Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Situated in the countryside just outside one of Mallorca's prettiest villages Fornalutx. This newly built property overlooks farmland and breathtaking mountain scenery. The villa is built in local stone and has a rustic character but contains all modern conveniences. The large expansive terrace has room for outside dining with lovely grand teak table and a fabulous Mallorcan outdoor kitchen with BBQ, Oven, fridge etc. The terrace also contains a private pool surrounded by loungers for sun-bathing.
Inside the house there is a comfortable lounge with large open fireplace and a light and airy dining room. There are 3 double bedrooms one en suite and a separate bathroom with bath. The kitchen is spacious fully equipped and has all modern conveniences. This is a beautiful villa set in perfect surroundings to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Fornalutx is five minutes away by car and provides restaurants and bars as well as a supermarket/delicatessen. A ten minute drive gets you to the town and beaches of Soller.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Port of Soller 3 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma de Mallorca 33 km, Nearest railway: Soller 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
- Master bedroom en suite with double bed.
- Double bedroom with double bed.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- All newly furnished throughout.
- Bathrooms: En suite bathroom to master bedroom with toilet and shower. Separate bathroom with toilet, and shower
- Kitchen: Brand new fitted kitchen fully equipped with hob, oven, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Living Rooms: Sitting room tastefully furnished with comfortable furniture. Large open fire and chimney, Satellite TV
- Charming atmospheric dining room with oak table and chairs.
- All linen and towels provided. A weekly clean is also provided with a change of linen.
- Room fans
- This house is furnished to a high standard, with scenic views from every window. Also suitable for winter lets and walking holidays.
|Further details outdoors|
- Outdoor kitchen fitted with barbaque, wood oven and gas hob, sink etc.
- The terrace measures 100m2 and is paved with stone, surrounded by olive and carob trees. There are also shrubs and flowers scattered around the garden creating an ideal setting for outside dining or lounging around the pool.
- The property is surrounded by stone walls and secure fences with a main gate at the end of the drive and room for parking. The outside kitchen/BBQ is roofed and the patio has sun shade and 6 loungers
Change over is usually Saturday to co-ordinate with following bookings. Access to house after 3pm check out at 10am
The Balearic Islands region
Mallorca is the biggest of the Balearics, and its size is reflected in its diversity. Palma, the only real city in the Balearics, has wonderful Gothic architecture and grand mansions. The maze-like streets are great for exploration, and the city has some of the most inexpensive tapas bars and restaurants in the Islands. There is also lively nightlife to be found in the Plaça Llotja area.
The coast line is one of the best and prettiest in Mallorca, within a ten minute drive you can be at the picturesque fishing village of Port de Soller. It has two sandy beaches at either end of the bay. The Repic is the quieter of the two and is also in the pedestrianised area.
In under an hour's drive there are the rocky coves of Deia and Valdemossa with crystal clear water and local restaurants.
15 or 20 minutes walk to and from Fornalutx (the nearest village) where most amenities can be found, with nice restaurants, bars and a supermarket. Nearest beaches (Port of Soller) 10 minute drive.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
4 Sep 2013
"Fantastic property and location"
A few years back we went to Mallorca for our family holidays and we've chosen this property for our accommodation. We couldn't make better choice. Fantastic location - in the middle of the m… More
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Jul 2014
Based in Spain
- Visit site
- 114 properties
- 83 properties
- 58 properties
- 50 properties
- 46 properties
- 31 properties
- 28 properties
- 26 properties
- Mancor de la Valle
- 22 properties
- 21 properties
- Santa Maria del Cami
- 20 properties
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- 15 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Sa Calobra / la Calobra
- 7 properties