Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Lunymar is a small complex , ideal for families, located between Estepona and Marbella on the new Golden Mile. The ground floor apartment is set in tropical landscaped gardens with large pools and children's pool, games room and gymnasium. Situated 5 minutes drive from the beach and next door to Selwo Safari Park. It is conveniently located near to the main routes only 45 minutes from Malaga airport and 30 minutes from Gibralta airport.The apartment is furnished to a very high standard using modern contemporary styles. There is secure underground parking, with lift access to the apartment. A wealth of outstanding golf courses is within minutes drive and the apartment is within La Resina Golf course itself. The local beach is 5 minutes drive and Estepona is ten minutes away, where there is a stunning 2 mile long white sandy beach and Marina filled with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sonora Beach (Also near to Heaven and Laguna Villa 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
The apartment has been furnished to a very high standard and will accommodate 4/5 people in 2 double bedrooms and double sofa bed in lounge. The entrance hall leads onto the lounge diner, tastefully furnished with contemporary furniture and two large sofas and dining table and chairs. The lounge area also has a coffee table, lamp tables, DVD player and 32" LCD TV with SKY. The lounge then opens onto a large South facing terrace with views over the pool and tropical gardens. The terrace is equipped with stylish comfortable patio furniture for al fresco dining and loungers for relaxing. The kitchen is fully integrated again in a modern wood and stainless steel style, with granite work surfaces and has a utility area for storage and drying clothes/towels. The hallway leads to Bedroom 2, which has fitted wardrobes, 2 single beds and access to its own sun terrace which looks out over the golf course. Next to it is the guest bathroom. Opposite is a door which leads to the main bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom. The main bedroom boasts a Super king sized bed, which can be split into 2 single beds and a large three door wardrobe. The bedroom opens out onto the terrace via sliding patio doors so you can wake up and see the sun! The en suite bathroom is fully tiled in Italian marble, with a bath, shower, bidet and toilet.
|Further details outdoors|
The large front terrace overlooks the outdoor pool and tropical gardens. It is south facing so has the sunshine all day but the back of the terrace remains in the shade, which is ideal in the heat of the summer. There is a table and four cairs for dining and four comfortable loungers.
The second bedroom has its own private terrace which overlooks the golf course and Selwo Park.
Outside there is a large pool and a children's pool. From the landscaped tropical gardens, you can wander down to the indoor gymnasium and games room which has table tennis, pool table and table football.
The Andalucia region
- Costa Del Sol boasts over 320 sunny days a year
- Huge choice of beaches from Estepona 2km white sandy, blue flag beach, to the local Heaven Beach to San Pedro and beyond
- More than 40 Golf courses in the area
- Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina, designer shops and busy nightlife. Five minutes drive East from the apartment is Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina where you can marvel at the millionaires Yachts and expensive cars. The harbour itself is full of restaurants overlooking the marina. The whole area around Puerto Banus is heaving with nightlife and designer shops such as Gucci, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton and many more. You name it, it is there! The town square has a range of amusement activities such as Bungi swings and a craft market. There is also a lively Disco type beach in the cove during the day
- Marbella for shopping, restaurants and night life- Marbella is five minutes further on than Puerto Banus, which also has a Marina and exclusive beachfront hotels such as Marbella Club where the rich and famous stay. The town itself has a wide range of shops as well a beautiful town square full of tropical plants and fountains. The promenade is again full of all sorts of restaurants. Further inland is Orange Square, which still has all the Spanish white washed charm.
- Benahavis, a typical andalucian, white washed, mountain village teeming with gastronomic restaurants
- Many inland, typically Spanish towns to visit including Historic Rhonda and Cassares.
- San Pedro- a typical Spanish town awash with tapas bars, squares and open seating areas only 5 minutes drive from the Apartment.
- Duty free shopping in Gibraltar.
- Granada with the beautiful historic Alhambra palace.
- Estepona town with its stunning blue flag beach and marina packed with bars and restaurants is only five minutes away.
- Selwo Safari Park is only 5 minutes away and the apartment has views of the park itself.
- Horse riding, trekking or riding lessons. There are numerous places to hire horses in the area.
- Tennis and driving ranges.
- Sailing, Fishing and Water Sports. There are 15 Marinas on the Andalucian Coast, the most local is Estepona, where you can hire windsurfers, jet skis, sailing dinghies and go water skiing or fishing.
- Two Water Parks
- Scuba Diving or Snorkelling.
- Hot Air Ballooning.
- Quad biking to discover some stunning views of the Mediterranean coastline and local countryside.
- Mini Cruises, private charter boats or half and full day trips to sail, swim, snorkel and look for dolphins.
- Wonderful weekly markets. Estepona has 2 each week.
- Watch Flamenco dancing or Spanish Classic ballet.
- Bull fighting at the Plaza de Toros in Estepona or in Puerto Banus.
- And of course this is the Costa de Golf, so there are at least 30 superb golf courses between Sotogrande and Malaga, with the popular golf valley only 5 minutes drive away. Don’t forget, the complex is set within a golf course so its only a short stroll to the nearest course.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
12 Aug 2013
"Wonderful, relaxing break in a superb apartment"
We had a wonderful short break at Lunymar. Although we arrived late Ian met us with the keys and showed us in, so being late was not a problem. In fact booking was easy and Helen was very helpful.
The apartment is well furnished, comfortable and very clean. The large patio to the front is ideal for outside eating and drinking, and the small patio at the rear was wonderful to sit in when the sun was going down whilst having a glass of wine. Although a car is necessary there are shops and bars within walking distance. The local restaurants are great, especially Playa Bella. Those in Estepona aren't too far away either. The beach at Estepona and the promenade are lovely but we enjoyed many of the smaller bays close to the apartment.
We really enjoyed our stay and would love to go back again next year.
22 Jul 2011
"Value for money!"
We had a wonderful stay at this adorable apartment. It was just as described and very quiet. Because it was early in the season, we had the pool area practically to ourselves.Some of the time the weat… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 852 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 569 properties
- Marbella, Malaga
- 299 properties
- 162 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 160 properties
- 134 properties
- 77 properties
- 75 properties
- 75 properties
- 42 properties
- 36 properties
- 25 properties
- 19 properties
- 14 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Saladillo Benamara
- 8 properties
- Jimera de Libar
- 7 properties