Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
In The Middle Of The Gaeta Gulf Beach And City Center Walk By Close To Top Sites
This luxury villa is a great solution alternate the relax and joy of the beautiful local sea with your family and have day visits to the local medieval towns, to Rome and Naples (just at 1 hour), to Caserta and Sorrento, have thermal baths, visits to wine and mozzarella farms and much more. We can arrange those visits for you as a local!
The enchanting panoramic garden with the Jacuzzi pool overlooking the Mediterranean sea and the Gaeta Gulf offers special moments. Walk by the beach, restaurants & pizzerias, cafe and city center.
Villa Dolce Vita is a modern and luxurious three-story villa, located just a couple of minutes minutes from the beautiful beach Vendicio with its sandy beach and shallow water and the adjacent panoramic public pine trees garden with toys for kids and cafés for adults. At a couple of minutes is also the city center, perfect to have a walk for shopping, an aperitif with local wine and food (mozzarella, olives, ham etc..) between the best brand and history. Formia and Gaeta are roman sea rock forts and marina, are full of cultural sites such as the Tomb of Cicerone, ancient Roman theater, Tiberius villa on the sea, Munazio Planco Mausoleum and much more.
The villa has a modern interior with bright original colors, typical of the houses by the sea. Finely fitted with elegance and modern furniture. All comforts available such as air conditioning, heating, plasma TV with satellite receiver, DVD player and Wi-Fi.
Completely surrounded by a carefully maintained garden fully equipped with barbecue, sunbeds, a lounge area with sofa and armchairs, table and seats outside. Considering the proximity to the sea, the panorama and peaceful context you can even spend the day at the sea without moving from home!
Details for luxury holiday Villa Dolce Vita, 4 Bedroom, 7 Sleeps, 4 Bathroom
Villa Dolce Vita is in a quite private road. Surrounded by a large garden with perimeter walls that includes private parking and a private Jacuzzi pool. With large, bright and panoramic spaces thanks to big windows the Villa is furnished in modern style.
The elegant living room is large and bright connected with the garden by wall windows from which you fell outside and you can see the panorama also from the inside. This is equipped with sofas, a big plasma TV with DVD player, table and seats and connected with the beautiful kitchen.
The kitchen is brand new and fully equipped with all appliances such as electric oven, microwave and dishwasher.
The villa has 4 bathrooms (one of which is on the ground floor) and a laundry with washing and dryer machine. The sleeping area is in the upper floors (2) all with natural wood flooring. The 4 bedrooms have all double beds except one that has a single one. Those are fitted with comfortable orthopedic beds with nets, with closets, TV and access to the private balcony (breathtaking landscape views included!).
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with shower cabin while in the main bathroom is available a hot tub.
The property is completed by a double private parking.
Nearest Airport : Naples (or Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino at 140km) at 85 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Formia Marina at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Formia-Gaeta train station(1h from Rome & Naples) at 3 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : Cassino Exit/Entrance (A1, Rome-Naples) at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Formia Beach - fine golden sand, shallow water at 700 Metres
Nearest Barpub : Crazy bull cafè at 600 Metres
Nearest Ski : Roccaraso at 80 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Castelvolturno Golf at 50 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant : Bella Blu (special for seafood) on the sea at 1 Kilometres
Please consider that we have several properties in the area, also very close, for every need. Our properties are the best in the area. Finely fitted, well equipped, at the best rates. Everyone is provided of a useful concierge service in English, Italian and Russian 12/7.
You will receive before arrival detailed directions and the Home manual and local advises. The home manual will be very useful to provide you all the information to enjoy the house, the area and Italy! It includes local advises and recommended excursions (with section special for kids…), restaurants, bar etc. Will be very easy to plan your stay and have always a solution for any desire of everyone in your party.
Upon request we can arrange for you a reliable service at the best prices:
- Airport & train station pick-up service, local driver service;
- Visits to local medieval towns, historical sites and cities (Gaeta, Sperlonga, Sermoneta, Caserta, Rome, Naples, Amalfi) etc. (half day also available);
- Farm and tasting tours: “on the Italian wine route”, “the real buffalo mozzarella” (half day also available);
- Shopping in some of the best Italian outlets, in Caserta, close to Rome etc…);
- Visit and have the bath to the best remote beaches and in the Gaeta gulf by boat (11 meters). Half day and lunch on board (local food and fished seafood) available. Available daytrip to the island of Ventotene and Santo Stefano;
- Sailing in the gulf with a sailing yacht (up to 5 guests) Half day and lunch on board available with local dishes;
- Local dishes at home for lunch or dinner to be ordered in our menu;
- Housekeeping service;
- SPA. Daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments;
- Massages at home;
- Hairdresser and manicure at home;
- Doctor and translator at home;
- Local assistance for anything you may need.
The house in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (just 1 hour away by train; to go to Rome its recommended use the daily ticket “Birg” (14E) for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite Gulf of Gaeta away from the city confusion.
Within 15km you have lots of charm medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavors... Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Cassino, Sora, IsolaLiri ...
Dozens of local seafood restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozens of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests use to enjoy are:
- Swim at the sea;
- Day visits to Rome, Naples, Caserta, Outlets, Sermoneta & Terracina, Gaeta & Sperlonga
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat;
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Wine & Mozzarella farm tasting and visits
- Walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (you have 3 in less than 15minutes);
- SUP and Canoe. We have a partnership with a beach club with canoes and SUP for rent!
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!);
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!);
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant'Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away...
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (3)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
60% Response rate
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- Naples - Napoli
- 206 properties
- Ischia Island
- 95 properties
- 49 properties
- 39 properties
- 36 properties
- 33 properties
- Terracina Mare
- 32 properties
- San Felice Circeo Mare
- 27 properties
- 21 properties
- 18 properties
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- Sessa Aurunca, Campania
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Castelnuovo Parano
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- Ischia Porto
- 6 properties