Residence Beach Apartments
from £70 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
The apartment is situated in Flic en Flac, one of the best tourist resorts of Mauritius situated on the west coast of the island. Flic en Flac has a 3-kilometre long beach- one of the longest in Mauritius- with bright sunshine throughout the year, white soft sand and a calm blue sea, safe and excellent for swimming, sailing and diving. It offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with all the facilities and nearby attractions for a memorable holiday.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
The apartment is part of an elegant and stylish beach resort known as the Residence Beach Apartments, just a few steps away from the beach, restaurants and public transport. It is 175 square metres in size, self-catering with all indoor and outdoor facilities for up to 8 people.
INDOOR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
There are 4 bedrooms, each with a double-bed, balcony facing the swimming pool/garden, air conditioner, wardrobe, small table and chair and bed lamps. The rooms are cleaned every 3 days and bed sheets etc changed. Sleeps up to 8.
• Dining room: The dining area has a big wooden table with chairs. A plastic table with benches and chairs is also available for taking breakfast, lunch etc outside in the garden or porch.
• Lounge/Living room: The living room faces the swimming pool and garden and has a set of comfortable sofa, a television and DVD player.
• Kitchen: Cooker (gas and electric), microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, etc
• Washrooms: There are two washrooms, each with hot and cold water shower, lavatory, washbasin and mirror. The washroom is sterilized and clean towels and bath mats are provided every 3 days. There is one additional lavatory on the ground floor.
• Other indoor facilities: Maid service/Housekeeping twice a week, linen and towels provided.
OUTDOOR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• Big swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a shallow swimming pool for children
• Lush green garden with palm trees and flowers
• Small private garden in front and back
• Private parking. An allocated parking is available for the resident with possibility for parking 2 cars for a bigger group of residents.
• 24-hour security: gated complex, security guards at the gate and video camera surveillance.
• Sun-beds provided
• Yard and swimming pool lighted at night
FACILITIES AT FLIC EN FLAC:
Flic en Flac offers the following facilities to holiday-makers:
• Swimming in the 3-kilometre long beach
• Diving and diving lessons by qualified diving instructors
• Water skiing
• Boat hire
• Restaurants- European, Indian, Chinese, Mauritian - just 2-minute walk from apartment
• Spa/Massage parlour
• Public bus transport and taxis
• Post office
• Tourists shops
• Banks and money changers
• Excursions organized by local agents
ATTRACTIONS AROUND FLIC EN FLAC:
Flic en Flac boasts of being close to natural reserves, beautiful landscapes, gorgeous mountains, vast stretch of sugar cane fields and exceptional sea-based/aquatic activities. Some of the attractions available around Flic en Flac are:
• Cascavelle Shopping Centre: 10 minutes by car from apartment
• Casela Nature and Birds Park with 1,500 birds, tigers, monkeys, ostriches, etc: 10 minutes by car
• Windsurfing at Tamarin Bay: 15 minutes by car
• Salt pans of Tamarin village: 15 minutes by car
• Ruisseau Creole Commercial Centre with a craft market, boutiques, restaurants and bars: 15 minutes by car
• Big game fishing at Riviere Noire - famous for fishing of blue and black marlin: 15 minutes by car
• Watching dolphins in their natural habitat in Tamarin Bay: 15 minutes by car
• Watching/Viewing of corals, fishes and other marine life from glass-bottom boats at Riviere Noire and other coastal resorts: 15 minutes by car
• Catamaran cruisers along the coastline from Riviere Noire: 15 minutes by car
• Speedboat trips from Riviere Noire
• Yemen Nature Reserve with rare birds, plants and beautiful mountains and valleys: 25 minutes by car
• Chamarel with its seven-coloured earth: 25 minutes by car
• Black River Gorges National Park with native forests, endemic plants and rare birds: 30 minutes by car
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Flic en Flac beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Plaisance (SSR) International Airport 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Boat available|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
About this location
The Riviere Noire District
The area around Flic en Flac has beautiful mountains, vast stretch of green fields, many tourist attractions and restaurants, making it an ideal holiday destination for families and experienced travellers alike. The tourist attractions are easily accessible either by public transport or taxi. Tour operators in Flic en Flac organize visits for tourists to other parts of the island.
Flic En Flac
Despite the touch of modernity visible in Flic en Flac with the big hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, etc, the coastal village has kept its traditional way of life. You can watch the village fisherman fishing in the lagoon, the Hindu woman wrapped in a traditional dress going to the temple. You can easily mingle with the local population as Mauritians are known for their hospitality. Walking along the 3-kilometre long beach of Flic en Flac in the early morning or swimming in the calm blue lagoon is rejuvenating and memorable. The evening could be as pleasant as the day, watching a beautiful sunset from the beach or having a nice dinner in one of the friendly restaurants very close to the apartment and serving Chinese, Mauritian, Indian or European foods.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
26 Aug 2014
"Gorgeous holiday in a beautiful country"
We stayed here for two weeks whilst we were holidaying in Mauritius. The apartment was very clean and spacious in a perfect location. It was a five minute walk to the beach and to local restaurants wh… More
You're booking with
35% Response rate
Calendar last updated:15 Dec 2014
Based in Mauritius