Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Stunning luxury alternative to a hotel!
Located at the top of the world famous Grassmarket, within the UNESCO World Heritage and Conservation area, this listed city centre apartment really does have all the delights that Edinburgh has to offer. With the majestic Edinburgh Castle as a neighbour, the infamous Greyfriars Bobby landmark 5 minutes walk and the Palace of Holyrood House 10 minutes away, this apartment really does offer a rich tapestry of events and attractions on your door step that will leave you breathless.
The unusually large ground floor studio apartment is traditionally decorated with neutral tones and rich dark flooring, emphasising a real luxurious Scottish theme. The interior designed setting is the perfect place for those romantic at heart with beautiful Scottish fabrics, low level lighting and a chilled bottle of wine on your arrival. The living area is set up with comfy sofa (converting to a double sofa bed if required), decorated with beautiful plaid soft furnishings throughout. The Living area also has a wall mounted plasma TV built in freeview, DVD player, iPod docking station.
Should you choose to eat in, the fitted Kitchen includes everything you could need including a gas hob, electric oven, microwave oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, ample crockery, cutlery and cookware. Everything you need to enjoy your 'Haggis, Neeps and Tatties'
The Super king size bed is made up with 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that could rival even the best hotels ensuring you sleep soundly!
The bathroom is equipped with bright soft Egyptian cotton towels for your use and includes luxurious Power shower, Basin & WC. Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap will be provided.
Whether arriving into Edinburgh by air, train, bus or car the Cowgatehead is well positioned. Edinburgh Airport is situated approximately 8 miles to the west of the city centre. Journey time by taxi is on average 25 minutes and costs in the region of £20. There are regular shuttle buses from the airport to the city centre £3 each way. Edinburgh Waverley station is ten minutes walk from the apartment. If arriving by car, follow signs to Edinburgh Castle into Edinburgh. Parking by meter is available on Victoria Street or Johnstone Terrace.
As a guide arrival is from 4pm and departure by 10am or as otherwise agreed. If you need to drop off bags before or after your stay this is also possible.
A 25% deposit will be taken on booking with the remaining 75% due eight weeks before your stay. If you would like use an alternative method of payment to pay the final balance, this can be arranged. You will be able to pay through BACs free of charge or alternatively using credit/debit card through Paypal (4% fee will be added to you total booking)
For the comfort of all our guests this is a no smoking apartment.
At VieAmhor Edinburgh Apartments, we pride ourselves in providing a truly unique personal service to ensure you Edinburgh Apartment is fully equipped to make your stay memorable. Should you require an finishing touches just let us know, perhaps a bedroom filled with candles, champagne on ice for your arrival or a scrummy breakfast hamper our team are more than happy to source all of this for you with the cost simply added to your booking.
Equally if you are looking for ideas on places to east during your stay our VieAmhor Edinburgh Apartment team are situated right in the heart of the city so know all the great places to eat. Some of Edinburgh's best restaurants are tucked away in corners and down Edinburgh Closes so its worth asking us!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|