Royal Docks Excel London
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Visited and verified by Holiday Lettings (Tripadvisor) in October 2013.
Available for London excel events and seminars.
Located in the Royal Docks area of London, this house is on a quiet street just a short walk away from the tube/metro station and situated close to London Excel. The tube/metro goes direct into Central London within 20 minutes.
The house is fully furnished with tiled shower rooms and carpet throughout.
- Reception/Lounge room with a TV (freeview channels), DVD Player.
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Microwave, Oven, All plates, glasses and cutlery
- Garden - very quiet with a nice seating area
- Bedrooms - 4 in total. 2 small double rooms and 2 single rooms. Sofa Bed in Lounge.
- Cot available on request.
- Two Shower Rooms/WCs - Main bedroom has an en-suite shower, so the other 3 bedrooms share one shower room / WC.
- Fresh Bedding and Towels are provided
- Wifi / Internet included (unlimited)
- Extra air beds can be provided
- Parking available directly outside the house
The house is suited for a maximum of 8 people. Please note there are no bathtubs only shower cubicles.
- Tube station - only 5 minutes walk to tube.
- 20 mins to Bank , Green Park (Central London),
- 30 mins to West London (Oxford Street, Bond Street, Piccadily)
- London Excel exhibition centre, Siemens Crystal, Emirates Cable Car (10 mins walk)
- O2 Millenium Dome
- Located with the historic Docklands region of London
- Picturesque walk to London Excel Exhibition Center (10min)
- Simens Crystal Exhibition Center (www.thecrystal.org)
- Emirates cable car to O2 millenium dome (10 min)
- Barrier Point Park / Thames Barrier - just 5 minutes walk away.
- Westfield Shopping Center at Stratford is 15 minutes by tube.
- Close to London City Airport
*** Book immediately with the Holiday Lettings Website as this is a partner ot TripAdvisor ****
Repeat Booking - 10% discount on repeat booking.
Deposit - 200 GBP is taken as secuirty for any damage. This is returned on checkout.
Smoklng - outside the property - in the garden area
Pets - please enquire
London excel accomodation
If the property is showing as 'Reserved' then please send me a message and I will confirm availabilty.
Checkout - 12 noon, but can be extended depending on availability - please enquire.
UK mobile phone available
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: London City Airport 4 km, Nearest railway: West Silvertown DLR 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
The South East England region
Nice 4 Bedroom house situated on a peaceful London street with a private garden. Seperate Kitchen and reception room.
Located very close to London Excel Exhibition Centre - which hosted many Olympic Events, O2 (Millenium Dome), Emirates Cable Car, Royal Docks and Canary Wharf.
Westfield Shopping Center at Stratford is 15 minutes by tube.
Tube station - only 5 minutes walk to tube. 20 mins direct tube to Central London (Bank Station).
Close to London City Airport
East London, England
-Located with the historic Docklands region of London
-Picturesque walk to London Excel Exhibition Center (10min)
-Simens Crystal Exhibition Center (www.thecrystal.org)
-Emirates cable car to O2 millenium dome (10 min)
-Barrier Point Park / Thames Barrier - just 5 minutes walk away.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
14 May 2014
"Great experience, great location, comfy house and Sanjiv was very kind!"
Great location, walking distance to ExCel . Easy combination to the city centre, near DLR station.
The house is big enough for a gruop and comfortable. Clean and spacious.
9 Apr 2014
"C'è da lavorare"
Ho soggiornato con la mia famiglia e un gruppo di amici in questo appartamento i primi di aprile del 2014. L'appartamento è carino ma la pulizia lascia molto a desiderare. Il giardinetto è pie… More
Thanks for your review. We are sorry it was not as clean as it should have been. We will now be making sure that everything will be reviewed after cleaning.
19 Sep 2013
"Exactly what we were looking for"
House was very clean, and close to local tube to get into city. Sanjiv very patient waiting on us getting down from Scotland (at least 3 hours late), to give us key and show us around, and very courteous throughout our stay.
Would be a squeeze fitting 8 in, but perfect for groups coming to London for a short break, especially for anything on at the Excel Exhibition Centre which is only a stones throw away.
Would definitely use again, and recommend to others
Thanks for the review. I'm always happy to help and glad you had a nice break in London.
27 Aug 2013
"Comfortable and very clean and very near tube"
- Very close to to West Silver town tube station(less than 5 minutes) and only a 10-minute walk to Emirates Royal Dock(Cable Car) where there are many activities to do.
- The owner of the property was really very helpful and friendly, really I never seen a man like him.
- House is in a very quite place with a nice garden in the back and it has everything you need to enjoy your living.
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
12 Aug 2013
"Excellent family home"
My family and I stayed for four wonderful nights in this apartment and found it very good value, situated close to public transport. On our arrival the owner welcomed us and provided us with the keys, wifi password and even a cell phone!
There is a good sized kitchen, well stocked with utensils, dishwasher,washing machine and dryer. Towels and bedding are supplied.
The garden is very peaceful and with the sunny weather it just added our wonderful holiday.
We will be booking again next year.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you next time.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44(0)7956652 936
- Central London/Zone 1
- 1944 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 971 properties
- South West London
- 161 properties
- East London, England
- 141 properties
- North West London
- 100 properties
- West London
- 96 properties
- South East London
- 92 properties
- North London
- 68 properties
- 54 properties
- 25 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 24 properties
- 14 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 13 properties
- 9 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties