Airport 50 km, Nearest railway: Fethiye 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 3 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• This 6 bedroom detached villa built in 2004 is in excellent condition and has beautifully maintained gardens and pool.
• Once you enter through the front door this leads to a spacious hallway with access to upstairs, lounge, and downstairs bathroom a separate door leads to the lounge area and through double glass paneled doors to the kitchen & dining area.
• The lounge area is directly of the hallway through a separate door it has a feature working fireplace and air-conditioning and leads out through sliding doors to the extensive wrap around terrace area which overlooks the pool all on one level.
• Dining and kitchen area are through double glass paneled doors directly off the lounge area and has seating for 6 people through a Turkish archway is a large kitchen with white paneled base & wall units in a granite work top complete with inset chrome cooker & halogen hob with chrome extractor
• The kitchen has an external door which leads to a terrace and the garden which has an outside covered wood pergola seating area surrounded by a low maintenance garden
• A wide marble staircase with wrought iron hand rails lead to the 1st floor and are naturally lit by glass brick windows.
• You are lead up to an extensive landing area complete with windows to give a very pleasant naturally lit area, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom lead off of this landing.
• The family bathroom directly to the right is large and complete with a corner Jacuzzi with matching shell bathroom fixtures and antique brushed brass fitments completed in a light white matt decorative ceramic tile and raised matching decorative mid tile.
• Master bedroom (double) with air conditioning, large private balcony and a en-suite complete with corner shower all bathroom fitments matching
• 2nd bedroom double with air-conditioning and access to a private semi-circular balcony with great views of the surrounding area
• 3rd Bedroom twin with air-conditioning & private balcony
• Stairs lead up to a attic floor with 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
• 4th Bedroom double with air-conditioning & slatted pine clad ceiling
• 5th Bedroom double with air-conditioning
• 6th Bedroom single
• Family bathroom with shower cubicle, matching shell antique style vanity unit, w.c. wash basin completed with cream floor to ceiling ceramic tiles
• Marble flooring throughout the ground & 1st floor
• Ceramic flooring on the top floor
• Steel security front door
• American pressed panel white interior doors
• Solar energy hot water system with electric back up
|Further details outdoors|
• The terrace is complete with its own built in barbeque and enjoys great views of the surrounding countryside ideal for those sundowners
• Positioned in quiet location
• Short walk to Hisaronu village
• Private walled, gated and fully lit landscaped gardens has loving care from the owners with a number of unique features
• Raised balustrade pool area complete with shower & a large sunbathing terrace
• Private gated car port
• Approx. 5km from beach and lagoon at Oludeniz
• Approx. 7km from Fethiye town centre
• About one hour’s drive from Dalaman airport
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Fantastic location to discover the wonderful area of the Turquoise Coast. The property is ideally located in this region which enjoys a lot of sunshine through the year.
The coastline in this area is spectacular with plenty of places to visit either by boat or road
The Romans were very busy in this area and ruins can be seen wherever you go. Highlights include Myra, Simena and the Xanthos valley.
There are many Companies offering daily excursions, tours based on getting out and about with so many place to visit you will not be short of things to do
Dolbus run to many areas and are very easy to use
You may wish to book excursions in advance of your holiday, this is very simple to do, just pop to the website, www.activities-unlimited-turkey.com, have a look at what they offer and drop them an email.
Many activities are available to satisfy the whole family:
~ horse riding
~ Jeep safari
~ aqua park
~ boat trips...
Hisaronu and Ovacik lie close to one another in front of the spectacular Badabag Mountain surrounded by Pine forests and beautiful countryside.
Everywhere is within easy reach Hisaronu being only a short walk where you will find lots of bars and restaurants
Oldeniz is very picturesque with the famous Blue lagoon now a conservationist area so cannot be spoilt by development .
Fethiye is a bustling town with a lot of history dating back to Roman time relics can be seen all over. The Marina is lovely to walk around with Large and small yachts alike. A large variety of boat trips go from here on a daily basis and you can go to Rhodes which only takes 1½ hours.
Calis beach is served by water taxi and dolbus with a shingle beach with many shops along the waterfront
Dalyan is overlooked by ancient rock tombs which are the last resting places of the Kings of Kaunos. Boat trips go right through the village to the beach. The 7km long Iztuzu beach is protected, for it is here that the endangered Loggerhead Turtles lay their eggs and can be reached by the Dalyan canal or minibus. Sarigerme beach and Ekincik bay are both worth visiting.
Saklikent Gorge is well worth a visit only 45 mins drive away
Marmaris is very bustling the jewel in the crown being the old harbour and castle narrow streets and waterfront . Marmaris caters for all tastes, busy night life, sailing, beaches , bars and restaurants.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
19 Aug 2013
"A fantastic villa"
A real home from home, well better than home actually!!!A very comfortable well equipped villa. In a quiet location, but within easy reach of local shops, bars and restaurants....although having a car… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
73% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 823 properties
- 472 properties
- 392 properties
- 186 properties
- 133 properties
- Olu Deniz
- 105 properties
- 79 properties
- 69 properties
- 63 properties
- 35 properties
- 23 properties