from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £50 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Lunymar is a small complex , ideal for families, located between Estepona and Marbella on the new Golden Mile. The ground floor apartment is set in tropical landscaped gardens with large pools and children's pool, games room and gymnasium. Situated 5 minutes drive from the beach and next door to Selwo Safari Park. It is conveniently located near to the main routes only 45 minutes from Malaga airport and 30 minutes from Gibralta airport.The apartment is furnished to a very high standard using modern contemporary styles. There is secure underground parking, with lift access to the apartment. A wealth of outstanding golf courses is within minutes drive and the apartment is within La Resina Golf course itself. The local beach is 5 minutes drive and Estepona is ten minutes away, where there is a stunning 2 mile long white sandy beach and Marina filled with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||17:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Sonora Beach (Also near to Heaven and Laguna Villa 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
The apartment has been furnished to a very high standard and will accommodate 4/5 people in 2 double bedrooms and double sofa bed in lounge. The entrance hall leads onto the lounge diner, tastefully furnished with contemporary furniture and two large sofas and dining table and chairs. The lounge area also has a coffee table, lamp tables, DVD player and 32" LCD TV with SKY. The lounge then opens onto a large South facing terrace with views over the pool and tropical gardens. The terrace is equipped with stylish comfortable patio furniture for al fresco dining and loungers for relaxing. The kitchen is fully integrated again in a modern wood and stainless steel style, with granite work surfaces and has a utility area for storage and drying clothes/towels. The hallway leads to Bedroom 2, which has fitted wardrobes, 2 single beds and access to its own sun terrace which looks out over the golf course. Next to it is the guest bathroom. Opposite is a door which leads to the main bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom. The main bedroom boasts a Super king sized bed, which can be split into 2 single beds and a large three door wardrobe. The bedroom opens out onto the terrace via sliding patio doors so you can wake up and see the sun! The en suite bathroom is fully tiled in Italian marble, with a bath, shower, bidet and toilet.
|Further details outdoors|
The large front terrace overlooks the outdoor pool and tropical gardens. It is south facing so has the sunshine all day but the back of the terrace remains in the shade, which is ideal in the heat of the summer. There is a table and four cairs for dining and four comfortable loungers.
The second bedroom has its own private terrace which overlooks the golf course and Selwo Park.
Outside there is a large pool and a children's pool. From the landscaped tropical gardens, you can wander down to the indoor gymnasium and games room which has table tennis, pool table and table football.
The Andalucia region
- Costa Del Sol boasts over 320 sunny days a year
- Huge choice of beaches from Estepona 2km white sandy, blue flag beach, to the local Heaven Beach to San Pedro and beyond
- More than 40 Golf courses in the area
- Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina, designer shops and busy nightlife. Five minutes drive East from the apartment is Puerto Banus with its exclusive marina where you can marvel at the millionaires Yachts and expensive cars. The harbour itself is full of restaurants overlooking the marina. The whole area around Puerto Banus is heaving with nightlife and designer shops such as Gucci, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton and many more. You name it, it is there! The town square has a range of amusement activities such as Bungi swings and a craft market. There is also a lively Disco type beach in the cove during the day
- Marbella for shopping, restaurants and night life- Marbella is five minutes further on than Puerto Banus, which also has a Marina and exclusive beachfront hotels such as Marbella Club where the rich and famous stay. The town itself has a wide range of shops as well a beautiful town square full of tropical plants and fountains. The promenade is again full of all sorts of restaurants. Further inland is Orange Square, which still has all the Spanish white washed charm.
- Benahavis, a typical andalucian, white washed, mountain village teeming with gastronomic restaurants
- Many inland, typically Spanish towns to visit including Historic Rhonda and Cassares.
- San Pedro- a typical Spanish town awash with tapas bars, squares and open seating areas only 5 minutes drive from the Apartment.
- Duty free shopping in Gibraltar.
- Granada with the beautiful historic Alhambra palace.
- Estepona town with its stunning blue flag beach and marina packed with bars and restaurants is only five minutes away.
- Selwo Safari Park is only 5 minutes away and the apartment has views of the park itself.
- Horse riding, trekking or riding lessons. There are numerous places to hire horses in the area.
- Tennis and driving ranges.
- Sailing, Fishing and Water Sports. There are 15 Marinas on the Andalucian Coast, the most local is Estepona, where you can hire windsurfers, jet skis, sailing dinghies and go water skiing or fishing.
