Apartment 7 Ocean 1 Pentire
from £68 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Ocean 7 is a ground floor apartment with access from the front and rear. The car park, which is gated and secure, is at the rear of the apartment with the benefit of an allocated parking space. Rear entry to the apartment can be gained from the car park using the lift or stairs on the lower ground floor. Your vehicle can also be unloaded near to the entrance. There is lift access, external lighting and a phone entry system.
This luxury contemporary apartment has two double bedrooms, one master with a king size bed & en-suite. The second bedroom has zip and link beds, which convert to a double bed or two single beds as required. There is also a family bathroom.
Open plan kitchen/dinning/living room with French doors leading to a balcony furnished with table and chairs, the balcony has some limited views towards the sea. There is under floor heating throughout.
A cot & high chair are available at no extra charge. This is a non-smoking apartment.
• Excellent external /internal lighting and entry phone system.
• Luxury, contemporary apartment with under floor heating throughout.
• The apartment benefits from being on the ground floor and is on one level.
• Gated secure parking.
• Communal lift compliant with Disabled Access Requirements.
• A well-proportioned and spacious light apartment with Mediterranean Pine flooring.
• Wireless Internet.
• This is open plan.
• Furnished with 2 & 3 seating sofas.
• Television table, 32 inch flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Casual side tables with ample lighting.
• Leading to a balcony with limited sea view.
• Dining table with 6 white chairs.
• A fully fitted modern style kitchen with quality laminated worktops.
• Neff integrated appliances, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, single oven, microwave, hob & extractor fan, stainless steel sink, combined washer/dryer.
• En- suite.
• King size bed with bedside cabinets and lamps.
• Double wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Three windows featuring white roller blinds.
• Zip and link bed. Converts to double or 2 singles.
• 2 bedside tables with lamps.
• Single wardrobe and chest of drawers.
• Fully tiled family bathroom with safety flooring.
• White hand basin, WC and bath.
• Chrome fittings, including bath and shower unit.
• Heated electric chrome towel rail.
En-Suite Shower Room
• White Vitreous China Shower Tray.
• White WC and wash hand basin.
• Glazed enclosed cubicle.
• Mains shower head
• Chrome fittings.
• Balcony with table and chairs.
• It can be accessed through two patio doors off the dining area.
• 15 minutes from Newquay Airport.
• Rail link from London into Bodmin Parkway – 30 minute drive to Ocean 1, Pentire.
• Family friendly. Suitable for children of all ages. Cot and high chair available.
• Sainsbury's and Morrison supermarkets within easy reach.
Fistral Beach is two minutes away and is accessed by steps down to the beach. The surrounding area provides more than enough entertainment for everyone including children and teenagers, from beautiful North Cornwall beaches, the Eden project, stunning coastal walks.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fistral Beach|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 10.62 km, Nearest railway: Newquay Town Centre 1.93 km 1.93 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
About this location
The Cornwall region
Cornwall has so much to offer with Rock, Padstow, Camelford & Port Isaac all within a 25 minute drive, where there are many restaurants & shops to enjoy.
Renowned restaurants owned by Jamie Oliver (Fifteen Watergate Bay) & Rick Stein (Padstow) are easy to reach by car.
Rick Stein's influence has brought the standard of local eateries to a highly competitive level; with his seafood school and restaurants. Located at Watergate Bay, four miles away is the Jamie Oliver "Fifteen" restaurant. Although advance bookings are advised, off peak it may be worthwhile trying to get a last minute booking.
Local attractions - The Camel Valley Vineyard at Bodmin, 'Britain's Number one Winery' as recommended by Simon Hoggart, Guardian 25 May 2013.
Tintagel Castle the legendary birth place of King Arthur with beautiful double waterfall and the lower pool is deep enough for an exhilarating plunge. It was here that king Arthur is said to have brought his knights to be baptised before their quest for the Holy Grail-Camelford.
Cornwall's Open Studios accommodates around one hundred and sixty artist and craftspeople display ceramics, paintings, photography, sculpture and more.
Newquay is a lively town popular with both young & old. It offers golfers a first class course, overlooking the sea, again a short distance from the apartment. Whether you enjoy walking, cycling, golfing and surfing or just relaxing on the beach, Newquay is an ideal location for everyone. The area boasts some of the finest beaches in the UK. Fistral Beach - the venue for international surfing events such as Rip Curl Board masters, has its International Surfing Centre here with restaurants, shops and hiring facilities.
The desirable Pentire Headland has fantastic views with a rugged coastline & seven miles of coastal beaches. At the end of Pentire Headland is Lewinnick Lodge situated on the breath-taking coastline & has fabulous views & great food. A sunset walk is highly recommended.
For Families: Newquay Zoo, The Blue Reef Aquarium, Trenance Park & Gardens, Water Park, Horse riding & cinema.
Newquay has something to offer for everyone.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Jul 2014
"Lovely place, great location, clean and modern"
We stayed here in April with my family and really enjoyed it. We bumped into the owners on our way in and thought they were really lovely and friendly people. The location is great - minutes walk to t… More
12 Jun 2014
"Lovely modern and well equipped apartment"
This is a very good apartment, with all amenities included, rooms are very spacious, and is a modern well laid out apartment. It is about a 2 min walk to the famous Fistral beach and about 15 min walk… More
26 Apr 2014
"Ideal for most people. .."
Apartment is modern with homely touches. Owners very accommodating and an ideal place close to amenities but just far away enough for some peace and quiet.… More