Pinewood Cottage near beach
Cottage | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Wake up to the sound of birds, get on the bike, and take a dive into the sea.
Buy fresh fish, and grill it for lunch. And then, just read your book, and have a nap.
No worries. Just make these holidays, your new life.
This is a country house, set in an old pine forest.
It is simple and rustic.
It is ideal for rest, for holidays with friends or family.
But don't worry, if you want action, there are a lot of things to do around here!
While you're here, this will be your house.
Your house has a kitchen, a dining/living room with tv, 1 toilet, 2 bedrooms with double bed and a room with a single bed + 1.
If you come with children just relax. This is your house, remember? There is 2 travel cots, 2 baby meal chair, and 1 stroller.
And to enjoy the outside, there is a dining table and chairs, sun loungers, and barbecue.
And for the kids, there are 2 swings, just at your sight.
There are bicycles available for rent, for 20€/week.
We are around and available if needed.
You can interact, or not.
There are birds and crickets ... Neighbors, only 200mts.
Your vacation home is located in Vimeiro, and here there are plenty of tourist infrastructure and animation:
- Interpretation center of Vimeiro Battle at 300mts
- Pools of Vimeiro at 1km
- Vimeiro Thermae at 2km
- Hotel Golf Mar golf fields at 3.5 km
- Equestrian center of Hotel Golf Mar at 3.5 km
- Porto Novo Beach at 4km
- Santa Rita Beach at 4km
- Santa Cruz at 8 km
- Lourinhã (Museum of dinosaurs) at 11 km
- Areia Branca at 12 km
- Peniche at 28 km
- Ericeira at 30 km
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia de Porto Novo 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Swing set|
The Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon region
This cottage is located in Vimeiro.
In Vimeiro, is known for several reasons:
- Battle of Vimeiro : August 21, 1808, the British under General Arthur Wellesley (later known as the Duke of Wellington) defeated the French under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, near Lisbon, Portugal during the Peninsular War. This battle put an end to the first French invasion of Portugal
- Termas do Vimeiro (hotmsprimgs): It is documented that the hot springs were used by Queen Santa Isabel, known since Roman times, who always knew how to take advantage of these therapeutic waters. It is known, moreover, that the Infanta D. Leonor, daughter of King D. Duarte, have taken these waters to cure their ills. These waters are recommended for dyspeptic disorders, dysfunctions hepato-vesicular, chronic disorders of the kidneys and bladder, and certain skin diseases.
- Just 4km away is Hotel Golf Mar, where International Equestrian jumping shows take place. Here you can ride a horse, pratice Golf,and access de spa.
- beatiful beaches, some hidden.
There is also a pedestrian path, with17,600 meters of extension, and is marked in both directions.While it may start anywhere on their passage suggests that begins and ends with the evocative Monument of the Battle of Vimeiro.
Is just 300mts from the cottage. This pedestrian path leads you to the roubes of the Batle.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Based in Portugal
- 1058 properties
- 291 properties
- 203 properties
- 142 properties
- 141 properties
- Sao Martinho do Porto
- 137 properties
- 125 properties
- 104 properties
- 80 properties
- Praia D'el Rey Golf and Country Club
- 54 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 31 properties
- Foz do Arelho
- 31 properties
- 28 properties
- Areia Branca
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- Praia das Macas, Apple Beach
- 11 properties
- Rio Maior
- 11 properties
- A Dos Cunhados
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties