Townhouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
****NEW FOR 2014....JUST BEEN REDECORATED INSIDE & NEW EN SUITE BATHROOM SUITE INSTALLED*****
****PHOTOS TO FOLLOW VERY SOON****
Our south facing townhouse has two bedrooms and is built on two levels. You enter the house on the upper level , which has a large open plan dining and living room areas and opens out onto a beautiful balcony where you can watch the sunset over the water and the fishing boats past the 17th century castle of St Joan do Arade.
The beach is a 2 minute walk away and the village square with shops and cafes is only 5 minutes away .
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia Grande 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 60 km, Nearest railway: Portimao 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
The bedrooms are on the lower floor, with the master bedroom (complete with en-suite) opening out onto its own private sun terrace. The second bedroom has twin beds and an ajoining bathroom. There is a sofa bed in the lounge, making a total of 6 beds available.
Air conditioning is fitted in all main rooms. Both bedrooms also have shutters fitted, so that patio doors can be left open at night safely.
Kitchen equipment includes washing machine and dishwasher. Cable and Satellite TV is provided in the property (we have just purchased a new flat screen TV!), Wi-Fi internet is available for a small charge.
We also have a hot & cold outdoor shower which is great for cleaning the sand off the kids before going back into the house!
|Further details outdoors|
A communal pool is available free if charge less than 30 metres away.
The pool also has a bar serving food & drinks during the summer months.
Some beauty treatments are also now available, as well as water aerobics and other activities.
Many water sports, tennis, football, golf & gymnasium are all close by.
25 % is required at time of booking, with the remaining 75% eight weeks prior to the holiday (please note the deposit is non-refundable)
The Algarve region
The Algarve enjoys 300 hours of sunshine a year. The area is filled with a magnificent history and architecture, with many beautiful villages a short distance away.The West Coast and Cape St Vincent and the Monchique mountains are well worth a visit.
The new motorway has enabled a straight drive to Lisbon in 21/2 hours and Spain in the opposite direction in 2 hours.
The heart of the village is a short five minute stroll through winding cobbled streets leading to the square and waterfront which hosts a wealth of restaurants and cafes. The restaurants of Praia de Rocha and the marina of Portimao are also accessible by water taxi. Golf courses and a tennis centre are a short drive away.
The main beach of "Praia Grande" is just three minutes' walk away. This fabulous beach is serviced by four beach bar restaurants and a water sports centre.
Ferragudo is often described as picturesque, unspoilt, full of charm and character... the place to live & holiday