House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
DISCOUNT: 13-27 JULY 2013 € 1495 ---> € 1050 FOR A WEEK, € 1900 FOR THE TWO WEEKS.
TYPE M4 (3 SLEEPING ROOMS 3 BATHROOMS) € 1200 FOR A WEEK, € 2200 FOR THE TWO WEEKS.
Set in a beautiful 22 acre Provence style resort, this fully equipped 72m2 house contains 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets and a secluded south facing garden. The resort is very tranquil, with a modest style of tourism.
Eventually there is also a bigger house with 3 bedrooms available.
During the French holiday season (which is similar to the English) there are organised activities for children between 4-18 years.
The resort is located to the famous medieval village, Fayence. Close by there are also attractions such as Europe's largest Gliding centre, hiking, mountain biking, swimming (lake) and water sports. There are two 18 hole golf courses in the vicinity, along with the famous Saint Cassien Carp Fishing Lake.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fréjus/St. Raphaël 30 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 45 km, Nearest railway: Fréjus 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors||
- Typical Provençal furniture and decoration
- Shared swimming pool 150m from the house. (Beautifully designed, not rectangular but natural shape surrounded by palm trees)
- typical Provençal vegetation in well maintained little private garden and original (bigger trees) park on the whole resort; natural impression instead of "created"
- parking at 25 m.
- British, American and French television channels
- English speaking representative on hand to answer any questions
- Welcome pack with local wine on arrival
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
- very mild microclimate with a thermic convenient for air gliding during the whole year
- golfing in Tourrettes
- interesting wine routes in direct surroundings and famous Bandol wine near St. Tropez, Toulon (70 km)
- Nice at 55 km
- perfume town Grasse at 30 km
- Fayence: local market twice a week
- guided route through the original medieval village
- artist expositions during spring and summer season
- interesting local wines
- revival of traditional work
- antique market about once a month
- good restaurants, nice authentic cafés, terraces