Casa Buena Vista
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Casa Buena Vista is set in stunning countryside surround by National Park. Access to the house is good with a concrete road all the way. The villages of Frigiliana and Torrox Pueblo are just a few minutes drive away. These beautiful white-washed villages are rich in history and once you stroll through the picturesque maze of cobbled streets, you will find plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from for an evening out. The popular beaches and attractions of Nerja are only a 25 minute drive from the house.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (5), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• Superior five bedroom detached villa in the countryside (2 bedrooms in the main house, a self contained two bedroom apartment and a seperate turret bedroom)
• Decorated and furnished to a high standard with magnificent views over the countryside down to the Mediterranean Sea
• Private swimming pool and BBQ with spacious terracing
• ANY DAY STARTS (subject to availability)
MAIN HOUSE ACCOMMODATION
All the rooms offer superb views of the countryside and sea
Lounge and Dining areas
• Lounge with leather sofas and wood burning stove
• TV with main Freeview channels, HIFI
• Patio doors leading from the lounge to the main terrace with access to the swimming pool and apartments
• Separate dining area with seating for 6
• WIFI (Pay As You Go)
• Modern fully fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. Door to main terrace
• Master bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom and dressing area. TV and DVD player. Patio doors leading onto the terrace
• 2nd bedroom with double bed, drawers and fitted wardrobe
• En suite to master bedroom with bath, w.c., bidet and w.h.b.
• Shower room with w.c. and w.h.b.
TURRET ROOMS – accessed from the roof terrace
• Bedroom Turret with double bed
• Bathroom Turret with bath, separate shower, w.c. and w.h.b
• Both are modern in design with breathtaking sea and country views
SELF CONTAINED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
• Lounge with leather sofas and armchair
• HIFI, sofa bed
• Modern fully fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob, washing machine and microwave. Small breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom
• 2nd bedroom with double bed
• En suite to master bedroom with bath, overhead shower, w.c., bidet and w.h.b.
• Shower room with w.c. and w.h.b.
|Further details outdoors|
CASA BUENA VISTA GROUNDS
• Pool terrace with large private pool, sun loungers and outside shower.
• Roof terrace with BBQ, outside kitchen, patio table and chairs
• Various table and chairs within the grounds
• Gated parking for 1 vehicle. Additional parking outside
The Andalucia region
The Costa del Sol/Malaga area has long been a popular destination for over 30 years, with over 300 days of sunshine every year. With excellent road and rail systems travelling is very easy. You can enjoy the history and culture of cities such as Malaga or the beautiful golden beaches along the coast. There is also walking in the mountains of Malaga or touring on the back roads of Andalucia.
Frigiliana and Torrox Pueblo are very picturesque Andalucian whitewashed villages, close to Nerja which is a very charismatic resort. Traditional Spanish culture and customs are still part of everyday life in Nerja, something which is rarely found these days on the ‘Costa’s’.
Nerja is situated between the Sierras and the Mediterranean sea, about 45 minutes east of Malaga, with allows easy access from all regional airports and motorways. The town itself has everything you could wish for, beautiful beaches, a superb choice of accommodation, sporting activities, great entertainment and excursion opportunities.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Sally Mockford (Property Manager Dream Espana)
- 6 Years listed
Calendar last updated:22 Aug 2014
Based in Spain
- 0843207 7040