Athenou La Rosa
from £70 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 2
Registered document at CRT: HUTG - 014072
Duplex apartment of 67 m2 set in one of the most ancien streets of Girona. It has a privilaged location with one of the most beautiful and quite environment of the Old Town, 2 minutes from the Cathedral. Museums, restaurants and shops.
Capacity for 2 people. It has a bedroom with double bed, a complete bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen and a cozy lounge-dining room. Parquet floor, heating and air conditioned in all rooms. It is equipped with TV, free Wi-Fi, washing-drying machine, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, iron and hair-dryer. It is cheerfully decorated in light colours.
Optional private parking at 100 meters for €9 / day
It's 15 minutes walking from the train station.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pals and S'Agaró 30 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Girona 12 km, Nearest railway: Girona- AVE - Long and Medium distances 1 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
About this location
The Catalunia region
GIRONA PROVINCE has everything you could ask for. The area is a cycling mecca. Over 80 professional cyclists from around the world live and train in Girona much of the year.
You can find:
• Original cultural routes by electric rural bicycle, out off the main tourist routes.
• Hiking & Walking
• Excellent Michelin rated restaurants
• PGA Golf
• Horseback Riding
We highly recommend:
• Dalí Museum in Figueres
• Medieval villages: Besalú, Santa Pau, Pals, Peratallada.
• The village of the Mediterranean inspiration: Cadaqués
GIRONA CITY is an interesting city, with good cuisine, cultural events and unique architecture:
• Old Quarter and Jewish quarter
• Many Museums, the Cathedral and the medieval wall that borders the city
• Live Music, cinema, theater, Film Festivals
• Beautiful shops and restaurants
We highly recommend:
• “Girona temps de flors” (Flower Season). Usually takes place in May. It's an exhibition of flowers and diferent arts that multiplies the beauty of the city. You have the opportunity to visit the private patios of the manor houses in the old town that are closed the rest of the year.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Mar 2015
Based in Spain