Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This luxurious Villa provides accommodation for 6 guests set within a larger property. The house was designed in the twenties by the architect Giancarlo Maroni, famous for also designing the Vittoriale degli Italiani nearby. The core of the estate was renovated in 2008 and offers a refined and elegant residence for guests who want to indulge in periods of relaxation and tranquillity.
The Villa contains a pool and spa area and is available throughout the year. The estate is surrounded by 1,000 ancient olive trees, which are still producing high quality extra-virgin and DOP certificated olive oil. Besides guests being able to enjoy the rich taste of this precious oil, when walking around the estate guests will also notice the beautiful aromas filling the air.
We are incredibly excited to be able to offer this property, overlooking Lake Garda and providing luxury indoor and outdoor space.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Boat available|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Cots (1)|
|Further details indoors|
The main building was designed in the twenties by the architect Giancarlo Maroni, famous for also designing the Vittoriale degli Italiani nearby. The core of the estate was renovated in 2008 offers a refined and elegant residence for guests who want to indulge as well as providing flexible accommodation.
- Elegantly and comfortably furnished to the highest standards
- 3 master bedrooms
- 3 Ensuite bathrooms with large showers
- Spacious living room
- Glass conservatory/dining room with panoramic views of the lake, perfect for enjoying meals together
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
- WiFi connection
- TV and sound system
- IPad provided for guests offers internet access and useful information
- Concierge service to greet guests and help during your stay
- Nespresso machine equipped with pods for the duration of your stay
- Bread and croissants provided every morning
- Private chef available to prepare lunch and dinner for you and your guests in the apartment kitchen
- A private waiter is available on request
- Shopping delivery brought direct to the house
- Masseur and beautician available on request in the privacy of the property
- Babysitter available if required
- Personal trainer
- Car rental can be organised with or without a driver
- Private boat rental with or without a skipper
- Helicopter service landing directly in the garden of the Villa for sightseeing or airport transfers
- Wine tasting and cellar tours including a picnic in the traditional cellar “Le chiusure” in the village of San Felice del Benaco.
|Further details outdoors|
- Well maintained gardens and grounds
- Barbeque area
- Infinity swimming pool (can be heated if required)
- Patio area furnished with deck chairs and tables for outdoor dining
- Wellness spa area overlooking the garden and lake with whirlpool tub, sauna and shower
- Massages and treatments available for guests (please enquire)
- Olive groves
The Lombardy region
Sport and Nature
The location of the Villa, surrounded by green hills and overlooking Lake Garda offers a huge choice to those who love outdoor activities. Nearby there is the Bogliaco golf course and the sailing centre of Gargnano, famous for the Centomiglia boat race.
The tranquil environment around the estate is perfect for nature lovers: the nearby woods are perfect for long walks and picnics, the mountains are ideal for harder trekking and climbing and the hill trails offer fantastic horse riding or mountain biking. Even for the most adventurous there are unique opportunities including paragliding and hang gliding or wind and kite surfing on the nearby shores of the lake.
Horse riding can be done near the villa, also walking and cycling. If you want to cycle down to the townor lake you need to consider that the villa is at 300 mt above sea level! The lake is at 3 km so you can go kayaking or rent a boat, etc.
Whether you are looking for enchanted villages, cultural highlights and shopping or sporting activites, Lake Garda offers something for everyone.
Villa Selva is an elegant and exclusive hillside property, set within a larger estate (Villa Storia Estate), located on the western shore of Lake Garda. Located 300 m above sea level and surrounded by 10 hectares of olive groves, you can enjoy an incomparable panorama spanning across the lower lake and the quaint village of Gaino. The area offers many different activities according to the different seasons.
The villa is in a strategic position for those who want to quickly reach places of interest, culture and entertainment. Along with several local festivals, culinary events and firework displays, the list below provides information on the most popular attractions nearby:
Gardone Riviera known as the "garden city" is only a few kilometres away and hosts the 'Vittoriale degli italiani', a beautiful, historic home and museum for the poet and writer Gabriele D'Annunzio. The writer spent the last years of his life there and the outdoor amphitheatre offers a rich programme of performances during the summer.
The historical and cultural city of Brescia offers several artistic and cultural events throughout the year. The Santa Giulia Museum has interesting exhibitions, and annually from 13th to 17th May the 'Mille Miglia', a vintage car race, takes place.
The eastern shore of Lake Garda also offers important attractions: Verona, the city famous for Romeo and Juliet, is a hub for art and history lovers as well as having plenty of good shopping and entertainment options. The Arena di Verona theatre hosts famous works during the summer opera season.
Finally, the view from the Villa offers a glimpse to the southern coast of the Lake, attainable also by boat or ferry, and of the Gulf of Desenzano and Sirmione, on whose summit there are the remains of a Roman villa 'Grotte di Catullo' dating back to the 1st century AD.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- St. Moritz
- 180 properties
- 46 properties
- Lago Iseo
- 45 properties
- 39 properties
- 37 properties
- 35 properties
- Riva del Garda
- 31 properties
- Toscolano Maderno
- 21 properties
- Madonna di Campiglio
- 20 properties
- Gardone Riviera
- 16 properties
- Moniga del Garda
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Ponte di Legno
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Lake Ledro
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Torbole sul Garda
- 7 properties