Duplex - Garden
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Duplex units have connecting doors for families or larger groups. Each unit has a private patio with sunscreen. Ceiling fan in bedroom and living room area. Fully equipped kitchen. Living/dining Room. Safe with keys rented from Reception.
Constant trade wind breezes combined with ceiling fans help to keep cool all year round.
If you need to communicate with home or business, telephone, Internet & Wifi service is available at Reception during opening hours for a fee. Cellular phone rental can also be arranged through Reception.
The reef is merely 75 yards from the beach where guests can explore a profusion of tropical fish and coral.
Galleon Beach operate a daily complimentary ferry service to and from Nelson's Dockyard.
Our grounds are extensive - 20 acres with a variety of tropical vegetation, flowers and trees as well as a large lawn in the center of the property. The elevation is very gentle on the western side of Galleon Beach and a little steeper on the eastern side, providing stunning views over English Harbour, Freeman's Bay and Charlotte's Point.
Galleon Beach is serviced by friendly, attentive staff and situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Antigua. We pride ourselves on maintaining a very private, intimate and personal atmosphere for all our guests. Galleon Beach is also an ideal setting for weddings. We invite you to get away from the modern day hustle and join us to experience the true "Art of Relaxation".
• Location: Galleon Beach is situated on Freeman's Bay at the entrance to historic English Harbour on the southern end of Antigua. It is approximately 16 miles from the airport and 14 miles from the capital St. John's.
• Transportation: Taxis to Galleon Beach are available from the airport and the journey takes approximately 30 minutes. The current rate for a one way trip is US$31.00. Car rental can be arranged upon request through the Reception.
• Dining: The Galleon Restaurant is located within the premises and serves lunch and dinner. There are also a variety of restaurants in English Harbour and surrounding area that serve both local specialties and international cuisine.
• Laundry: Galleon Beach offers an overnight laundry service for your convenience.
• Baby-Sitting: Can be arranged upon request through the Reception. 24 hour notice is recommended. Rate is US$10.00 per hour.
• Electricity: Electrical power at Galleon Beach is 110v. (The same outlets used in the U.S.)
• Grocery pack: If you are arriving late or on a weekend, how about having us supply your kitchen with BASIC groceries. Just email us a list of the things you want and we'll make sure its stocked when you arrive.
Special Xmas Rates, please inquire.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
Suitable for Children
The Antigua region
Antigua promises visitors that “The beach is just the beginning”, and indeed, the 365 beautiful white sandy beaches are only a small part of what makes this still original and charming little island so attractive and popular with guests from all over the world. Rolling green hills, picturesque villages, a lush and enchanted stretch of rainforest and the most beautiful, pristine beaches imagined paint the landscape of Antigua.
The capital of Antigua is St. John's and easily distinguished by its landmark, the impressive white baroque towers of St. John's Anglican cathedral, first built in 1843. The town is a charming mixture of old and new. There is a cruise ship port and duty free shopping not far from the historic museum and picturesque Redcliffe Quay, where restored old warehouses now host a variety of lovely little shops and cafes. The St. John's market is a great opportunity to marvel at exotic spices, fruits, vegetables and fish that come in all forms and colors.
Before its independence in 1981, Antigua was an English colony and historic buildings and hulks scattered all over the island are remaining witnesses of this bygone era. Nelson's Dockyard located in the south in English Harbour is the only preserved Georgian Yacht Harbor in the world and the island's most famous relic.
English Harbour and Galley Bay is a the region where Rental Butler features some of their most exclusive villas on island. Another location with stylish, luxurious properties and breathtaking views is Jolly Harbour on the West Coast. Both harbours are situated in beautiful landscapes and become quite active in April during Antigua's famous annual Sailing Week.
English Harbour Town
The English Harbour area offers the following amenities:
Deep sea fishing
Non-motorized water sports
Note: Activities are walking or short driving distance
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Rental Butler (Property Manager Rental Butler)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United States
Credit cards accepted
- Jolly Harbour
- 46 properties
- Saint Francois
- 42 properties
- Saint Anne
- 24 properties
- English Harbour Town
- 14 properties
- Le Gosier
- 14 properties
- Nonsuch Bay
- 9 properties
- Long Island, Antigua
- 9 properties
- St Johns, Antigua
- 8 properties
- Dickenson Bay
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- Sainte Rose
- 6 properties