About the home
Delighfully situated in the very heart of Florence, 50 meters from Piazza della Signoria and few minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio and Duomo, IL LOGGIATO is a small, charming and quiet apartment, on 2nd floor of a XVII century building ( no elevator), with all comforts and facilities to ensure our guests a relaxing and pleasant stay.
The apartment consists of a sunny living room, a kitchen, a modern bathroom with shower and a quiet bedroom that can be prepared either with a double bed or with 2 single beds. In the bedroom a 3rd bed can be added and in the living room there is a sofa bed for 2 people so the apartment can accommodate up to 5 people
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Viareggio, 100km|
|Will consider:||Short breaks|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 5|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
The LOGGIA, from where the apartment takes its name, is a large covered terrace where is very pleasant eating and having breakfast during the good season
Further details outdoors:
Just step outside and enjoy a world unique view among Piazza Duomo (Dome Square), the Battistero (Baptistery), Giotto's Bell Tower, Brunelleschi's Dome and the splendid facade of 'Santa Maria in Fiore '.
From LOGGIATO Apartment you reach Signoria Square, the Old Bridge, the Uffizi Gallery and Santa Maria Novella main train station in less than 10 minutes of a nice and relaxing walk.
In the area you will find also small trattorias, tipical Florentine restaurants, wine shops and all you need to prepare yourself a true Italian dinner.
• Minimum stay is 3 nights
• Weekly cleaning is included in the rate
• You will find the apartment clean and tidy, with the beds already done, and you must make sure that it will be in the same conditions when you leave: the refrigerator empty, kitchenware washed and garbage taken out of the apartment.
• It is forbidden to admit in the apartment a number of persons exceeding that listed in the booking form.
• Pay cash on arrival.
• A security deposit of 250 Euro will be requested upon arrival, toghether with entire rent, and it will be kept as a guarantee during the period of your stay. It will be given back to you at the end of your stay after having carried a control of the status of the apartment.
• Check-in from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• EXTRA Check-in after 8:00 p.m.: €30,00
• Check-out from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Reservations are considered valid on the day of the effective receipt of the deposit, that is 30% of the cost of the whole stay. The cancellation of a reservation within 15 days the date of the foreseen arrival involves the loss of the deposit.
The Tuscany / Firenze Province region
Tuscani is the central region of Italy.
The most important/ popular museums and attractions in Florence based on our experience:
- Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge)
- Museo delle Cappelle Medicee (closed Mondays)
- Museo di San Marco - Museo delle Pietre dure
-Piazza San Croce- Piazza Santa Croce is one of the most charming, and lively squares on the southeast side of Florence. This is a perfect square to sit and take it all in. The beautiful Basilica makes a stunning back drop for a lazy afternoon Panini, and some down-time!
- Museo Nazionale del Bargello
The Florence / Central Florence area
Florence city is the main in Italy where all masterpieces of the Renaissance period are kept.
In this wonderful city as in most of Italy, there are time-honoured traditions when it comes to cuisine, etiquette and even the order in which food is served and eaten.
Florentines are of course no exception to this rule and a traditional meal begins with what is commonly known as antipasti/antipasto (aka appetizers).
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• From SANTA MARIA NOVELLA Main Railway Station:
Take Via Dei Panzani and then via Dei Cerretani heading towards Piazza del Duomo and when there take Via dei Calzaiuoli to Piazza della Signoria. From there keeping Loggia dei Lanzi and Galleria degli Uffizi on your right proceed for Via dei Neri N°18.
• From PERETOLA Florence Airport:
Take the shuttle bus that links PERETOLA with the Air Terminal that is in SANTA MARIA NOVELLA Station and then follow previous instructions.
• From AUTOSTRADA del SOLE Main Highway:
Get out in “Firenze Sud” and then head for “Firenze Centro” keeping Arno river on your left. When you arrive in front of “ The National Library” you are at 400 meters from “IL LOGGIATO” and you are supposed to leave your car in the open nearby parking. Then take Corso Tintori and Via dei Neri has been made.
Activities near Florence
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low season||4 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 600||£ 80||£ 100||3 Nights|
|high season||22 Dec 12||7 Jan 13||£ 750||£ 110||£ 120||3 Nights|
|low season||7 Jan 13||18 Mar 13||£ 600||£ 80||£ 110||3 Nights|
|high season||18 Mar 13||4 Nov 13||£ 750||£ 110||£ 120||3 Nights|
|low season||4 Nov 13||23 Dec 13||£ 600||£ 80||£ 110||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Final cleaning is 30 Euros
Payement has to be made in cashEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in Italy and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.