Pinares De Mijas Apartment
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Special Jan to Mar 2014 rates - Only £330 per week! Our Pinares De Mijas luxury apartment, in El Faro, on the western edge of Fuengirola, is an excellent place to spend an incredible relaxing holiday. Newly built with all new furnishings. Featuring 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, lounge with separate dining area, high quality finishings throughout, patio doors from both lounge and master bedroom leading to large sun terrace overlooking pool, air conditioning (hot and cold), satellite tv, bbq, jacuzzi bath, fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, and secure private underground car parking accessed by remote controlled garage doors.
The apartment is raised ground floor, and has excellent open views over landscaped gardens. Set in a peaceful location, yet the beach, minimarket, and good selection of quality bars and restaurants are all within a short 5 minute walking distance. Ideal location for families, couples, friends looking for a relaxing break. Excellent base for golfers.
There are many golf courses in the area, the nearest being 1 mile from the apartment, a stunning course called "El Chaparral". This is Costa del Sol's only course to feature 6 par 3's, 6 par 4's, and 6 par 5's. Golf prices start from 50 Euros per round. Short breaks welcomed.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||El Faro beach 400 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||250 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga Airport 30 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola Train station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Both bedrooms can be made up either as single beds, double beds or 1 of each depending on the requirements of our guests.
- Spacious interior.
- High quality marble flooring throughout.
- Air Conditioning (hot or cold, for summer or winter use).
- Large open plan dining room / lounge. Dining table seats 4, also 2 modern sofas in lounge.
- Modern kitchen stocked with all cutlery, crockery, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher.
- Separate utility room with washing machine.
|Further details outdoors|
- Patio doors leading from both master bedroom and lounge to large private sun terrace overlooking main pool.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Small BBQ set on our sun terrace for your own personal use.
- Large swimming pool and small children's splash pool.
- Secure underground parking accessible by remote controlled garage doors, with your own parking bay.
- Children's play area at side of the apartment complex.
- Use of tennis courts available at nearby Los Amigos beachclub.
- Nearest supermarket (5 minute walk).
- Nearest bar (5 minute walk).
- Nearest restaurant (5 minute walk).
- Local El Faro beach (5-10 minute walk). Beach also has its own beachside restaurant bar with great views.
- Bus stop and taxi rank outside local supermarket.
- Bus runs throughout the day into Fuengirola and back, at cost of 1 Euro per person.
- Great selection of local restaurants all within 10 minute walk (Spanish, International, Seafood, Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian, Chinese and fish and chips !!). Takeaways available from all local restaurants.
- Sports bar in same street as the restaurants showing live football.
- Multiple golf courses in the local area, nearest being 1 mile from the apartment, called "El Chaparral". This is Costa del Sol's only course to feature 6 par 3's, 6 par 4's, and 6 par 5's. It's tough!!
- You will find our cupboards, fridge and freezer will have basic provisions left for you. Please feel free to use whatever has been left for you, and replenish as you feel appropriate.
- Communal large apartment swimming pool and children's splash pool available all year round (though much better in the warmer months of May through to Oct).
- Communal pool area and landscaped gardens shared with other apartment owners and their guests.
- Communal sun parasols and sun loungers are available at no charge around the pool area, though our own apartment has an extra 4 private sun loungers should you choose to use these instead.
- The apartments are owned by variety of different nationalities, and you will find many English speaking residents and guests who are very friendly and on hand to answer any questions you may have.
The Costa del Sol region
- The Costa del Sol (Sunny Coast) is the home of the "365 days a year" all round sunshine holiday.
- From popular resorts of Nerja, Malaga, Torremolinos, in the East to Benalmadena and Fuengirola in the middle, and Marbella and Puerto Banus to the West, combined with miles after miles of Mediterranean sea views and beaches, it is a great way to spend an unforgettable holiday.
- Why not visit Mijas Pueblo the famous whitewashed village in the hills 20 minutes from Fuengirola.
- Why not visit Gibraltar less than 2 hours by car from Fuengirola.
- Or why not use the Costa del Sol as your springboard to tour the outlying area of Andalucia and visit some famous cities such as Seville, Granada and Baeza.
- The whole of the Costa del Sol is excellent for families, couples and partygoers alike; you will be able to find what you want, where you want!
- There are dozens of golf courses on the Costa del Sol to choose from so it is an ideal location for golfers. We can provide you with details of our local golf course and prices on request, as we have experienced the course first hand (including the 19th hole!)
Fuengirola and its neighbouring El Faro district have an abundance of activities and sights to choose from:
- Why not enjoy the well maintained sea front promenade with excellent views of the Med sea all along its front.
- Or what about a trip to the beach which literally stretches for miles
- You could visit the Marina and stop off for a meal while gazing at the yachts and the fish.
- Fuengirola has literally dozens of bars and restaurants to choose from, so you could explore the cobbled streets until you find the one you are after.
- if you simply wanted to stay beside our apartment in the El Faro district there are approx 10 bars and restaurants all within a 5 to 10 minute walk which would keep you suitably occupied for your whole holiday.
- For the more adventourous what about a trip to the Fungirola waterpark which is open during the summer months of May to Sept inclusive. Special discounted rates are available for the 4pm to 7pm "late entrants".
- Or you could visit Fuengirola zoo and learn all about their conservations programs and see Nile crocodiles, Gorillas & their famous white Tiger at close quarters.
- If its scenery you are after a visit to Fuengirola's western edge and the Castle is a very rewarding trip.
- Or if you enjoy Horseracing why not venture into the hills just behind Fuengirola / El Faro to the large outdoor horse racing track Hippodromo. Check out their calendar to see if there is an evening race meet planned when you are out on holiday.
- if its shopping you are after there are countless souvenir shops, and also the mightily impressive Parcque Miramar indoor shopping mall at the back of Fuengirola. There is also a cinema complex in the Parcque Miramar if you wished to try out your grasp of the Spanish language.
- The local golf course next to our apartament is El Chapparal an excellent course which features 6 par 3's , 6 par 4's and 6 par 5's; the only course on the Costa del sol to have such a set up!! The prices are very reasonable as well, such as the early riser price which provides you with a discount if you tee off before 9am.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
13 Jan 2013
"Great relaxing break in spacious, luxury apartment."
My family and I enjoyed a 5 day break in February 2012 at this wonderfully relaxing apartment with all mod cons. The winter sun shone throughout. The boys went golfing while the girls went shopping and sunbathing.
Ate out every night at the local restaurants - great food and great value for money. Lots of different local restaurant choices - Italian, Indian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese etc.
I would thoroughly recommend this apartment to families, couples, golfers and anyone looking for a relaxing holiday with everything on your doorstep.
Will definitely be booking again in the future!
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
90% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 1262 properties
- 1164 properties
- 578 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 569 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 476 properties
- 414 properties
- 401 properties
- Marbella, Malaga
- 281 properties
- 90 properties
- 73 properties
- Mijas Golf
- 73 properties
- Alhaurin El Grande
- 70 properties
- Mijas Pueblo
- 58 properties
- Alhaurin de la Torre Area
- 45 properties
- Osunillas, Mijas
- 24 properties
- 23 properties
- Alhaurin Golf Resort
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- Cartama Estacion
- 11 properties
- Alqueria, La, Mijas
- 9 properties