House | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Godre'r Graig is a 6 bedroom property. The kitchen come dining area is fully equipped to cook and seat 12 people in comfort (a fridge freezer, an electric oven with gas hob, a microwave, a dishwasher and also a washer dryer) Many a family and friends reunion plus golf parties have enjoyed a meal around this giant of a table.
The light and airy lounge has a 32" colour TV, a DVD player, A video player and a music system and numerous books and maps to show you where and how to visit the numerous holiday attractions and activities nearby.
In the bedrooms, the high ceilings give character to the three twin and three double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. The views are of the Royal Saint David's golf Course and the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coastline.
* Visit Wales 5 star
* 6 bedroom detached property-sleeping 12
* Five bathrooms 2 with showers and three with baths.
* All-inclusive prices
* Free WiFi available
* Off road parking
* Situated at the foot of the castle
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* 2 minute walk to village pub, town play area, Golf course, railway station, a theatre and town swimming pool with sauna.
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
* With Tan-y-Graig can sleep up to 20 in 10 bedrooms
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Harlech Beach 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Liverpool John Lennon 140 km, Nearest railway: Harlech 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Further details indoors|
The kitchen come dining area is fully equipped to cook and seat 12 people in comfort (a fridge freezer, an electric oven with gas hob, a microwave, a dishwasher and also a washer dryer) Many a family and friend reunion plus golf parties have enjoyed a meal around this giant of a table.
The light and airy lounge has a colour 32" colour TV, a DVD player, A video player and a music system and numerous books and maps to show you where and how to visit the numerous holiday attractions and activities nearby.
In the bedrooms, the high ceilings give character to the three twin and three double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. The views are of the Royal Saint David’s golf Course and the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coastline.
There are also two main bathrooms each with a character of its own.
Holidays can be more fun with friends to keep you company
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
The North Wales region
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings.
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park Godre’r Graig and Tan-y-Graig are only a mile walk down to Harlech Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. The castle towering above the properties is a must visit and neither the children your yourselves will be disapointed. Within walking distance there is a selection of shops and pubs. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year.
You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.
Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
26 May 2014
The house had everything you needed all the bedrooms were a good size, dinning room had a hugh table plenty of room for everyone, lovley location only 10 walk to the beach would highly recommend.… More
9 Jan 2013
"Fantastic house to stay in for our new year break"
As three families of four we travelled to Godre'r Graig with high expectations and we were not disappointed! We arrived early but were still greeted with a warm welcome and told we could go in, there were home made mince pies and wine waiting for us which was lovely. The house itself was a good size and immaculatly clean, with plenty of room for the children to play with toys, games etc.The lounge was comfortable and we could relax and watch dvd's together etc. The kitchen was probably our favourite, becoming the hub of the holiday as everyone can sit around the huge table together eating breakfast, then later after a day out exploring on the nearby beach or visiting Harlech castle come back and chat over dinner, games of cards etc. The house was very well equipped and a real home from home. A fabulous time was had by all!
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:13 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Visit site
- 173 properties
- 170 properties
- 150 properties
- 117 properties
- 100 properties
- 94 properties
- 93 properties
- 77 properties
- 56 properties
- Blaenau Ffestiniog
- 46 properties
- Vale of Ffestiniog
- 29 properties
- 27 properties
- 25 properties
- Llan Ffestiniog
- 21 properties
- Lledr Valley
- 18 properties
- 13 properties
- Llyn Peninsula
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties
- Tal y Llyn
- 7 properties