Calis Beach Apartments
About the home
* The apartment is situated at the quiet end of the busy resort of Calis Beach
* This 2 storey apartment has a lovely balcony off the lounge area, which overlooks the pool & has sea views
* It has 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms and also a double sofa bed in the lounge area
* The Beach and the main promenade with its many bars & restaurants is only a very short 2 minute walk away.
* The complex has just 14 apartments & is ideal for families or couples requiring peace and tranquillity
* The local Dolmus bus stop is also only a 2 minute walk away
* The apartment is fully equipped with all that is required for self catering for upto 8 people
* Lots of facilities for the kids in the apartment with Playstation 2, plus selection of toys & games
* Complex has free wifi
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Calis beach|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
* The apartment sleeps a maximum of 8 but a comfortable 6
* The large master bedroom is upstairs,it has a 5'5" bed, and has stunning views of the sea. It is en-suite, with a shower and wc. Air-conditioning, dressing table, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, TV / DVD player
* The twin room upstairs is also en-suite with a shower and wc. Air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside cabinets
* Downstairs is another twin room, but beds could easily be pushed together to make another double room, this also has its own bathroom next door, with a bath, shower and wc. Air conditioning, Wardrobe, bedside cabinet
* The apartment has wrought iron baby gates at top and bottom of stairs and a travel cot
* This apartment is the end one, therefore it is extremely light and airy, as it has windows all down the side, as well as on the front.
* Very large L shaped Lounge/ Dining area, with a corner suite, hiding a double sofa bed. Air conditioning. 26" Flat screen TV, DVD player, playstation, satelite TV with BBC news channels, cartoons, film channels and sport channels. Wifi.
* Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, large fridge/freezer & granite work surfaces, which is open plan, to the dining lounge area
*Balconies to front & rear of the apartment. The balcony outside the front door overlooks grassland with plenty of birds and wildlife. There is chairs and table for this balcony, plus a washing line.
Further details outdoors:
* The apartment is surrounded by beautiful gardens which are gated making it very safe for children
* There is a large patio area around the main pool and a children's pool
* Chairs and table for use on either front or rear balconies
* Umbrella and sunbeds are provided. There is also brick built BBQ's that are at your disposal to use
* Very short walk to beach, local bus, shops, bars and restaurants
* Small, friendly complex
*Booking Deposit £125 per week is required please.
*Refundable security deposit of £150 which will be returned (subject to satisfactory property inspection) approx 14 days after your return.
*Full amount payable 8 weeks prior to travelling
*Late cancellation fees will apply
*****Smoking is permitted on the balconies front & rear, but not inside the apartment please*****
*Contract applies as soon as booking form returned
*Transfers can be arranged for you.
*Although we ask for the apartment to be vacated by 10am, where possible we will allow you to stay at the apartment until you need to leave for the airport. This is obviously subject to bookings and may not always be possible.
NB Pool is filled from May until October
Apartment is not suitable for wheel chairs as there is a flight of stairs to get to the front door
Please can you bring your own beach towels as these are not provided
Please be aware the Public Liability insurance is not available in Turkey as they are not part of the E.U . So please ensure that you have adequate holiday insurance, So we must disclaim liability
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Everybody loves calis beach promenade, it has good a atmosphere and a very laid back feeling. It has lots of lovely bars and restaurants and has not been over developed. The beautiful turquoise waters of the Olu Deniz Blue Lagoon are only a bus ride away.
Eating out is extremely reasonable
There are many many trips that could keep you busy every day of your holiday
White water rafting
Lycian Tombs - built into the side of the mountain
Sakkikent Gorge - You can also doing mini rafting suitable for children here
Dalyan Mud baths combined with Turtle beach
Kaya Koy - Ghost Town
Yaka park - Trout farm
Patara Beach - 3 km white sand beach
Butterfly Valley -
Paragliding of the top of Bagadad mountain
Micro light flying
The Fethiye / Calis Beach area
Close to the center of Calis is The Sultan Aqua City, This Aquapark is open from 9 a.m. to midnight, On a Sunday you can catch the Dolmus ( local public transport) to the sunday market where home grown produce can be bought at bargan prices, here you can also shop for clothes, beach towels and the original fake Turkish designer clothes and watches. The main bustling market town of Fethiye is only a 10 min bus ride away, where the Tuesday market here is on a much greater scale to Calis. With is lovely harbour and amazing ampitheatre, Fethiye is a great place to start exploring. From Fethiye you can book boat tripsand excursions to many beautiful sights. Buses can be caught to Oludeniz, Hisonaru, and many more of the local towns.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Cheap Flights available from
Transfers from airport
We can arrange transfers for you at a cost of £80 upto 5 people and £85 6-8 people people return.
Please let us know when booking if you would like us to arrange transfers for you. The driver will also hold the key to the apartment to let you in and the fee is paid directly to the driver.
www.likyatour.com.tr or www.orangerentacar.com
Activities near Fethiye
Tennis in town
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
06 Jan 2013
I stayed here with four people in July last year and had a really great time.
The apartments it self is great, containing everything you need, plenty of kitchen utensils, 3 bathrooms etc. The... more
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so please you had a great time.
02 Sep 2012
We stayed in the apartment in August 2012. We were a family of 4 including kids aged 12 and 8. Everything about this holiday was first class starting with the pre arranged transfer from the airport, we walked right outside the terminal and there was our minibus to take us to the apartment.
The apartment was extremely spacious for 4 of us and we could have got many more in it, it is really spacious with all the facilities you would need.
The pool area is really well looked after and is very safe for kids as the
Pool is not too deep even at the deep end. As for the location it is just far enough out of town to enjoy a leisurely stroll to the bars and restaurants and it is on a nice quiet road.
I would recommend this apartment highly to anyone!
23 Aug 2012
Our first visit to Turkey and not our last,you really have to visit Calis Beach, Fethiye, to appreciate how beautiful this place is.
Everything was taken care of ,from being collected from the... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|April/May 2013||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 275||-||-||1 Week|
|June/July/August 2013||1 Jun 13||1 Sep 13||£ 395||-||-||1 Week|
|Sept/Oct 2013||1 Sep 13||31 Oct 13||£ 275||-||-||1 Week|
|April/May 2014||1 Apr 14||1 Jun 14||£ 275||£ 50||£ 50||1 Week|
|June/July/August 2014||1 Jun 14||31 Aug 14||£ 395||-||-||1 Week|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|April/May 2013||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 300||-||-||1 Week|
|June/July/August 2012||1 Jun 13||31 Aug 13||£ 445||-||-||1 Week|
|April/May 2014||1 Apr 14||1 Jun 14||£ 300||-||-||1 Week|
|June/July/August 2014||1 Jun 14||31 Aug 14||£ 445||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Payments by either direct bank transfer or cheque please.
Welcome packs and any other special arrangements please enquire for costs.
Transfers cost betweem £80 - £100 depending on number in party. The driver will have the keys to the apartment and will assist you with your luggage at each end.
*** DISCOUNT OF £25 PER WEEK IF AT LEAST 2 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS ARE BOOKED ***Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
2 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2010. This apartment has received 5 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday apartments in Turkey (3,173)