About the home
My apartment is huge in comparison with all other 2 beds, approx. double the normal 55m2, as before it was completely re-modelled to the highest modern specification, it was a 3 bed and 2 bath.
The spacious 1st double bedroom is 25m2 (west facing so you can have a nice lay-in), with fitted wardrobes and electric blinds and a low-slung super king size bed with memory foam mattress you are guaranteed the very best of sleeping environments. The 2nd double measures 15m2 also has fitted wardrobes, two single beds and a ceiling fan.
The luxurious wet-room is fitted with expensive fixtures and fittings, tear-drop shower, WC, bidet and heated towel rail. The east coast facing (with great park and sea views) open plan lounge and kitchen area can only be described as cutting edge.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared indoor Pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared tennis court on site|
Further details indoors:
Location, location, location.....The apartment is based on the best, most central road in the town locally known as 'El Chollo' which basically means fantastic bargain or great deal. This was so because when the Reina Sofia Park was designated an area of special interest and the new road was put in circa 1980, all the owners of village houses that backed onto the park made fortunes selling the land to keen residential developers who spotted the amazing potential!!!! There are three parks in Guardamar del Segura, Park Reina Sofia, Park Alfonso XIII, and Park Sur.
The apartment overlooks the Park Reina Sofia which is a formal park, and includes an open-air stage, a playground, two ponds (ducks and terrapins) and numerous walking paths and areas shaded by many and varied trees. The town also boasts 12kms of White Sandy beaches which can be reached by walking only 150 metres from the front door.
Further details outdoors:
The municipal swimming pools are based on the other side of the Reina Sofia Park (Avenida de Cervantes) near to the beach and costs 2 euros or so. There is no pool at the apartment building itself as it is in the most expensive part of town.
300€ security deposit is taken when you arrive and returned on satisfactory check of all fixtures/fittings on the day of your departure.
Garage space in the basement is by separate negotiation. It must be said parking in the high season is tricky so if you do want to hire a car (not a necessity) you might be best advised to ask me for some handy tips or advice!!!
Price includes clean towels, bedding and includes services although an additional charge of 10€ a day will be made to cover the use of the electric radiators, where desired, out-of-season.Summary - A deposit of 30% is required at time of reserving dates and then the remaining 70% (plus cleaning and security deposit) paid within 8 weeks of your arrival.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
The town is 20kms from Alicante and the airport and can only be described as an area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by protected Pine Forests and a 12km white sandy beach......you´ll be hard pressed to find a more amazing holiday destination in Europe where you will be automatically integrated into the local culture in the centre of town.
Guardamar whilst modest in size has the very best of everything the Mediterranean can offer!!!
The Guardamar del Segura area
There are three parks in Guardamar del Segura, Park Reina Sofia, Park Alfonso XIII, and Park Sur. The apartment overlooks the Park Reina Sofia which is a formal park, and includes an open-air stage, a playground, two ponds (ducks and terrapins) and numerous walking paths and areas shaded by many and varied trees.
The 12kms of White Sandy beaches can be reached by walking only 150 metres from the front door.
At the end of the road towards the Town Hall and Church is the top of the night-market which many people take in on their evening stroll on the way down to the Pine Forests, Beach & Promenade.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Most people fly in from Alicante but San Javier (Murcia) can also be considered at 50kms away.
Activities near Guardamar del Segura
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
10 Apr 2012
La casa está muy bien situada. Está cerca de la playa de arena fina, situada frente a un parque, muy cerca de cualquier punto del pueblo. Está cerca de la pinada con acceso peatonal y para bicicletas... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|16 Jan 13||1 Feb 13||€ 210||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Feb 13||1 Mar 13||€ 252||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Mar 13||1 Apr 13||€ 294||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 368||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 441||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 515||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||€ 662||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 809||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 588||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 368||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||1 Dec 13||€ 294||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Dec 13||14 Dec 13||€ 252||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Discounts are available for stays of 2 weeks or more in summer period and for stays of over a month for the rest of the year.....please ask.<BR><BR>300€ security deposit is taken when you pay for accomodation and returned on satisfactory check of all fixtures/fittings and after being cleaned. I will return deposit within 10 days of departure by cheque or bank transfer.<BR><BR>Price includes clean towels, bedding and includes services although an additional charge of 10€ a day will be made to cover the use of the electric radiators, where desired, out-of-season. <BR><BR>Summary - A deposit of 30% is required at time of reserving dates and then the remaining 70% (plus cleaning and security deposit) paid within 8 weeks of your arrival.<BR><BR>Garage space in the basement is by separate negotiation.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Holiday accommodation in Spain (16,476)