Snow Drop Cottage
from £39 /night help
Cottage | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Snow Drop Cottage is a charming cottage-style annexe located on the outskirts of the popular village of Brighstone. The property offers panoramic countryside views and is within easy reach of the nearby Brook Beach.
Internally, the property is furnished to a high standard throughout and benefits from an open plan living/dining room with double doors opening into the kitchen. The living area has patio doors leading to a garden at the front of the property with panoramic countryside views.
West Wight is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is the ideal spot for catching a glimpse of the local wildlife, walking or just enjoying the beautiful countryside. From here take a visit to one of the Islands many attractions including Freshwater Bay, Alum Bay’s famous coloured cliffs or the Needles, one of Britain’s most famous landscapes.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sandown Airport 22 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- Features patio doors leading out in to front garden.
- Furnished with a two sofas seating four, electric coal effect fire and wooden coffee table.
- Features a 32” LCD flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player, ipod docking station and a selection of board games and DVDs.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- The dining area features a table and four chairs.
- Accessed through double doors from the living room.
- Features an electric oven, grill, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Fully equipped with a range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Benefits from countryside views.
- Furnished with a double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets complete with lamps.
- Fully tiled bathroom featuring a bath with shower mixer taps, wc, shower screen, mirror, shaver point and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Situated in an annexe of a larger house.
- Accessed by one step.
- Front garden featuring a patio area complete with cast iron table with wooden top, two chairs, a bench seat and a barbecue.
- Alum Bay and the Needles are a short drive away.
- Off-street parking for two cars.
The Isle of Wight region
Less than 5 miles from Hampshire, the Isle of Wight shimmers in the English Channel. Notorious for its unspoilt beauty, leading sailing port of Cowes and many outdoor activities, the Isle of Wight holiday is perfect for getting away from it all - at any time of year. Whether you enjoy sunny days on the beach, portside pursuits or family days out, Blue Chip Holidays’ Isle of Wight holiday cottages will position you right where you need to be!
The Isle of Wight was home to Queen Victoria and Lord Tennyson
Cowes holds the oldest regatta in the world, Cowes Week
Jimi Hendrix gave his last major performance on the Isle of Wight
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
17 Nov 2012
"Lovely little cottage with wonderful views"
Snow Drop Cottage is a lovely, deceptfully spacious and modern cottage. Nothing is too much trouble for the very pleasant and helpful owner. The cottage is situated in a quiet location but not too far from anywhere. Car is needed - would be helpful to have a small one as parking is fairly tight! We would recommend this cottage to anyone.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 2340 properties
- Isle of Wight
- 1243 properties
- 668 properties
- 365 properties
- 92 properties
- Brighstone Bay
- 36 properties