LONDON OLYMPICS STUDIO
About the home
With the Olympics village , Stratford overground and underground, Dockland railways within a stone throw, this apartment equipped with a flat-screen TV and wireless internet , is also close to Stratford Picture house, the Theatre Royal Stratford. Moreover The O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, ExCel Centre, historic Greenwich and Central London, are all within 15-20 minutes Tube journey .
The apartment is ideal for couples looking for a short romantic break, families wanting an ideal location to visit the many sites or corporate travellers needing a surburbian or a near central location. The wonderful unique atmosphere will give you a taste of the Olympics 2012 .
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
Further details indoors:
The kitchen has full kitchen facilities. There is a new washing machine there now. There is a microwave, a cooker (hob, grill, and oven), toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, cutlery , plates, cups and glasses.
The kitchen is separate from the bedroom.
The South East England / London region
As well as people have charisma, Stratford does too. Why? Because it has begun to stand out. The charisma of Stratford is seen in its rare ability to host the Olympics 2012, to house Westfield, the biggest shopping mall in Europe and its delightness to bond with the continent through its Euro Star Station. This is a town where the most hardened traveler can break into smiles and tears.
If you want to get out of your usual time and space , choose Stratford just because of its ability to offer you two for the price of one : a city flavor as well a suburban stroll without living you of course penniless.
To the East, its opens its northern back door to Epping forest , the largest public open space in the London area, at almost 6,000 acres as well as a popular place for recreation and enjoyment.
To the West, its opens its southern front door to the city of London , Canary Wharf, the historic Greenwich Meridian and many more.
A 5 mins walk will take you to Marshall Road, Leyton, where you can find: ASDA Superstores (Department Stores, Grocery), TK Maxx (Categories: Fashion, Electronics), Fitness First and restaurants.
A 10 mins walk will take you to Stratford Central with places such us Stratford Picture House, The theatre, Nights Clubs, and the supermarkets.
If golf is your sport, oh well, you can delight in the best driving ranges and golf courses and clubs, also famous for their friendly atmosphere and wide range social activities. The main clubs are : 1.The Waterworks Golf Centre in Leyton, 2. Wanstead Golf club, 3. Ilford Golf club, 4. Woodford Golf Club set in Epping Forest land but within easy reach of the M11 and North Circular, as well as close to underground and overground rail services.
If you fancy tennis, you will be welcomed at : 1. Abbots Park Road in Leyton, 2. The Warren Drive Wanstead, 3. David Lloyd, 4. Aldersbrook tennis club, 5.The Woodford Wells Club and 6.The beautiful Valentines Park that stretches from Gants Hill to Ilford.
The East London, England / Stratford, London area
• . You are within a stone throw from Startford Central, the Olympics 2010 stadium., Liverpool Street, and the city.
• Easy access on the tube or bus to museums , many theatres showing the latest productions., London Eye, The Aquarium, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace -Open top bus tour would offer exhilirating views!
• Journey to Canary Wharf Tube ( only 4 stops) . Liverpool Street 4 stops London , Borough Market. Green Park, Royal Academy, Ritz, Piccadilly Circus,. Bond St , Oxford St shopping, Selfridges. Greenwich and Tower Hill, Tower of London are all easily accessible on the trains/tubes.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• By train Stansted Airport is the nearest airport. From Stansted airport take Stansted Express to Liverpool Street (46 mins). From Liverpool Street you can take Central Line (Eastbound) and get off at Leyton Tube sation (10mins)
• By bus take National Express coach from Stanstead to Stratford (A9) 45 mins (average) . From stratford take bus 69 or 158 or 308 or Central line to Leyton Tube Station.
• Can also be reached from London City Airport , 4 miles (15 mins) ; Gatwick, Heatrow or Luton Airports
• From Gatwick take the train to London Bridge (50mins), from London Bridge, take the Jubilee Line underground East bound to the last stop , Stratford (15mins), and from Stratford take bus 69 or 158 or 308 or the Central line to Leyton Tube Station.
• From Luton Airport
Take the First Capital Connect train (heading south) and get off at London Bridge. from London Bridge Underground, take an eastbound Jubilee line train to Stratforfd. from Stratford take bus 69 or 158 or 308 or the Central line to Leyton Tube Station.
Activities near East London, England
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|PRICE||14 Mar 14||1 Feb 17||£ 420||£ 60||£ 60||2 Nights|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|PRICE||14 Mar 14||1 Feb 17||£ 525||£ 75||£ 75||2 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
LONDON CUTE STUDIO in East London, England, England
LONDON ECONOMY STUDIO. in East London, England, England
LONDON ECONOMY 1 BED FLAT. in East London, England, England
Holiday apartments in England (21,136)