from £150 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
South facing single storey villa with big garden and pool, Wi-Fi and air con, recently (2011) refurbished to a high standard, affording a peaceful country location in the neighbourhood of Sir Cliff Richard's villa and vineyards, with beautiful views over an unspoilt valley until the sea and Monchique mountain.
The combination of cosy and charming villa with large sun terraces, conservatory and an iummaculate Mediterranean garden, large pool and barbecue with al fresco dining area, fulfill all holiday desires. Terraces and patio are ideal spots for meals or a glass of wine enjoying the sunset after a day on the beach or pool.
Attached to the villa is a self contained studio apartment with separate entrance. All bedrooms and living room have air conditioning (heating and cooling). Its privileged sun exposure, pool heating and underfloor heating, make Villa Amendoal also very attractive for the Winter months.
The charming village of Guia, with several restaurants (famous for its Chicken "Piri-Piri"), supermarkets, banks, pharmacy and cake shop, is located within walking distance (15 min). AlgarveShopping, the largest shopping centre in the region, some of the Algarve's best beaches, Salgados golf Course and nature reserve and Portugal's only 2 Michelin Star restaurant, are just a short drive away. Albufeira, with its marina and picturesque old town, famous for its good value restaurants, bars and live shows, is located within 10 min. drive (6 km).
- Entrance Hall.
- Kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and French windows leading onto a large sun terrace.
- Open living room with French windows leading onto a large sun terrace with conservatory, comprising of: lounge with wood burning stove, reading area, dining area and TV room. The latter can be divided off from the remaining living room by sliding wooden doors and therefore be used as a bedroom for 1 child.
- Conservatory with folding doors, automatic sunshade and dining table.
- 2 twin bedrooms, which can be transformed into double bedrooms by joining the beds, one with French windows leading onto a south facing terrace and the other one with a sliding glass door leading to a bright second living room, with a bed for the 7th person and access to a very modern shower room.
- 3 bath/shower rooms: 1 with walk in shower, 1 with twin hand basin, bath and walk in shower and 1 (aformentioned modern bathroom) with walk in shower, twin hand basin and separate toilet with bidet and hand basin.
Self-contained Studio Apartment (with separate entrance):
- 2 single beds (can be joined to form a double bed).
- Small cupboard kitchenette with sink, hob and fridge.
- Shower room with walk in shower.
- Breakage Deposit: 400£
- Minimum Rental: 1 week
- Towel Change: 2 x week (mid and end)
- Linen Change: 1 x week (end)
- Cleaning: 2 x (1 week bookings), 4 x (2 week bookings) and 6 x 3 week bookings) + end cleaning
- Smoking is not permitted within the villa
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Galé and São Lourenço 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 40 km, Nearest railway: Ferreiras 7 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 3 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Cots (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Algarve region
Local Management Office: Our property management office is in the same area of the villa and they offer friendly advice, help and assistance to all our guests including: *** Out of hours emergency service *** Welcome visit by experienced representative to introduce you to the villas and surrounding area
Activities : *** Zoomarine Park (sea life): 10min drive *** Two Water slide Parks: 10min & 20 min drive *** Horse riding over the sand dunes: 5min drive *** Water sports & jet ski on Galé Beach *** Big game & Reef fishing from Albufeira marina just 5min drive *** Krazy World (zoo & mini golf): 20min drive *** River trips, Jeep Safaris, Sea day trips with barbecue on a secluded beach. *** Excursions to local markets and other places of interest in the Algarve, to Seville and Lisbon.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Algarve Holiday Rentals (Property Manager Algarve Holiday Rentals)
- 3 Years listed
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site