Calis Beach Apartments
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
* The apartment is situated at the quiet end of the busy resort of Calis Beach
* This 2 storey apartment has a lovely balcony off the lounge area, which overlooks the pool & has sea views
* It has 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms and also a double sofa bed in the lounge area
* The Beach and the main promenade with its many bars & restaurants is only a very short 2 minute walk away.
* The complex has just 14 apartments & is ideal for families or couples requiring peace and tranquillity
* The local Dolmus bus stop is also only a 2 minute walk away
* The apartment is fully equipped with all that is required for self catering for upto 8 people
* Lots of facilities for the kids in the apartment with Playstation 2, plus selection of toys & games
* Complex has free wifi
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calis beach 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (5), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* The apartment sleeps a maximum of 8 but a comfortable 6
* The large master bedroom is upstairs,it has a 5'5" bed, and has stunning views of the sea. It is en-suite, with a shower and wc. Air-conditioning, dressing table, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, TV & DVD player
* The twin room upstairs is also en-suite with a shower and wc. Air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside cabinets. Plus an additional folding bed.
* Downstairs is another twin room, but beds could easily be pushed together to make another double room, this also has its own bathroom next door, with a bath, shower and wc. Air conditioning, Wardrobe, bedside cabinets
* The apartment has wrought iron baby gates at top and bottom of stairs and a travel cot
* This apartment is the end one, therefore it is extremely light and airy, as it has windows all down the side, as well as on the front.
* Very large L shaped Lounge/ Dining area, with a corner suite, hiding a double sofa bed. Air conditioning. 26" Flat screen TV, DVD player, playstation, satelite TV with BBC news channels, cartoons, film channels and sport channels. Wifi.
* Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, large fridge/freezer, water cooler & granite work surfaces, which is open plan, to the dining lounge area
*Balconies to front & rear of the apartment. The balcony outside the front door overlooks grassland with plenty of birds and wildlife. There is chairs and table for this balcony, plus a washing line.
|Further details outdoors|
* The apartment is surrounded by beautiful gardens which are gated making it very safe for children
* There is a large patio area around the main pool and a children's pool
* Chairs and table for use on either front or rear balconies
* Umbrella and sunbeds are provided. There is also brick built BBQ's that are at your disposal to use
* Very short walk to beach, local bus, shops, bars and restaurants
* Small, friendly complex
*Booking Deposit £150 per week is required please.
*Refundable security deposit of £150 which will be returned (subject to satisfactory property inspection) approx 14 days after your return.
*Full amount payable 8 weeks prior to travelling
*Late cancellation fees will apply
*****Smoking is permitted on the balconies front & rear, but not inside the apartment please*****
*Contract applies as soon as booking form returned
*Transfers can be arranged for you.
*Although we ask for the apartment to be vacated by 10am, where possible we will allow you to stay at the apartment until you need to leave for the airport. This is obviously subject to bookings and may not always be possible.
NB Pool is filled from May until October
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Everybody loves calis beach promenade, it has good a atmosphere and a very laid back feeling. It has lots of lovely bars and restaurants and has not been over developed. The beautiful turquoise waters of the Olu Deniz Blue Lagoon are only a bus ride away.
Eating out is extremely reasonable
There are many many trips that could keep you busy every day of your holiday
White water rafting
Lycian Tombs - built into the side of the mountain
Sakkikent Gorge - You can also doing mini rafting suitable for children here
Dalyan Mud baths combined with Turtle beach
Kaya Koy - Ghost Town
Yaka park - Trout farm
Patara Beach - 3 km white sand beach
Butterfly Valley -
Paragliding of the top of Bagadad mountain
Micro light flying
Close to the center of Calis is The Sultan Aqua City, This Aquapark is open from 9 a.m. to midnight, On a Sunday you can catch the Dolmus ( local public transport) to the sunday market where home grown produce can be bought at bargan prices, here you can also shop for clothes, beach towels and the original fake Turkish designer clothes and watches. The main bustling market town of Fethiye is only a 10 min bus ride away, where the Tuesday market here is on a much greater scale to Calis. With is lovely harbour and amazing ampitheatre, Fethiye is a great place to start exploring. From Fethiye you can book boat tripsand excursions to many beautiful sights. Buses can be caught to Oludeniz, Hisonaru, and many more of the local towns.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
1 Sep 2013
"Fantastic place to stay"
From the moment of first enquiry until the day before we flew (and even during the holiday), Lin went out of her way to promptly and patiently answer a multitude of questions from me. The airport tran… More
We are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves as much as we always do. Thank you for your lovely review. Best wishes Lin & Vince
27 Jun 2013
What a lovely holiday we had in this apartment. It being the flrst time we had been away as a family (my girls are 2 and 4 years) so I had lots of questions. Our transfers were organised for us and a… More
Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday.
6 Jan 2013
I stayed here with four people in July last year and had a really great time.The apartments it self is great, containing everything you need, plenty of kitchen utensils, 3 bathrooms etc. The apartment… More
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so please you had a great time.
2 Sep 2012
"Great apartment and location for kids"
We stayed in the apartment in August 2012. We were a family of 4 including kids aged 12 and 8. Everything about this holiday was first class starting with the pre arranged transfer from the airport, we walked right outside the terminal and there was our minibus to take us to the apartment.
The apartment was extremely spacious for 4 of us and we could have got many more in it, it is really spacious with all the facilities you would need.
The pool area is really well looked after and is very safe for kids as the
Pool is not too deep even at the deep end. As for the location it is just far enough out of town to enjoy a leisurely stroll to the bars and restaurants and it is on a nice quiet road.
I would recommend this apartment highly to anyone!
23 Aug 2012
"One of the best holidays we have ever had"
Our first visit to Turkey and not our last,you really have to visit Calis Beach, Fethiye, to appreciate how beautiful this place is.Everything was taken care of ,from being collected from the airport … More
4 Aug 2011
"Home from home"
Had a great 2 weeks in this apartment.It accommodated us perfectly with 4 children ranging from 2 to 15.Location is fabulous,and taking in the views of the mountains whilst lazing in the pool was so l… More
28 Jun 2011
"Great apartment, lovely friendly resort, perfect for families & couples"
We had such a lovely time in Calis and considering we were a large family group of all ages (from 2 to 55) we all really enjoyed our holiday. The apartment was lovely and big and more than enough room… More
We're so please that you had a lovely time.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
75% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 823 properties
- 472 properties
- 392 properties
- 186 properties
- 133 properties
- Olu Deniz
- 105 properties
- 79 properties
- 69 properties
- 63 properties
- 35 properties
- 23 properties