About the home
BEAT THE CREDIT CRUNCH! ** NOW WITH WIFI **
Contemporary, cool Villa Boutique is a minimalist haunt for all those seeking a stylish break without the hefty price tag.
Villa Boutique is located in the exclusive area of Playa de Fanabe in Southern Tenerife and close to the up market and chic El Duque areas. The famous beach and Puerto Colon marina with its fabulous yachts and sports boats are close by. Villa Boutique is an excellent choice for families and those wanting to be close to the beach and main resort. It's easy to see why it remains a top destination for British holiday makers. The complex has a large central swimming pool (unheated) with beautiful landscaped gardens, set in a quiet private area, which makes it an ideal safe location for those with young children. Restaurants/bars are close by. This is great for those wanting relaxation in the day and sophisticated nightlife can be sought down the newly laid palm tree lined streets. The brand new waterpark, Sian Park is only a 10 minute journey away.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Torviscas Playa, 100m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 en suites and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
** NEW TO VILLA BOUTIQUE ** iPod Docking Station & Wifi (Charged)
All rooms are similar in design and size, with the master bedroom having an en suite bathroom, along with a balcony with views over the pool area.
There is a spacious split-level living area with flat screen TV on the ground floor, along with a fully fitted kitchen, with modern appliances.
The wifi is charged £15.00 per week. Please advise at time of booking.
Further details outdoors:
The spacious patio area is ideal for sunbathing and there is a BBQ with dining table and chairs for al fresco dining.
A gate leads to the landscaped gardens and unheated swimming pool.
Swimming pool is unheated.
Check in Time: 1400 Hours Check out Time: 1030 Hours
Quotations are based on a fixed 2 bed, 2 bathroom villa in this sought after area. LG Bedroom is provided free of charge for use, should you require it.
We reserve the right to ask for further information about your party (i.e. ages, sex etc) to determine if a damage deposit is payable.
The Tenerife region
Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands, which is affectionally known as “the island of eternal spring,” due to its year round pleasant climate.
The beaches, which are scattered along the coastline, are a mixture of dark volcanic and golden sand, imported from the Sahara Desert. Many beaches offer a wide selection of water sports and numerous amenities.
A fun, lively and exciting villa holiday destination, Tenerife is guaranteed to entertain you with its colourful fiestas, chilled out bars and contemporary restaurants. This is the island where there’s definitely something to suit everyone’s taste!
The Fanabe area
Villa Baroque is located in the exclusive area of Playa De Fanabe in Southern Tenerife and close to the up market and chic El Duque areas. The famous beach and Puerto Colon marina with its fabulous yachts and sports boats, is a stones throw away.
Villa Baroque is an excellent choice for families and those wanting to be close to the beach and main resort. It's easy to see why it remains a top destination for British holiday makers. The complex has a large central swimming pool with beautiful landscaped gardens, set in a quiet private area, which makes it an ideal safe location for those with young children.
Restaurants/bars are a mere stone's throw away. This is great for those wanting relaxation in the day and sophisticated nightlife can be sought down the newly laid palm tree lined streets.
Aqua park is 5 minutes away with its slides and dolphin show. Europe's finest new modern Chinese themed water park, Sian Park is now open and is 5 minutes away.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Fly to Tenerife South Reina Sofia Airport (TFS) from UK most airports.
* For best fares on flights, check out www.travelsupermarket.com.
Airlines to look for are: RyanAir (be aware of extra costs!); Thomas Cook and Easyjet.
* The best way to see the island and make the most of your stay is to hire a car. There are many car hire firms located at the airport. A good sized car for a reasonable fee can be pre-booked or picked up on arrival from www.autoreisen.com.
* Taxis are also located directly outside of the arrivals terminal. These would cost approximately 40 Euro to the villa. Always remember to haggle and fix a price beforehand with the taxi driver!
* You are strongly advised to purchase any flights on a credit card. If your chosen airline does go into administration, you are covered through your CC company.
Activities near Fanabe
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
19 Mar 2013
the first time we actually stayed there was 2011 my husband and his friends had the pleasure of being the first guest. when i saw the property i was so happy it was in a fab location and just what we needed. the property from the outside is really nice to look at and once your in the property you just felt at home. it is a nice property really spacious and nice decor. the kids loved the pool and neighbours were really friendly. i would stay at this property over and over again as it is so much easier for us as a family as everything is just nearby and lots to see and do also.
19 Mar 2013
I have stayed at this property several times and always return. It's modern, clean and up to date! It has all the things you need for a villa stay and the kids love it here also. Always a bonus! The villa is always very clean when we have arrived and we never have any hesitation about calling the agents, ahold we need anything. They are English speaking which helps and always drop by within a few hours.
I was rather shocked to read the previous review about being harassed! We have been to Tenerife for years and a polite "no thanks" is all it takes to the street sellers. We've never felt harassed. We have looked at many 3 bed villas in this area and they are so expensive, hence why we always return to this one. Location wise ... Close to the beach, things for the kids, restaurants and bars all within walking distance.
If you want a great holiday, you'd be hard pushed to find somewhere as nice and in this location. Would recommend!
