Mas Figueres in Costa Brava
About the home
Charming large old stone villa with a total capacity of 32 people situated Sils, in south Costa Brava, Spain. The holiday house has 9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and 2 cozy living rooms all with air conditioning everywhere adapted to a high standard of modern comfort.
In the private fenced grounds of the villa there is a big screened porch appropiate for larger parties, 452 m2 and a stunning bath area with terrace and a large pool 7 x 13 m.
As long as all our villas Mas Figueres is easily accessible from both France and Barcelona. Its tranquil location, surrounded by nature and farmland, is a good starting point to take advantage of the worldwide famous rocky Costa Brava beaches.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 32, 9 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Lloret de Mar, 15km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Hen and stag parties
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Gym, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Fax, Pool / Snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||9 Bedrooms, 10 bathrooms of which 5 family bathrooms, 4 en suites and 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (10), Double beds (12), Cots (2), Dining seating for 32, Lounge seating for 32|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Tennis court on site, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Climbing frame, Swing set, Trampoline|
Further details indoors:
This 802 m2 accommodation is spread out over two floors and includes a small 25 m2 cottage. The whole property can accommodate up to 32 people.
Ground floor, sleeps 13:
* 30 m2. entrance hall.
* Bedroom 1 (11 m2): on the left side of the entrance hall, 135 cm double bed
* First sitting room with 42 flat screen TV, DVD, and DivX with Mp3, 25 m2.
* (25 m2) second sitting room with TV 32"", Sat, DVD, and DivX with Mp3.
* Large fully-equipped kitchen with microwave oven, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, two refrigerators with freezer and a fireplace. You also will find a complete range of modern appliances, all cooking utensils, dishes, glasses and cutlery. Total surface 23 m2.
* Large 50 m2. charming dining room.
* First and second bathrooms (15 m2): located on the right-hand side of the entrance hall with shower, WC, bidet and hand basin.
* Bedroom 2 (52 m2): dormitory with six 135 cm double beds and one 90 cm single bed, located at the end of the entrance hall. It has 2 en-suite bathrooms.
Upper floor, sleeps 17 :
On the left-hand side starting from the front of the house:
* Bedroom 3 (25 m2): one 135 cm double bed, en suite bathroom and a nursery.
* Bedroom 4 (10 m2): one 135 cm double bed.
* Bedroom 5 (10 m2): one 135 cm double bed.
* Bedroom 6 (15 m2): one 135 cm double bed and one 90 cm single bed.
On the opposite side of the upper corridor and starting from the right:
* Bedroom 7 (16 m2): two 135 cm double beds.
* Bedroom 8 (16 m2): two 135 cm double beds.
* Fourth bathroom (10 m2): bath, hand basin, WC and bidet, situated between bedrooms 6 and 7.
* Fifth bathroom (6 m2): WC, hand basin and shower, located close to the landing of the upper floor.
Cottage, sleeps 2
A 25 m2. cottage is located within the grounds and has one 135 cm double bed and an en suite bathroom.
Further details outdoors:
* 175 m2. area with a large private swimming pool (7 x 13 m) and sun loungers. The area is fenced off for children's safety.
* 6 m2 outdoor seventh bathroom with WC, hand basin and shower.
* Large 250 m2. outdoor dining area with barbecue, Ping-Pong table, dartboard, football table, pool table , large flat 60' tv and an extensive range of garden furniture.
* Small 1500 m2. grove with shady trees typical of the Girona Costa Brava region.
* Large car park area.
* Bike rack close to the outdoor dining area.
* Petanque terrain, 5 * 17 m
Villa Mas Figueres is available to rent all year round: by the fortnight, week, for a few days or just for a weekend. Prices quoted are for the rental of the entire property (capacity of 32 people).
Weeks booked during the summer months will run from Sunday to Sunday and include all costs and taxes pertaining to the property (electricity, water, linens, towels and final cleaning).
Please use the form to make your reservation request, or call Mr Joseph Verdaguer on land line number + 34 972 16 82 72 or mobile phone number + 34 650 48 55 75.
We offer the following services:
Full tourist information about the Girona, Costa Brava region.
* English and French language assistance.
* Complete guide to the surrounding area (supermarkets, health centre, etc.)
* 24 hour full and immediate assistance during your stay.
* Alarm system.
The following services are also available on request:
* Cots and highchairs.
* Mountain bike rental at a special client price.
