Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The apartment was originally part of one house built in the 1930s and lived in by our family. The house was architect designed and built. It has recently been split into two apartments, the second phase at 'The Beacon' only opened in June 2012. Providing the option of booking both apartments together, to sleep upto 8 people (property ID 237023).
The apartment is equipped with modern furniture, has been individually styled and retains original features. Located just minutes from the beach, you are in one of the most unique and stunning locations in Yorkshire. Filey was recently voted as 1 of the top 15 best beaches and seaside destinations in the UK, by Conde Nast Traveller.
The apartment has modern decor and plush furnishings, guaranteeing you a relaxing holiday. The apartment is equipped with a 42” HD flat screen TV, radio, Blu-ray player, DVD/book library & Wi-fi.
The apartment is ideal for romantic breaks or a great getaway with the family. We provide you with everything you might need, from cotton linen, to individual travel cots and high chairs (on request). You needn't bring a thing.
The apartment is finished to the highest standard and is simply stunning. With panoramic sea views from Filey Brigg (to the north) to Flamborough Head (to the south), the views are amazing from the apartment and balcony.
With contemporary decor and modern furniture, the apartment has been carefully designed to combine home comforts with luxury.
The apartment comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and beautiful bathroom with a bath and shower.
The Beacon - a cliff top apartment with sea views is the perfect alternative to a hotel or guest house.
In addition to availability for weekly holidays, the apartment is also available for short breaks during low season.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Filey 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Humberside 91 km, Nearest railway: Filey 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* 1 King size & 1 Twin room with black out blinds
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
* 42” HD Flat Screen TV, Freeview, Radio & Blu-ray player, DVD & book library
* Complimentary unlimited Wi-fi
* Family bathroom with bath & shower
* Private balcony with table & chairs
* Gas Central Heating
|Further details outdoors|
* Located in a unique cliff top position in Filey
* Balcony with panoramic sea views
* Free and unrestricted parking close to property
Northern England region
Filey is a family seaside resort on the beautiful Yorkshire Coast with long stretches of golden sand. The apartment is located in a conservation area and is only a few minutes walk to an award winning beach and 5 minutes walk to the town centre.
The apartment is ideal for tourists and Filey offers many activities including: surfing, fishing, walking, cycling, yachting, golf and bird watching. It is also an excellent spring board for ramblers, pony trekkers, photographers and fishermen. Or, simply to get away and relax.
There are many things to do in and around Filey:
* Relax and unwind or explore the Jurassic Coast
* Watch the fishing fleet and visit the Lifeboat station on the coble landing
* Explore the rockpools on the Brigg, famous for its angling
* Visit Filey Dam and the Bird Garden & Animal Park
* Keep the kids entertained with a visit to Playdale Farm at Cayton
Filey is an ideal base for a seaside holiday and for visiting Whitby, Scarborough and York.
* The end of the Cleveland Way and Wolds Way Walks
* Nearby: Explore the RSPB reserve at Bempton Cliffs
* Scarborough - with its harbour, gardens and 2 superb bays majestically divided by a 900 year old castle, Sea Life Centre & The Stephen Jospeh Theatre, home of playwright Alan Ayckbourn
* Whitby - Captain Cook, Bram Stokers 'Dracula' and the spectacular village of Robin Hoods Bay
* ‘Heartbeat country’ at Grosmont is only a steam train journey from Pickering, through some of North Yorkshire’s most beautiful and spectacular scenery
* The magnificent historical city of York
* Castle Howard - home of the acclaimed television series Brideshead Revisited
* Flamingo Land Theme Park & Zoo
* Go Ape at Dalby Forest
* Hornsea Freeport - shopping by the sea. Top brands at low prices
* A choice of golf courses in Filey, Scarborough and Ganton