Casavacanze San Nicola
from £32 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Flat on two floors, with four bedrooms (two with double-bed and two with single-bed) plus a double divan bed, two bathrooms and a kitchen, three great verandas (one of which covered) and a balcony.
It is situated in a little pedestrian square in the centre of the town (2500 people).
In Faleria there is the ancient Anguillara's medioeval castle and the by now ruined castle in which the young emperor Otto III of Germany lived his last days.
- walk through the Faleria wood until the Fogliano castle and the big oak tree (2,5 km by auto, 4-5 km on foot),
- picturesque Calcata Vecchia (3 km),
- characteristique Monte Gelato falls (9 km) with the adventure park,
- the "Farm house on Treja river", area with animals, tables and barbecue (9 km - again in Monte Gelato),
- the Treia valley park in which you can walk in the centre of nature (4 km),
- walk on lonely Soratte mountain, from S.Oreste to the top (10 km auto, 3 km on foot),
- Civita Castellana with Etruscan archeological sites, Borgia's Sangallo fortress and the ruins of Faleri Novi with via Amerina (10 km),
- the Bracciano and Martignano lakes (20 km),
- Rome the ethernal city (40 km),
- Caprarola with Farnese's Palace, by Vignola/Sangallo (38 km),
- Viterbo, with famous Popes Palace and S.Pellegrino medioeval quarter (49 km),
- Bomarzo's garden of monsters (51 km).
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fiumicino 70 km, Nearest railway: Roma termini 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
About this location
The Lazio region
Il Lazio è la regione che detiene la più larga fetta dei tesori artistici mondiali.
Situata a pochi chilometri a nord di Roma, Faleria si trova in una zona agricola a prevalente coltivazione di nocciole e olive. La zona è di derivazione vulcanica e le rocce tufacee che ne caratterizzano il paesaggio sono state disegnato, nel corso dei millenni, dallo scorrere dei corsi d'acqua, creando aspre gole difficilmente raggiungibili.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
7 Dec 2013
"Faleria, adorabile borgo molto vicino a Roma"
Ho soggiornato con la mia famiglia il mese di luglio chiedendo di prolungare il soggiorno altri 15 giorni tanto ci siamo trovati bene. Solo la veranda che si affaccia sulla valle del Treja merita la v… More
You're booking with
92% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Feb 2015
Based in Italy