Holiday Apartment Estepona Port modern and sunny
from £90 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £90 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
LA FRAGATA URBANISATION
This newly built urbanisation is located behind the Supersol supermarket on the opposite side of the road from the entrance to
Estepona Port, just next to urbanisation Puerto Alto. La Fragata is conveniently situated next to Estepona Port & Marina and walking distance to Estepona Town. The apartment is in the middle of the urbanisation making it one of the quietest available in the area. The urbanisation is double gated and very secure and has communal parking in front of the complex. There is plenty of space around the Tropical gardens and swimming pool.
ESTEPONA PORT AND TOWN
The port of Estepona is 5 minutes walk away. The town centre can be reached in 10 - 15 minutes walk along the Paseo, Beach promenade. Taxi or Local Buss service from the Port every 30 minutes also available. The location is a quiet and peaceful, yet only a short walk to the Marina bars and restaurants and the popular Cristo Beach ideal for children as well as 2 local super markets and the old Town centre and Flower Square is a must see. You can visit the larger resorts such as Marbella, Porta Banus, Gibraltar etc in less than 25 minutes by car. The property has easy access to all amenities, including the local market for bargain hunting every Wednesday and Sunday in the port, and many excellent restaurants for eating out. All in all an ideal quality base for your holiday in Costa del Sol.
A MODERN, CLEAN AND BRIGHT ESTEPONA PORT APARTMENT
The apartment front door is located up two flight of stairs and there is a lift to all levels. Our holiday home, a 3 Bed, 2 Bath modern (penthouse) duplex which comes with free WiFi Broadband and satellite Smart TV. The flat is very clean, easy to manage with light marble flooring throughout, modern furnitures, with double fronted sliding doors bright and sunny from early morning till afternoon. There are Aircon (AC) in each room individually controlled compressors for cooling and/or heating. Each bedroom with large built-in wardrobes.
APARTMENT GROUND FLOOR
The apartment front door entrance and hallway is leading to:
- Fully equipped high quality modern German kitchen with all integrated appliances and utility room with Washing Machine. The kitchen normally include basics like sugar, tea, spices, etc... if you wish us to prepare an optional welcome pack please let us know in advance....
- Large L-Shaped lounge/dining area, with a faux leather 3/4 seater sofa and chaise lounge, 2 comfortable armchairs and a 42'' smart TV with Spanish and English free-view, Nilesat TV with many English/US movies, news channels and DVD.
- Double fronted ''wall to wall'' sliding doors leading to a comfortable Terrace with a table seating for 6, with partial sea view and overlooking the community pool area and tropical garden. The terrace flowerbeds with automatic irrigation system.
- Bed room with 2 single beds and large wardrobes
- Family Bath and shower room, single sink, wc, bidet and underfloor heating
APARTMENT UPPER FLOOR
Stairs to the upper floor landing leading to:
- Master Bedroom with a double bed and sliding doors leading to private terrace, extra seating and sea views.
- With en-suite Bath and shower room, twin sinks, wc, bidet and underfloor heating.
- The Second Bedroom with a double bed and sliding doors leading to private terrace. Access to shared bath and shower room.
COMMUNAL TROPICAL GARDEN WITH PALM TREES AND POOL
The pool area have showers, toilets and changing rooms, the flat is ideal for winter or summer holiday makers, families, couples, friends and golfers. With plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Quote: We were very pleased with the apartment and very grateful and appreciative that Erik and Helen made every effort to ensure that we were comfortable throughout our 6 month stay.Oct 2012 to Apr 2013. We have previously taken winter lets in different areas of Spain with mixed results.
This apartment met every criteria we had for a long term stay and is far and away the best we have rented. The flat is light, spacious and very well furnished. The kitchen is separate and comprehensively equipped with ample crockery and utensils.
The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms practical. It fulfilled every aspect of the description on the website. We are sure that it will be a first-class summer let. The location is ideal. The gardens and sizeable pool are well maintained. The Marina, El Cristo beach and SuperSol supermarket are all within a short stroll.
The Marina is an attraction for the locals not just tourists and has a wide range of Spanish tapas bars and restaurants ( try the fish!) as well as the usual Thai, Chinese etc. The Old Town is a 10 minute walk along the beach side paseo.
We highly recommend the apartment. - End of Quote
- Floor Area: Approx property size: 120m² - 30m² of terraces
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Washing machine, Microwave, Oven, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee machine, 4 Ring Hob, Fridge/freezer
- Entertainment: DVD player, CD player, Number of satellite televisions: (1 x WiFi connected LG 42'' Smart TV in Lounge), 1 x
36'' Flat screen TV-Standard in Masterbed room, free Spanish digital TV and English TV. Language: UK Freeview channels, Nilesat, english, American, arabic movie and news channels,,,,
- General: Iron & ironing board, Towels provided, Linen provided, 2 x Hair dryers,
- Swimming Pool:1 Communal Pool less than 50 metres away, Approx. dimensions : 10 x 20 metres, Approx. depth : from 1 m to 2 metres deep, Ladder steps on side of pool for access,
- Cars & Parking facilities: Free Public Parking around the estate. Off-Road (optional underground garage), Car hire: not necessary
- Living Room / Dining area: Lounge with seating for: 6 people / Dining Room with seating for: 6 people, Extra 5 to 6 chairs dining area on outside terrace.
