Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Owned by a Danish/Australian couple this is a new luxury, self catering accommodation with all modern conveniences. Close to Fethiye (mini bus or water taxi) and walking distance to Calis beach with it's restaurants, nightlife and of course the sea. Amenities close by include Sunday market, several restaurants, mini bus stop & local shops.
Perfect for couples or families wanting to escape to their own piece of paradise.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calis 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 45 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
Private pool available from May to October.
We aim to be flexible regarding dates so please ask.
Bed linen and towels supplied except for beach and pool towels, which you must supply yourself.
|Further details outdoors||
The Dolmus (mini bus) is available at the end of the street. Alternatively it is only a 15 min walk to the beach.
- We accept payments via paypal or direct bank transfer in GBP which becomes your receipt.
- 25% deposit required on booking with the balance due one clear week before arrival.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be arranged for 70TL
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Just some of the things to do in Lycia include:
- Saklikent (Hidden City) Gorge is the second-largest (20 km-long) gorge in Europe, the longest and deepest gorge in Turkey. It is a spectacular place, with sculpted walls soaring high above. Summer is the best time to visit as the canyon is deliciously cool and shady with cold water. 4 km. of the gorge is walkable.
Outside of and tucked within the gorge locals have set up small restaurants with seating areas on wooden platforms suspended just above rushing spring waters, great places to kick back upon Turkish rugs and cushions with a beer under shady trees. Outside of the gorge you will also find tree house accommodation, small relaxed bars and river tubing.
- Canoeing on the Xanthos River - Enjoy a day paddling downstream through the beautiful nature of the Xanthos Valley.
- Paragliding - Tandem and solo. There are excellent paragliding centers in Oludeniz (near Fethiye) which is one of the best places in the world to para glide and has become a para gliders' mecca.
- The Lycia region has some splendid scuba diving due to its warm, calm, tide-free sea and clear waters with great visibility. This makes the area ideal for both beginners and more experienced divers.
Dive centers are located in Fethiye &Oludeniz,.
- Mountain Trekking - trekking in the mountains of Lycia offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the Taurus range.
- Jeep Safari - an exhilarating way to experience the countryside of Lycia. Mountain tours as well as visits to ancient sites and Saklikent Gorge.
- Boat Trips and Gulet Cruises day or night cruises for dinner or just relaxing.
- Visit of of many Hamams (Turkish Bath) and feel your worries drain away.
Calis beach attractions include a stunning sea and beach, a plethora of restaurants, nightlife, water park for the kids (big & little) and walking tracks.
10 Mins down the road, Fethiye's attractions include, boating, restaurants, nightclubs, a museum and ancient sites including the Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi , shopping & boat trips. There is the famous fish market where you can purchase your fish and have it cooked for only 5 TL complete with bread and salad.
You can also get the ferry ride to Rhodes, Greece for day trips from Fethiye harbor.
If you'd like to go further afield, Oludeniz with it's famous shopping strips, paragliding, horse riding and nightlife is only 20 mins on a minibus from Fethiye.
Whatever your activity level be it relaxing in the sun by your pool to scuba diving Calis Beach and surrounds has it all and it's just here waiting for you.