Casa Diana, perfect for small children
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
A bright and spacious photographer´s home which is just perfect for a fabulous family holiday on the Costa del Sol.
The house oozes good taste, contemporary styling, comfort & space. We have thought of every detail for young families and have invested in a full range of baby equipment, toys and games to make your stay go smoothly.
The owner himself took the beautiful photos of the children at the pool, featuring his daughter and her friends enjoying their time at the villa, and we have had many happy little visitors since!
You can book the whole house sleeping 10 (prices shown) or take the 3 bedroom option sleeping 8 + baby at the lower price.
The house is packed full of extras; FREE Wi-Fi internet, Apple TV with Netflix, Wii console for the kids, a cocktail bar for the grown-ups, top of the range open-plan kitchen with smooth Silestone work tops and a professional BBQ.
There are four bedrooms including a childrens room sleeping 4, and a separate annexe for extended families.
The garden is fully enclosed for the children, and for the grown ups there are spacious private roof terraces for chilling out with a G&T once the little darlings are in bed
We also have free tennis & paddle courts, a huge shared pool with a childrens play area, plus water sports & scuba diving available on the beach, making this house perfect for sporty families!
- Bright and contemporary open plan living space with illuminating sky light and wall-to wall windows.
- Living room with squashy sofas, Apple TV with Netflix, DVD library, Wii console and FREE WiFi internet.
- Top of the range modern kitchen with central island, dishwasher, double oven, microwave and a deluxe coffee maker.
- A bright "garden room" with fully equipped bar and dining area overlooking the private garden & Eucalyptus trees.
Main house has 3 bedrooms:
- Master en-suite bedroom with double bed and shower room, Apple TV and Netflix
- Guest room with twin beds which can be laid as a super-king size
- A lovely children´s room with bunks for up to 4 children to share.
Fourth bedroom "annexe" on the ground floor with its own private entrance, double bed, fridge and and en-suite bathroom.
The whole property sleeps 10 people and is perfect for large families. A 3 bedroom option sleeping 8 is available without the annexe in low season.
- Fully enclosed and gated private garden, with shade from eucalyptus trees it is ideal for children
- Brand new BBQ area to enjoy summer dining outdoors
- Upper section of the garden is great for a spot of sunbathing.
- Free use of the enormous shared pool with sun loungers and parasols
- Free tennis court and paddle court (we will provide equipment).
- A lovely children's play area and a lifeguard during the summer months.
- and during those warm summer evenings you can also enjoy a cocktail or two at the bar!
Visit our website to see a video and more information about the house.
You might not want to leave the house! But as a base for sightseeing this location is perfect. Just a few minutes drive to Estepona, Puerto Banus & Marbella, plus there are a handful of restaurants, supermarket, bakery & beautician within 600m of the house at the Diana comercial centre.
It is an excellent location for getting around - 600m walk to supermarket, restaurants, bars, and a hairdresser/beautician at the Diana Park complex, and from there is a ramped footbridge over the main road, and another 900m walk down a residential street (full of luxury villas!) to the hotel Atalaya Park with a small beach and a water sports centre for scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, etc. Further along the main road are other commercial centres and two indoor play centres popular with the local expats; Kidz Kingdom and Galaxia are perfect for low season fun or on very hot days, and both within about 2km.
Estepona itself is just 13km or a 10 minute drive, and this stretch of coast enjoys 21km of sandy beaches. In the other direction, Puerto Banus is just 7km and San Pedro beach is about 4km.
To explore farther afield you will be spoiled for choice and wishing you had booked another week! Here you are within an hour's drive of cultural gems like Gibraltar, Ronda and Malaga, and some of the most popular holiday resorts in Spain.
Enclosed shared swimming pool safely away from the house
Outdoor play equipment
Bed guards *
Cots and cot linen
Baby monitor with `walk about` handset
Booster seat *
Plastic plates, cups and cutlery
The security deposit is £350, to be paid direct to the owners on arrival.Price includes: linen, towels, electricity and heating. Additional services/charges- Maid service, shopping service, baby pack if required Arrivals are normally a Saturday but can be flexible, please enquire.
Please note the descriptions and photography contained in this advertisement are copyright (c). No part of this advertisement or photography may be reproduced, either in its entirety or in a modified form, without prior written authorisation.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Benamara, Atalaya and Guadalmina 1.8 km|
|Nearest Amenities||600 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 60 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (6), Cots (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Andalucia region
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...
The location of this villa could not be better, for it is the perfect compromise between pure relaxation and easy access to the resorts and beaches of the Costa del Sol
Set in the leafy suburbs the house is enveloped by lush greenery all around.
Here you have pure relaxation, and yet only a couple of minutes to the fabulous beaches of the Costa del Sol - with San Pedro and Estepona being the local options.
Benahavis village, the gourmet corner of the Costa del Sol is just a few minutes further inland, and to cook up your own gourmet feast you have a fantastic supermarket (Mercadona) just 500m away.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE...
* Located in a luxurious area between Marbella and Estepona, within easy reach of San Pedro, Estepona, Puerto Banus, Marbella and Gibraltar
* Minutes from the sea, with a selection of beaches in either direction, Estepona has some 21km of sandy beach for you to choose from
* Near to the coaching school of the new Atalaya Golf Course, one of the best courses in the area.
* Several other top-class golf courses all within an easy 10 minute drive of the property
* 10 minutes to Selwo Animal park - a must see with the family, and the proximity means you can get there first!
* Easy to get into Puerto Banus for an evening of star-gazing and luxurious dining - about 10 minutes drive
* Gibraltar is within an hours drive, another great family day out
* Once you are on the main A7 highway (couple of minutes) you have access to so many different restaurants, shopping centres and all of the other resorts on the Costa del Sol.
Use the "Book" button today to ask any questions about this villa or make a booking. We do our best to respond the same day.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Aug 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 11436 01508
- +34 65666 8710