- Upper Floor Bedrooms: Master Bedroom, Double bed with en-suite and Terrace, Bedroom two: Double bed with Terrace,
- Ground Floor Bedroom: 2 single beds and Family Bathroom
- Bathrooms: 2
- Outside Views: Gardens, Sea and pool
- Sun loungers: 3 (can be used around the pool. Must be returned to flat after use)
- Terraces: 3
- Garden: Well kept communal garden and pool area is beautifully laid out and provided with showers, toilets and changing rooms.
- Suitability: Pets not allowed,
- Smoking: only permitted outside on terraces/garden.
- Would suit families, Children welcome. Partially accessible, some walking and internal stairs to climb.
- Local Activities: Golf, cycling, diving, fishing, horse riding, mountaineering, sailing, swimming, walking, Water-Skiing,Tennis,
- Climate Control: Fully air conditioned (One unit and compressor for each room tot 4). Individually controlled for heating and
cooling (available on request) 2 Separate Electrical Oil heaters)
- Theme: Family holiday, Ideal tourism holiday, Golf, Luxury, Near the sea, Bars, night-life & clubbing, Walking holiday,
- Local Amenities: Close to tourist attractions, Close to bar(s), Close to Nightclub(s), Close to shopping centres, Close to
2 x Supermarkets within few minutes walk, Close to Restaurant(s), Close to Bus stop, Close to Taxi rank, Close to children's
playground, Close to Sea, Close to Town, Close to Port, Close to Golf,
- Communication Internet access: Wireless ADSL (Free), Internet cafe short walk away
Location: Estepona Port
Urbanisation: La Fragata (next port and Puerto Alto)
Orientation: South East
Nearest Town: 10 to 15minutes walk along the Paseo,
Estepona Port: 5 minutes walk
Nearest Beach: Cristo Beach 5 min walk
Nearest Airport: Malaga Airport 85 Km
Nearest Train Station: Fuengirola 70 Km
Nearest Restaurants: Estepona port
Nearest Supermarket: Open Cor 5 min, Supersol 3 min walk
Public parking freely available on two parallel streets outside the gated community: one close access to the flat via portal no: 9 on Calle de Puerto Alto, and one access across the garden via the main La Fragata Gate on Avenue del Principe Felipe. Optional Lock-up garage available subject to availability.
3 Sunbeds and 6 Basic Beach towels provided, should you require more at extra cost please request them.
Please do not use the ''Bathroom'' towels for either the beach or swimming pool.
No smoking indoors
We are happy to consider 'Special Prices and Terms' for October to April (up to 1 or 6 month holiday stay) and mid week short or long breaks.
TO GET STARTED
Check the availability and contact us with your scheduled From date and To date holiday and we will normally respond within a few hours to confirm your dates, best prices and payment terms. We look forward to hear from you.
Some of our services we can assist you with includes Malaga Airport transport, golf bookings & green fees, laundry, dry cleaning & ironing, local events & restaurant reservations, pre arrival shopping service, tourist information, sight seeing tours & leisure and transportation arrangements. .
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Property 2nd line to Christo Beach only 5 min walk 200 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga Airport 65 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details outdoors|
Public parking freely available on two parallel streets outside the gated community: one close access to the flat via portal no: 9 on Calle de Puerto Alto, and one access across the garden via the main La Fragata Gate on Avenue del Principe Felipe.
- Optional Lock-up garage available subject to availability.
The garden and pool area is beautifully laid out and provided with showers, toilets and changing rooms.
Sunbeds and 6 Beach towels provided, should you require more at extra cost please request them.
Please do not use the ''Bathroom'' towels for either the beach or swimming pool.
No smoking indoors
SPECIAL 4 WEEKS HOLIDAY STAY OFFER
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
We are happy to consider 'Special Prices and Terms' for October to April (up to 3 or 6 month holiday stay) and mid week breaks or long weekends depending on the time of year and availability.
Welcome pack can be provided at cost on arrival. Please let us know in advance what you like to have
Pay for 3 weeks…and Get the 4th week FREE!
Special Prices only for 'Winter Sun', Early Spring and Early Autumn
Subject to Availability
Season (Valid for 4 weeks period only)
Winter Sun:....... from 06/01/2015 to 28/02/2015
Early Spring:....... from 01/03/2015 to 31/03/2015
Early Autumn: .....from 01/10/2015 to 31/10/2015
Winter Sun:....... from 01/11/2015 to 30/11/2015
Xmas NewYear:..from 01/12/2014 to 05/01/2015
Above monthly prices are valid for up to 3 month rental (subject to availability)
Note: The above 'Special 4 week Holiday Stay' prices excludes electricity and water usage. Following services are extra:
- A £80.00 final cleaning surcharge must be added to all rental periods
- Damage Deposit: A fully refundable damage deposit 400€ to be paid by bank transfer (together with item 2) or by cash on arrival. For damage deposit paid in cash on arrival, this may be returned on the day of departure for a 'timely' (9am to 11am) checkout, subject to no damage or breakages (e.g. dirty towels with smudged make-up) and a clean owner checkout. Failing that or if paid by bank transfer, the damage deposit will be refunded latest within a week of departure (less any bank charges).