* Housekeeping service for meals or extra cleaning.
* Pets are welcome.
Before finalising your reservation we would ask you to read and familiarise yourself with the holiday Booking Conditions. A rental contract will be signed by both parties to formalise the booking.
Relaxation services, such as sauna and jacuzzi, are available in a nearby facilities with special prices for our clients.
Tennis and paddle at your disposal in a nearby courts with special prices for our clients.
The Costa Brava/Catalonia/Barcelona region
Girona, historic capital of the region
Within half an hour you can be in the heart of Girona, historic capital of the region. Girona is a popular shopping destination and you'll find a wealth of shops and stalls selling everything from locally produced artisan products to the latest fashions in clothing and electronic gadgets. Those seeking a more cultural touch need only take a stroll through the winding medieval streets of the old Jewish quarter (one of the best preserved in the region), visit the cathedral or cross the River Onyar on a bridge designed by Eifel, famous for his tower in Paris.
The Girona / Sils area
If you like all things flora, Blanes is a must. There are two large botanical gardens in Blanes - Mar i Murtra and Pinya de Rosa. Mar i Murtra ( founded by Carl Faust ) , just out of the city centre and along the coast, is the most famous of the two and you can spend an entire day exploring and enjoying the beautiful flowers, plants and trees on show. The gardens at Pinya de Rosa comprise over 7000 plant species from aloes and agaves to yuccas and opuntias - plenty to keep you busy! Blanes also offers a wealth of architectural beauty, such as the church of Santa Maria and the Font Gòtica (the remains of an old Gothic fountain).
Tossa de Mar
North of Blanes is Tossa de Mar, the "blue paradise", as the French painter Marc Chagall called it. And he was right, because Tossa is a tantalizing mix of medieval watch-towers and walls, a golden sandy beach and a picturesque old town (Villa Vella). With its crystal clear water Tossa is a popular destination for scuba diving, but those who enjoy a relaxing promenade stroll and good food will also enjoy this traditional seaside town. While it can get busy on the beach in summertime, Tossa de Mar still retains an unspoilt character and offers a glimpse of the original Costa Brava ambience.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Geographical coordinates are,
MAS FIGUERES.................41º 49' 40 14'' North 2º 44'' 08 43'' East
For flights try: Ryanair & Transavia from Barcelona and Girona international airports.
At least 16 flights to and from Britain ( Stansted, Gatwick, Luton, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Durham, East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester ,Newcastle, Edinburg and Derry ) . And 5 to and from Ireland ( Dublin, Knock, Cork, Kerry and Shannon ).
We can manage for you the best car and bus rental companies in the area and Barcelona as well.
Activities near Girona
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
A winter sun break
19 Mar 2013
We had 20 people celebrating a suprise party for my husband in this villa. With enough space for everyone. The villa also had all the aquipments that requires for a successfull party and stay. We can... more
13 May 2012
Very good service from the owner, he even emailed to see that we got home safely.
Lovely villa with loads of space for everyone. There was 14 of us (walking group) but only managed a couple of walks as we spent most of the time by the pool!
Loved the indoor BBQ - not that we needed to worry about the weather.
Would definately recommend to friends and family.
You do need a car though as it is very rural - one of the reasons we booked it.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 32|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low Season||11 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||€ 2300||€ 250||€ 700||2 Nights|
|Middle Low Season||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 2650||€ 275||€ 775||2 Nights|
|Middle Season||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 2850||€ 300||€ 925||5 Nights|
|Middle-High Season||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 3400||€ 450||€ 1050||3 Nights|
|High Season||1 Jul 13||15 Jul 13||€ 5400||-||-||1 Week|
|Peak Season||15 Jul 13||26 Aug 13||€ 5400||-||-||1 Week|
|High Season||26 Aug 13||3 Sep 13||€ 5100||-||-||1 Week|
|Middle-High Season||3 Sep 13||2 Oct 13||€ 2650||-||-||1 Week|
|Low season||2 Oct 13||1 Apr 14||€ 2100||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Rental prices include linen, towels, energy, water, taxes and final cleaning.
In summer season period, from 01 June till 30 September, weekly periods run from Sunday to Sunday.
In the rest of the year booking periods are flexible.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
La Belladona Luxury Mansion in Girona, Spain
Villa Ca L'Estrada in Girona, Spain
Holiday accommodation in Spain (15,671)