- Two Water Parks
- Scuba Diving or Snorkelling.
- Hot Air Ballooning.
- Quad biking to discover some stunning views of the Mediterranean coastline and local countryside.
- Mini Cruises, private charter boats or half and full day trips to sail, swim, snorkel and look for dolphins.
- Wonderful weekly markets. Estepona has 2 each week.
- Watch Flamenco dancing or Spanish Classic ballet.
- Bull fighting at the Plaza de Toros in Estepona or in Puerto Banus.
- And of course this is the Costa de Golf, so there are at least 30 superb golf courses between Sotogrande and Malaga, with the popular golf valley only 5 minutes drive away. Don’t forget, the complex is set within a golf course so its only a short stroll to the nearest course.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Sep 2014
"Lovely spacious apartment with everything you need for a holiday"
On a quiet complex with secure gated access to the grounds and to the underground car-park this spacious ground floor apartment with direct access to the pool has everything we needed for a quiet relaxing holiday. My husband has limited mobility but with the lift from the car park direct to the apartment door and then level access to the gardens/pool he was fine. The only slight issue was that both showers in the apartment are over baths, not 'low step' cubicles, so this may be a factor for anyone who has difficulty lifting their legs. The terrace is wonderful, spacious, has comfortable furniture for sitting/eating/sunbathing and has both sunny and shaded areas all day - and if you like the very last evening sun then the small terrace at the back (which overlooks the golf course) is the place to be with a glass of wine/water and a book. The apartment also has wi-fi for those (like my son) that can't live without a computer! Ian and Linda, the onsite managers, are really helpful and friendly and Helen the owner is wonderful and was happy to answer all my pre-and-post booking questions, and the directions provided from the airport to the apartment were excellent and so easy to follow. There are two supermarkets (Mercadona ans SuperSol) within a 10 minute drive, and also the Deli Bermajo which has wonderful homemade food at very reasonable prices if you don't want to cook yourself. If you're looking for a quiet, relaxing break in a clean, well-equipped apartment then I would recommend Lunymar, but it is up in the hills away from the bustle of the main seafront so I would definitely recommend a car.
17 Aug 2014
"Really relaxing and brilliant"
This is now the 3rd year in a row we have booked this Appartment. The Appartment is really clean and has everything you would expect. The patio area is really big and makes a great area to unwind in the evenings when the kids are in bed. The pool was a big hit with the boys (6 and 7) and if they had their way they would not have gone anywhere else. The Appartment is a little out if the way so you will need a car, but secure (and cool) parking is provided. From here you can make short trips to Marbella, Puerto Banus and many other destinations that are fantastic. This year we did, 1. Waterpark in Mijas. (There is another one in Torremolinos- but Mijas is better for kids under 11) brilliant day out. 2. Hire bicycles from Mabella bike hire. They were brilliant and met us in Marbella, you can then cycle along the beach greenway (which is completely flat - so no effort required) all he way to Puerto Banus. Along the way we stop for ice creams, have lunch in Puerto Banus and finish off at the beach in Marbella. 3. Go into Estepona. There us so many fantastic little tapa bars and the beach is fantastic. 4. Zoo in Fengurola. Great zoo. Visits the tourist office before you go and get a load if discount cards. There is loads more to do around this beautiful area and even after 3 years we still have much more we want to see. If you want a relaxing holiday with a good mix of slow and fast paced activities then this is the place to be. If you're a golfer (which I am not) you're also on a good golf course. Highly reccomend.
12 Aug 2013
"Wonderful, relaxing break in a superb apartment"
We had a wonderful short break at Lunymar. Although we arrived late Ian met us with the keys and showed us in, so being late was not a problem. In fact booking was easy and Helen was very helpful. The apartment is well furnished, comfortable and very clean. The large patio to the front is ideal for outside eating and drinking, and the small patio at the rear was wonderful to sit in when the sun was going down whilst having a glass of wine. Although a car is necessary there are shops and bars within walking distance. The local restaurants are great, especially Playa Bella. Those in Estepona aren't too far away either. The beach at Estepona and the promenade are lovely but we enjoyed many of the smaller bays close to the apartment. We really enjoyed our stay and would love to go back again next year.
You're booking with
- 9 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 (0) 1923 850957