About the home
This beautiful apartment, located in the heart of the New Golden Mile between Estepona and Puerto Banus,is only 2 minutes walk to the beach. Set in lovely tropical gardens with 2 outdoor pools, childs pool and an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Gymnasium. The apartment has a huge terrace with sea views and is furnished to a very high standard using modern contemporary styles.
The local beach is a 2 minute stroll, with a promenade for leisurely walks by the sea. There are several restaurants. beach bars and shops within walking distance and the town of Estepona is 5 minutes drive and provides a stunning 2 mile sandy beach, shops, restaurants and a Marina filled with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Cabo Bermeja,Heaven Beach, Sonora Beach, 200m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Lift access to property
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Gym, Sauna, DVD player, Staffed Property, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared indoor Pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
|Access:||Lift access to property, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
- Secure underground parking space with lift up to second floor apartment.
- Access to terrace from lounge, kitchen and both bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with marble worktops and Bosch appliances
- Jacuzzi bath and shower in en-suite bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- 26" LCD TV with Sky and DVD
- Marble floors throughout the apartment
Further details outdoors:
Coffe Shop, Delicatessen with WIFI, English Supermarket with Internet Connectioni and Hairdresser/Beauty Salon in apartment block.
The Costa del Sol region
- Costa Del Sol boasts over 320 sunny days a year
- Huge choice of beaches from Estepona 2km white sandy, blue flag beach, to the local Heaven Beach to San Pedro and beyond
- More than 40 Golf courses in the area
- Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina, designer shops and busy nightlife. Five minutes drive East from the apartment is Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina where you can marvel at the millionaires Yachts and expensive cars. The harbour itself is full of restaurants overlooking the marina. The whole area around Puerto Banus is heaving with nightlife and designer shops such as Gucci, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton and many more. You name it, it is there! The town square has a range of amusement activities such as Bungi swings and a craft market. There is also a lively Disco type beach in the cove during the day
- Marbella for shopping, restaurants and night life- Marbella is five minutes further on than Puerto Banus, which also has a Marina and exclusive beachfront hotels such as Marbella Club where the rich and famous stay. The town itself has a wide range of shops as well a beautiful town square full of tropical plants and fountains. The promenade is again full of all sorts of restaurants. Further inland is Orange Square, which still has all the Spanish white washed charm.
- Benahavis, a typical andalucian, white washed, mountain village teeming with gastronomic restaurants
- Many inland, typically Spanish towns to visit including Historic Rhonda and Cassares.
- San Pedro, a typical Spanish town awash with tapas bars, squares and open seating areas only 5 minutes drive from the Apartment.
- Jerez the Sherry City and also the Andalucian School of Equestrian Art
- Duty free shopping in Gibraltar.
- Granada with the beautiful historic Alhambra palace.
The Estepona / Cabo Bermeja area
Estepona has plenty to offer in terms of daytime activites. Whether your passion is sport, the beach, nature or just good food, you will be able to indulge yourself here.
Estepona has a 2 mile long blue flag sandy beach with promenade and beach bars. However the beaches stretch all along the coast giving you a massive choice of where to sunbathe each day.
Water Sports enthusiasts can enjoy water ski-ing, jet ski-ing, sailing, fishing, boat excursions, scuba diving and parasending.
The beautiful mountains just behind the coast are a paradise for hikers, horse riding, huntsmen and cyclists.
For golf enthusiasts Estepona is the perfect holiday with 8 courses nearby and over 40 courses along this coast.
Take lessons or hire a horse at Esteponas Escuela de Arte Ecuestre
Several hotels and clubs offer tennis, squash and health and fitness facilites.
Stroll through one of Esteponas many beautiful parks or head into the Beautiful Sierra Bermeja Mountains to see the national reserve with scenery which will take your breath away.
Estepona has four museums charting the areas colouful past and a bull-fighting musem.
You can still watch Bull fighting at the Plaza de Toros in Estepona and also at Puerto Banus
If you like shopping you could pay a visit to the towns street market held every Wednesday or the Sunday morning market at the Marina
The Marina has many restaurants and bars and you can dine al fresco and take your pick from a huge range of local and international restaurants.
Estepona old town is more "Spanish" and has shopping, restaurants and tapas bars.
Visit Selwo Safari Park, 5 minutes drive from the apartment.
Other activites with details listed in our Welcome Book at the Apartment include
Two water Parks , Dolphin Watch, Tivoli World, Flamenco Dancing and Spanish Classic Ballet, Quad Biking, Wolf Howl Nights! and Hot Air Ballooning.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- 50 minutes from Malaga Airport
- 30 minutes from Gibralta Airport
- 1hour 30 minutes from Jerez Airport
- Local bus runs from Marbella to outside apartment complex and into Estepona
- Taxi rank outside apartment complex
Activities near Estepona
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
18 Oct 2012
We had a lovely holiday at this apartment. It is very clean and well equipped and in a really good spot. We particularly loved the balcony which provides a dining area and a lounging area. All the information you would need was there, and there were several restaurants within walking distance - our favourite being the Playa Bella. A great apartment that we will definitely go back to.
12 May 2012
A lovely apartment fully equipped for a great holiday. The best part for us was the indoor heated pool, gym and Jacuzzi which was available free of charge to all guests. We made full use of this every morning and normally had the place to ourselves. The balcony was also lovely and was very spacious and well furnished. All in all a great holiday destination which I am sure we will return too one day!
25 Jul 2011
We are back and missing Spain in rain and 13 degrees! We had a great time in Estepona. The appartment was very clean and comfortable. The kitchen is very well equiped and the terrace is wonderful.... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|October to December||30 Sep 12||23 Dec 12||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|Easter Christams New Year||23 Dec 12||6 Jan 13||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
|January to March||6 Jan 13||31 Mar 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|April to June||31 Mar 13||30 Jun 13||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
|July and August||30 Jun 13||1 Sep 13||£ 695||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 13||29 Sep 13||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
|October to December||29 Sep 13||22 Dec 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|Easter Christmas New Year||22 Dec 13||5 Jan 14||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Payment excepted in Sterling or Euros
Price negiotable on longer lets
20% deposit on booking and balance 6 weeks before holiday
Returnable Damage Deposit of £250Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
7 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This apartment has received 3 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Lunymar Golf / La Resina in Estepona, Spain
Bissiere in Laugnac, France
Holiday accommodation in Spain (15,553)