Quoted prices are for normal occupancy for up to six people.
Rental is from 5pm (17:00) on the first day to 11am (11:00) on the day following your final nights booking.
Late deals and early bargains are available, but exclude peak times, half terms and school holidays. Offers cannot be used in
conjunction unless agreed by the owners.
- The above £ 80 final cleaning surcharge will be deducted from your security deposit if not paid in advance or by cash upon arrival.
- Parking (subject to availability) can be booked in the adjacent underground car park in a dedicated space at 25.00 per car per week. Off-season inclusive holiday letting 4 weeks offer 50.00
- Cots and High chairs can be provided for an additional 50.00 per 2 week week hire.(subject to availability.
- Late Arrivals Fee: 30.00 after 9pm (21:00) and will be deducted from your security deposit if not paid in cash upon arrival.
- Late arrival Fee: 50.00 after Midnight (24:00) and will be deducted from your security deposit if not paid in cash upon arrival.
- Above Final Cleaning surcharge: £80.00 should be paid in cash upon arrival.
- AirCon (AC) excessive electrical usage charges: per week limits T.B.A per property, will be deducted from your security deposit.
- ADSL (WiFi) installations: FREE in the property advertisement.
- English Satellite TV: We are unable to guarantee this for all of the year 2015, however, we will do our best to find an alternative
solution if any when the satellites are withdrawn.
The Andalucia region
Estepona has traditionally been, and still remains, an important fishing town for the province of Malaga. Whilst the town maintains its Spanish charm, tourism has become its major concern. It is a very popular destination for people visiting from all over Europe. Fortunately, much of the vast building programmes that have hit the Costa del Sol (in Torremolinos and Fuengirola) have been kept at bay by the local authority as it is seeking to maintain Estepona as a smaller, tranquil and more intimate resort, that keeps its Spanish traditions.
Whilst some building work has been undertaken, the offset of this is that funds are available to the council for its infrastructure and improvements. All around Estepona there is evidence of this investment being put back in to the town. Roads are edged with flower boarders, Palm trees line the promenades and streets, fountains grace many of the roundabouts and public places, open squares have been reformed and many of the ancient Moorish monuments have been restored or preserved. Tourism has brought with it many new shops, bars, restaurants and attractions, but the traditional street cafés and tapas bars still abound.
Estepona also has wonderful sandy beaches which have achieved the European Blue Flag standard for cleanliness, safety and facilities. The public beaches along the town have showers, beach bars offering food and drinks and lifeguard stations (not during winter).
The town also boasts three museums showing its history and development.
There is one in the bullring which is dedicated to bullfighting paraphernalia including traditional costumes, photographs and posters. Along side this is the museum of local interest exhibiting articles from Estepona's farming and fishing past.
Behind the bullring you will find the Fossil museum with some 2000 exhibits and the Archaeological museum with remains from the Paleolithic era and from the time the Phoenicians settled here over 2,600 years ago.
Estepona was originally one of the main fishing towns on the Costa del Sol - second only to Malaga. Whilst a fishing fleet still operates from the west side of the port, it is a much smaller concern than in past years. The majority of the fish caught is now sold directly to the supermarket chains (you can watch the auctions if you like!), however, some of the boats will still sell direct off the boat to the public (get there early though - before 7am - to get the freshest catch!). .
The Port has seen changes over the years and is now one of the main places for bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Estepona. There is a large sports marina which is home to many yachts and pleasure craft. From here many charter boats leave for fishing excursions or day trips out into the Mediterranean to see the dolphins that play in the Straights of Gibraltar. A very popular Sunday morning craft market is also held here selling leather goods, jewelry, pottery and nic naks.
Further changes are imminent as we understand permission has been given to extend the marina to allow a further 600 berths plus there are plans afoot to allow larger cruise ships to dock at Estepona in the future.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Mar 2012
"A very well presented and comfortable property with a touch of luxury."
We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the apartment as we found it very spacious and comfortable as we were three couples We loved having our morning coffee on the balcony and when we weren't going out for the night we really liked chilling out on the comfortable sofa to watch a movie on the TV. The kitchen was a pleasure to cook in as it has all the mod cons needed.! The owner was very polite and helpful regarding anything he thought we needed to know about the area. Even though it was January the weather was just lovely so we could really appreciate everything Estepona had to offer including the cafes and restaurants but especially taking walks around the marina at night which is literally a couple of moments away from the apartment. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if the pool was heated.
Thanks or your kind words we look forward to see you soon again Helen & Per
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Sep 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- +44 20881 06609
- +44 79565 25058