Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Ideal For Relax, Family, Sea & Culture. Perfect For Day Trips To Rome & Naples
Stunning view, garden, pool, sea at 3km, fine golden beaches with calm shallow water. This stylish villa is located on the top of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean sea with a mountain (1250mt) on it back with natural tracks. In a residential area surrounded by olive trees and vineyards. Few minutes' drive from the lovely medieval pearls on the sea of gaeta, sperlonga, formia, minturno to be explored… perfect for day trips to Rome and naples (1hour train)… to end your day with a breathless sunset on the Mediterranean sea, snipping a bottle of good wine… out of the chaos of the big cities.
Stylish and finely fitted, bright thanks to big windows, fitted with all the comforts, brand new and prepared with care by its owner: a pure italian interior designer. The kitchen and the living area are special as you can see by the pictures. The bedrooms are lovely as well and panoramic. Garden is carefully maintained with local trees and flowers. Well equipped with a lounge area (sofa and armchairs), a small gym area and a big barbecue under the porch. In the garden the jacuzzi pool that can accommodate up to 6 persons and the sun bed to make special your stay… . The property includes a double private covered parking.
This elegant two-floor villa can accommodate up to 8 guests in the maximum comfort. All bedrooms are large and bright equipped with large comfortable beds and French doors, giving access to the main terrace, 2 of them with in-suite bathrooms. The living room, on the ground floor, is furnished with charmy furniture, comfortable sofas, and a 49-inch flat screen TV with DVD player and satellite receiver (smart cards available). One of the favourite part of the living room is the charmy fireplace area and the big windows walls overlooking the garden.
The modern kitchen is equipped with all the latest appliances that includes microwave and dishwasher two large tables. In addition, for special events, you can dine in the elegant dining room or on the outdoor patio equipped with a professional barbecue. Are also available central heating, air conditioning, laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Nearest Airport : Naples (or Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino at 140km) at 85 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Formia Marina at 6 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Formia-Gaeta train station(1h from Rome & Naples) at 6 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : Cassino Exit/Entrance (A1, Rome-Naples) at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Tortuga Beach - fine golden sand, shallow water at 35 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub : Tortuga cafè (in the panoramic beach club) at 3 Kilometres
Nearest Ski : Roccaraso at 80 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Castelvolturno Golf at 50 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant : Al sedano allegro at 2 Kilometres
Please consider that we have several properties in the area, also very close, for every need. Our properties are the best in the area. Finely fitted, well equipped, at the best rates. Everyone is provided of a useful concierge service in English, Italian and Russian 12/7.
You will receive before arrival detailed directions and the Home manual and local advises. The home manual will be very useful to provide you all the information to enjoy the house, the area and Italy! It includes local advises and recommended excursions (with section special for kids…), restaurants, bar etc. Will be very easy to plan your stay and have always a solution for any desire of everyone in your party.
Upon request we can arrange for you a reliable service at the best prices:
- Airport & train station pick-up service, local driver service;
- Visits to local medieval towns, historical sites and cities (Gaeta, Sperlonga, Sermoneta, Caserta, Rome, Naples, Amalfi) etc. (half day also available);
- Farm and tasting tours: “on the Italian wine route”, “the real buffalo mozzarella” (half day also available);
- Shopping in some of the best Italian outlets, in Caserta, close to Rome etc…);
- Visit and have the bath to the best remote beaches and in the Gaeta gulf by boat (11 meters). Half day and lunch on board (local food and fished seafood) available. Available daytrip to the island of Ventotene and Santo Stefano;
- Sailing in the gulf with a sailing yacht (up to 5 guests) Half day and lunch on-board available with local dishes;
- Local dishes at home for lunch or dinner to be ordered in our menu;
- Housekeeping service;
- SPA. Daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments;
- Massages at home;
- Hairdresser and manicure at home;
- Doctor and translator at home;
- Local assistance for anything you may need.
The house in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (just 1 hour away by train; to go to Rome its recommended use the daily ticket “Birg” (14E) for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite Gulf of Gaeta away from the city confusion.
Within 15km you have lots of charm medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavours... Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Cassino, Sora, IsolaLiri ...
Dozens of local seafood restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozens of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests use to enjoy are:
- Swim at the sea;
- Day visits to Rome, Naples, Caserta, Outlets, Sermoneta & Terracina, Gaeta & Sperlonga
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat;
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Wine & Mozzarella farm tasting and visits
- Walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (you have 3 in less than 15minutes);
- SUP and Canoe. We have a partnership with a beach club with canoes and SUP for rent!
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!);
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!);
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant'Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away...
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- Naples - Napoli
- 214 properties
- Ischia Island
- 91 properties
- 53 properties
- 34 properties
- 31 properties
- 31 properties
- Terracina Mare
- 26 properties
- San Felice Circeo Mare
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Ischia Porto
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- Castelnuovo Parano
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Sessa Aurunca, Campania
- 7 properties
- 6 properties