Domaine des Fleurs
Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 16
A magnificent 19th Century manor house, south facing and set in over 2 hectares of private garden and grounds with discreet heated swimming pool and newly surfaced tennis court. The property has 8 spacious and well appointed bedrooms, 6 with en-suite bathrooms and 4 with air-conditioning, and one situated on the ground floor for those who have difficulty with stairs, beautiful large living room, separate dining room and modern fully equipped kitchen. All front rooms open onto a wide outdoor terrace with traditional charcoal barbecue and outdoor dining area for 12-16 people. The property can comfortably accommodate up to 16 people.
Once used to cultivate flowers for the 'parfumeries' of Grasse, the mature gardens extend in wide terraces and open lawns dotted with fig and olive trees, providing a peaceful environment for relaxing with family and friends.
Located on the outskirts of Grasse, it's just a few minutes drive to the many restaurants, shops and cafes of the historic town centre, about 10 minutes to the pretty hilltop villages of Mougins and Valbonne and half an hour to the coast. Nice international airport – 30km. The property has resident caretakers who live in the lodge at the gates.
- Huge Living room with high ceiling and fireplace. 3 sets of French windows to terrace and garden. Flat screen TV with English channels, DVD player and iPod dock.
- Dining Room with solid oak family dining table and seating for 10-14 people
- New, fully equipped kitchen with multi-ring gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, big fridge freezer with ice maker.
- Guest Cloakroom and toilet
- Bedroom 1: Downstairs Double/Twin (2m bed) with en-suite shower room
- Laundry Room with washing machine and tumble-dryer
(2 staircases to access upstairs bedrooms).
- Bedroom 2: Large Double (2m) bedroom with dressing and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower in bath. Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 3: Double/Twin (2m) with en-suite black marble bathroom (bath with shower fitting). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 4: Double/ Twin (2m) with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower fitting). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 5: Family Room with double sofa bed. En-suite shower room, mezzanine with small children's bed, French windows to pool terrace.
- Bedroom 6: Large Double (2m) with en suite bathroom (accessed via 1st staircase). Air-conditioned.
Accessed via 3rd staircase :
- Bedroom 7: Top floor : Twin ideal for staff or children, sharing a shower room with
- Bedroom 8: Top floor : Twin ideal for staff or children
Wi-fi internet throughout.
The property is set within a mature garden of over 2 hectares, laid out in flat lawns and planted beds with palms, flowering oleander, fruit, olive and fig trees. From the house, French windows lead out to a wide terrace with outdoor dining tables and chairs for 10-16 people. From here, stone steps descend to the rest of the garden - sweeping flat lawns dotted with fruit trees and extending into olive groves. To one side is the tennis court which has been newly surfaced with tarmac. Tennis rackets and balls are available for guests use. There is also a ping pong table, bats & balls.
The swimming pool can be heated. It enjoys a sunny situation near the house, surrounded by sun-loungers and parasols and accessed from the garden via a gate and also a terrace leading from the Family Room.
The property is accessed via remote controlled gates at the end of a private driveway and there is extensive on-site parking for at least 5 cars, with 2 garages.
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 8 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (5)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private tennis court, BBQ|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
Domaine des Fleurs is located to the South of the historic town of Grasse, just 10 minutes by car into the many restaurants, cafes and shops of the town centre and about 15 minutes (3km) to the pretty villages of Mougins and Valbonne. It is about 8 km to Cannes and Antibes and the beaches of the coast and 30km to Nice international airport.
There's plenty to see and do locally with professional golf courses nearby such as the Royal Mougins, Cannes-Mougins and Grasse Country Club. There's also horse riding, cycling and hiking in spectacular natural scenery as well as some of the region's best gourmet restaurants including the Bastide Saint Antoine (Grasse) and the Moulin de Mougins.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
24 May 2014
"Immaculate property, great location and everything you could ask for"
Great week at Domaine des Fleurs. Location is superb - close to Grasse, but 2 minutes away from the dual carriageway to Cannes. Moreover a very quiet property with an enormous garden.Property has been… More
You're booking with
Marion Cote d'Azur Villas (Property Manager Cote d'Azure Villas)
- 1 Years listed
15% Response rate
Based in France
Credit cards accepted
- 1183 properties
- 489 properties
- 91 properties
- 86 properties
- 69 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 58 properties
- Golfe Juan
- 55 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 53 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 43 properties
- St Jean de Cannes
- 30 properties
- 23 properties
- Chateauneuf Grasse
- 21 properties
- Auribeau sur Siagne
- 17 properties
- Le Tignet
- 14 properties
- Les Adrets-de-l'Esterel
- 12 properties
- Mouans Sartoux
- 12 properties
- Le Bar Sur Loup
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Tanneron - Mandelieu
- 7 properties
- 7 properties