Cruise for the backpackers
Yacht | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 16
Papaya cruise was built in both modern western styles and classic. Papaya cruise covered by 9 deluxe cabins with wooden furnishings, airconditional and en-suite Bathroom system of cleverly – designed windows for amazing views of the insight, and a panorama scenery on the sundeck zone creating a new breakthrough in seeing the beauty of Halong Bay.
- Kayaking 2 person/1 kayak.
- Fishing, singing karaoke.
- English speaking staff.
- Vietnamese cruisine (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee.
- 1 small bootle water on bus.
- Entertainment Activities and Bar Happy Hour.
- Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment.
- Luxury cabin with Air con, en-suite Bathroom, slippers
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 8 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Safe|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 8 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (8)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
Based in Vietnam