About the home
Owned by a Danish/Australian couple this is a new luxury, self catering accommodation with all modern conveniences. Close to Fethiye (mini bus or water taxi) and walking distance to Calis beach with it's restaurants, nightlife and of course the sea. Amenities close by include Sunday market, several restaurants, mini bus stop & local shops.
Perfect for couples or families wanting to escape to their own piece of paradise.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Calis, 1km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for over 5s only|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
Private pool available from May to October.
Airport transfers can be arranged.
We aim to be flexible regarding dates so please ask.
Bed linen and towels supplied except for beach and pool towels, which you must supply yourself.
Further details outdoors:
The Dolmus (mini bus) is available at the end of the street. Alternatively it is only a 15 min walk to the beach.
- We accept payments via paypal or direct bank transfer in GBP which becomes your receipt.
- 25% deposit required on booking with the balance due one clear week before arrival.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be arranged for 50TL
- Strictly no smoking except on the balcony.
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Just some of the things to do in Lycia include:
- Saklikent (Hidden City) Gorge is the second-largest (20 km-long) gorge in Europe, the longest and deepest gorge in Turkey. It is a spectacular place, with sculpted walls soaring high above. Summer is the best time to visit as the canyon is deliciously cool and shady with cold water. 4 km. of the gorge is walkable.
Outside of and tucked within the gorge locals have set up small restaurants with seating areas on wooden platforms suspended just above rushing spring waters, great places to kick back upon Turkish rugs and cushions with a beer under shady trees. Outside of the gorge you will also find tree house accommodation, small relaxed bars and river tubing.
- Canoeing on the Xanthos River - Enjoy a day paddling downstream through the beautiful nature of the Xanthos Valley.
- Paragliding - Tandem and solo. There are excellent paragliding centers in Oludeniz (near Fethiye) which is one of the best places in the world to para glide and has become a para gliders' mecca.
- The Lycia region has some splendid scuba diving due to its warm, calm, tide-free sea and clear waters with great visibility. This makes the area ideal for both beginners and more experienced divers.
Dive centers are located in Fethiye &Oludeniz,.
- Mountain Trekking - trekking in the mountains of Lycia offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the Taurus range.
- Jeep Safari - an exhilarating way to experience the countryside of Lycia. Mountain tours as well as visits to ancient sites and Saklikent Gorge.
- Boat Trips and Gulet Cruises day or night cruises for dinner or just relaxing.
- Visit of of many Hamams (Turkish Bath) and feel your worries drain away.
The Fethiye / Calis Beach area
Calis beach attractions include a stunning sea and beach, a plethora of restaurants, nightlife, water park for the kids (big & little) and walking tracks.
10 Mins down the road, Fethiye's attractions include, boating, restaurants, nightclubs, a museum and ancient sites including the Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi , shopping & boat trips. There is the famous fish market where you can purchase your fish and have it cooked for only 5 TL complete with bread and salad.
You can also get the ferry ride to Rhodes, Greece for day trips from Fethiye harbor.
If you'd like to go further afield, Oludeniz with it's famous shopping strips, paragliding, horse riding and nightlife is only 20 mins on a minibus from Fethiye.
Whatever your activity level be it relaxing in the sun by your pool to scuba diving Calis Beach and surrounds has it all and it's just here waiting for you.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Direct flights from most UK airports to Dalaman airport Turkey.
- Transport from the airport is via, shuttle bus, taxi or airport transfer. (Information can be provided for all)
Activities near Fethiye
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
29 Jul 2012
The apartment is in a brand new complex of 10 apartments. It is situated near the Sunday Market in Calis and easy/short walking distance to supermarket, restaurants, water park and beach. The apartment itself has everything you could ever need and more and Donna (the owner) has thought of everything and added all the lovely finishing touches that makes this a luxury home from home. She had also left hints and tips for the area with directions on how to get them.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Early summer special||10 May 12||16 Jun 12||£ 250||£ 40||£ 40||Flexible|
|Summer||16 Jun 12||15 Sep 12||£ 350||£ 55||£ 55||Flexible|
|Autumn special||15 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 250||£ 40||£ 40||Flexible|
|Winter super saver||27 Oct 12||10 May 13||£ 40||-||-||1 Month|
|Early summer special 2013||10 May 13||16 Jun 13||£ 250||£ 40||£ 40||1 Night|
|Summer 2013||16 Jun 13||15 Sep 13||£ 350||£ 55||£ 55||1 Night|
|Autumn special 2013||15 Sep 13||27 Oct 13||£ 250||£ 40||£ 40||1 Night|
|Winter super saver 2013||27 Oct 13||10 May 14||£ 40||-||-||1 Month|
|Early summer special||10 May 14||17 Jun 14||£ 250||£ 40||£ 40||1 Night|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Please note: When inquiring about a property please ensure to add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your address box so our reply does not end up in your junk mail.
- We accept payments via PayPal or direct bank transfer in GBP or Euros which becomes your receipt.
- 25% deposit required on booking with the balance due one week before arrival.
- Contract will be sent out via email for guests to sign and return with deposit.
- For the Winter super saver rate the guest will pay a bond equivalent of one months rent (refundable) PLUS
their own utilities ie.electric, phone etc...Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Holiday apartments in Turkey (3,145)