03 Mar 2013
The 'villa' is a 3 storey apartment in need of some serious tlc. The lighting is non existant so be prepared for a dark stay. Lots of steps so not for the infirm. The toilet and shower cubicle were unusable as it smelt permanently of urine for some reason, although we sent many euros on bleach and poured gallons of it down the loo and shower drain to no avail. The company who are meant to look after this property for the owner are doing a very poor job. It was not very clean when we arrived, the sheets and towels are only changed once in 14 days and they were in need of replacements. The 'bath' towels would not have fitted round our 13 year old grandson let alone a full grown adult. The 'safe' is in a dark unlit basement on the floor so my husband had to get down on his hands and knees to unlock it which when you are in your sixties is not what you want to be doing. Also you cannot fully lock the safe the key will only turn once to remove it, if you fully lock it the two turns you can't remove the key. It was an ok place but not one we would want to return to, very basic but quite expensive, you certainly don't get what you pay for. The actual resort was ok but you are constantly harrassed by people wanting to sell you watches, glasses yoghurt, (yes yoghurt) pull you into there eating places beg for money for there ailments etc, even on the beach you are harrassed to have a massage etc, first and last time for us in tenerife, and the weather was awful, out of 14 days we managed about 5 days sun, lots of cloud and rain too.
We'd like to thank all customers for their feedback.
To respond to the review:
1. This property is a 3 storey, villa and not an apartment. It is refreshed on a regular basis and maintained to a high standard.
2. The property has white washed walls to enable a light and airy space. It does help if you open the wooden shutters on the windows to let the light in and not leave them closed as the customers did. I think the photographs show this.
3. As the property is set over three floors, the advert does clearly state “unsuitable for people with restricted mobility.”
4. During the period when these customers stayed, there were storms and heavy rain. The sewage and rain water system is a combined system and therefore, in this type of weather, the system cannot cope with it. Drainage smells can back up in the villa. Bleach will not solve this problem. This is problem that occurs throughout the island during these weather conditions. The island very rarely suffers from storms, maybe 1 or 2 a year and it was unlucky that these customers experienced poor weather at this time.
5. The management company totally dismiss any claims over poor cleaning standards. They are a small family run company who take pride in their cleanliness and helpfulness. They always uphold our high standards and we have not received any comments regarding the standard of cleaning previously. These customers refused to contact our handling agents in order for them to rectify any problems. We also did not find any cleaning products that were purchased to “clean” the property.
It is clearly stated that linen is changed once in any 7 night stay, however, if more towels etc are required, a simple call to our agents will help address this problem.
6. The towels are all the same size on the complex and we feel comments regarding the size are merely nit picking.
7. The safe is on the lower ground floor for security reasons, so it can be bolted to the floor. The key only needs to turn once for the key to be pulled out. (Does this really to be written into a review?)
8. The advert states that this is a “minimalist haunt” and the pictures show the design. This type of property and décor does not suit everyone's taste. Any customer can do their own research into the cost of a 3 bed roomed, 3 bathroom villa in this area and see that this property is very good value for money.
9. With any resort in the world, there will always be people trying to sell things to tourists. We cannot be held responsible for this. Regards the hard sell yogurt sellers, what?!?!
In conclusion, independent travel and this kind of property does not suit everyone's taste. We were made aware that this was the first time these customers had embarked on independent travel arrangements. Perhaps they would be better off staying in one of the many five star hotels that the island has to offer and paying the price tag that accompanies that.
The weather was exceptional and we feel that this is the reason for this poor review. We have hundreds of happy and satisfied customers every year and many return to us. It is a shame that people only review when they are unhappy.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Fixed Price Period||24 May 13||7 Jun 13||£ 625||-||-||1 Week|
|7 Jun 13||26 Jul 13||£ 575||-||-||1 Week|
|Fixed Price Period||26 Jul 13||6 Sep 13||£ 625||-||-||1 Week|
|6 Sep 13||18 Oct 13||£ 575||£ 83||£ 83||1 Week|
|Fixed Price Period||18 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 625||£ 90||£ 90||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||20 Dec 13||£ 575||£ 83||£ 83||1 Week|
|Fixed Price Period||20 Dec 13||3 Jan 14||£ 700||£ 100||£ 100||2 Weeks|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Rental rates for this property vary depending on the chosen period.
Prices quoted do not include flights or transfers.
You are advised to call/email for a tailored quotation.
10 night bookings are available.
A deposit will be required upon booking. Your deposit is non refundable if you decide to cancel.
Balance will be requested and is due no later than 6 weeks before the beginning of the rental period.
Departures within 6 weeks of booking will be required to make full payment prior to arrival.
Preferred Payment Method is via BACS transfer. Free with telephone/internet banking.
Bankers Drafts are accepted by prior arrangement.
Christmas and New Year weeks must be taken together. Rates fixed as above.
1 Week bookings are not available for this period.
All bookings will have a £25 booking fee added.
WIFI Access is charged £15.00 per week.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Check in days are Tuesday or Friday. We reserve the right to amend requested dates to maximise the available space available.
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has received 3 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.