Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This beautiful apartment, located in the heart of the New Golden Mile between Estepona and Puerto Banus,is only 2 minutes walk to the beach. Set in lovely tropical gardens with 2 outdoor pools, childs pool and an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Gymnasium. The apartment has a huge terrace with sea views and is furnished to a very high standard using modern contemporary styles.
The local beach is a 2 minute stroll, with a promenade for leisurely walks by the sea. There are several restaurants. beach bars and shops within walking distance and the town of Estepona is 5 minutes drive and provides a stunning 2 mile sandy beach, shops, restaurants and a Marina filled with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cabo Bermeja,Heaven Beach, Sonora Beach 200 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga/Gibralta 60 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors||
- Secure underground parking space with lift up to second floor apartment.
- Access to terrace from lounge, kitchen and both bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with marble worktops and Bosch appliances
- Jacuzzi bath and shower in en-suite bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- 26" LCD TV with Sky and DVD
- Marble floors throughout the apartment
|Further details outdoors||
Coffe Shop, Delicatessen with WIFI, English Supermarket with Internet Connectioni and Hairdresser/Beauty Salon in apartment block.
The Costa del Sol region
- Costa Del Sol boasts over 320 sunny days a year
- Huge choice of beaches from Estepona 2km white sandy, blue flag beach, to the local Heaven Beach to San Pedro and beyond
- More than 40 Golf courses in the area
- Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina, designer shops and busy nightlife. Five minutes drive East from the apartment is Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina where you can marvel at the millionaires Yachts and expensive cars. The harbour itself is full of restaurants overlooking the marina. The whole area around Puerto Banus is heaving with nightlife and designer shops such as Gucci, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton and many more. You name it, it is there! The town square has a range of amusement activities such as Bungi swings and a craft market. There is also a lively Disco type beach in the cove during the day
- Marbella for shopping, restaurants and night life- Marbella is five minutes further on than Puerto Banus, which also has a Marina and exclusive beachfront hotels such as Marbella Club where the rich and famous stay. The town itself has a wide range of shops as well a beautiful town square full of tropical plants and fountains. The promenade is again full of all sorts of restaurants. Further inland is Orange Square, which still has all the Spanish white washed charm.
- Benahavis, a typical andalucian, white washed, mountain village teeming with gastronomic restaurants
- Many inland, typically Spanish towns to visit including Historic Rhonda and Cassares.
- San Pedro, a typical Spanish town awash with tapas bars, squares and open seating areas only 5 minutes drive from the Apartment.
- Jerez the Sherry City and also the Andalucian School of Equestrian Art
- Duty free shopping in Gibraltar.
- Granada with the beautiful historic Alhambra palace.
Estepona has plenty to offer in terms of daytime activites. Whether your passion is sport, the beach, nature or just good food, you will be able to indulge yourself here.
Estepona has a 2 mile long blue flag sandy beach with promenade and beach bars. However the beaches stretch all along the coast giving you a massive choice of where to sunbathe each day.
Water Sports enthusiasts can enjoy water ski-ing, jet ski-ing, sailing, fishing, boat excursions, scuba diving and parasending.
The beautiful mountains just behind the coast are a paradise for hikers, horse riding, huntsmen and cyclists.
For golf enthusiasts Estepona is the perfect holiday with 8 courses nearby and over 40 courses along this coast.
Take lessons or hire a horse at Esteponas Escuela de Arte Ecuestre
Several hotels and clubs offer tennis, squash and health and fitness facilites.
Stroll through one of Esteponas many beautiful parks or head into the Beautiful Sierra Bermeja Mountains to see the national reserve with scenery which will take your breath away.
Estepona has four museums charting the areas colouful past and a bull-fighting musem.
You can still watch Bull fighting at the Plaza de Toros in Estepona and also at Puerto Banus
If you like shopping you could pay a visit to the towns street market held every Wednesday or the Sunday morning market at the Marina
The Marina has many restaurants and bars and you can dine al fresco and take your pick from a huge range of local and international restaurants.
Estepona old town is more "Spanish" and has shopping, restaurants and tapas bars.
Visit Selwo Safari Park, 5 minutes drive from the apartment.
Other activites with details listed in our Welcome Book at the Apartment include
Two water Parks , Dolphin Watch, Tivoli World, Flamenco Dancing and Spanish Classic Ballet, Quad Biking, Wolf Howl Nights! and Hot Air Ballooning.