from £73 /night help
Log cabin | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Deerwalk is one of six luxury log cabin, finished to a high standard throughout and set within the peaceful surroundings of Wall Eden Farm. Deerwalk is the perfect setting for an action packed family holiday or a romantic getaway. Guests can take advantage of the many onsite activities, Archery, fishing, cycle hire pottery painting, hot tub and sauna all for you to enjoy, or simply sit back and relax in a beautiful environment and watch the huge array of British Widlife from Dragon Flies to Otters.
Special offer for April and May bookings.Enjoy Free family tickets to Cheddar Caves for holidays taken before 31st of May. See other offers on our website. Subject to availability as described on our website
Wall Eden is Near to the sandy beaches and sea side town of Burnham on sea. You can cycle or drive to local nature reserves or (RSPB) Ham Wall or Shapwick Heath. Eating out is fun and easy, a ten minute walk along the river bank to our local pub, which serves great food. Wall Eden has a small honesty shop for your Local eggs, milk and other essentials. Special offers.Low season Monday 3 or 4 night midweek break £299.00 for up to 5 people.
On site group activities for friends and family, Archery, Cycling, Fishing , Target Shooting, Sauna, Hot tub, BBQ area and plenty of land to run and play. makes for an ideal location to celebrate a birthday so gather all your friends and family and book from one to six lodges at Wall Eden Farm
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Burnham on Sea 6 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol International 32 km, Nearest railway: Burnham and Highbridge 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living area with double doors opening on to decking area
- Furnished with one three seater sofa and 2 chairs and bean bag.
- Pine coffe table and occasional tables
- Flame effect fire
- TV with DVD player.
- Selection of books including many local history and local area guides.
- Selections of DVDs and board games available.
- Farmhouse style pine dining table and six matching chairs.
- Newly fitted contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances includung fridge with ice box, oven with grill, and hob.
- Washing machine
- Full utensils including microwave, toaster, kettle, knife block and cafetiere.
- Spacious room with double doors onto veranda and countryside views.
- Furnished with double bed, bedside cabinets and lamps, fitted wardrobe and dressing table unit with mirror.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets, lamps, fitted wardrobe.
- Garden and countryside views
- Single bed with second pull out bed to sleep 6 if required. (this does make the room small)
- Bedside cabinet with lamp
- stylish modern bathroom with luxury natural stone tiles throughout
- comprises double ended luxury white bath, wash basin, w.c., mirror, towel rail.
- Wet room with luxury natural stone tiles throughout
- Comprises shower, wash basin, towel rail
This cabin is suitable for wheelchair access for those who can transfer.
|Further details outdoors|
- Garden table with six chairs and sun umbrella
- BBQ available
- ample parking
- full access to grounds - 7 acre site including trout pond and river bank
- Fishing available on trout pond and the River Brue (permits available to purchase)
- Fishing tuition and equipment hire
- Cycle hire
- Access to Hot Tube & Sauna
- Easy access to National cycle network routes.
- Somerset Levels and Wetlands Environmentally Sensitive Area right on the doorstep.
- Archery tuition
- Various craft workshops and activities tuition - enquire for details at booking
- Wildlife safari
- Natural Wildlife haven - watch kingfishers, badgers, deer, otters and many other native species within their natural habitat. To book activity, see Wall Eden Web site at bottom of page
Further information and contact details visit Wall Eden Holidays web site at bottom of page
The Somerset region
Somerset is a rural county of rolling hills and sheltered valleys - come and discover Coleridge's favourites: the Quantock Hills or venture to the wild heather clad slopes of the Exmoor National Park. A county of contrasts, Somerset is also home to the unique flat landscape of the Somerset Levels with its rich natural and historical heritage, it is home to some of Britains most valuable wetland habitats and most important battlefields.
Explore the famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves or meet a witch at Wookey Hole! Arthurian legends abound at Ancient Avalon - modern day Glastonbury, with its fantastic eclectic display of shops and landscape dominated by the evocative Glastonbury Tor.
Why not try your hand at some of Somerset's craft and traditional arts centres - or find a unique qift or souvineer. And no trip to Somerset would be complete without a visit to one of the many cider makers, sampling essential!
Local Sandy beaches with every seaside amenity.
Activities- Archery, fishing, cycle hire,sauna and hottub
- Secret World Animal Sanctuary
- Bird & wetland sanctuaries
- Glastonbury - 9miles
- Wells - 17 miles
- Cheddar & Wookie Hole - 9 miles
- Burnham on sea beach - 3 miles
- Brean sands- 5 miles
- Weston s- mare - 11
Pub - The Crown in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- Bason Bridge in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- The Orchard in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Crossways in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Huntspill Arms in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- East Huntspill post office
- supermarket - Asda, Highbridge
- Garage - Highbridge
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
8 Nov 2014
Fabulous. This was a base for us as we wanted to see things around and about Somerset. Have to say as a family of 4 with a 2 year old and 4 year old this was perfect. The Log Cabin was amazing, so … More
22 Feb 2012
"Popped in here, it's lovely..... wish I'd stayed longer"!"
Friends were staying at this lodge when we popped in to visit. What a BEAUTIFUL place! The lodge was spacious and well laid out. Our friend is disabled, there was great wheelchair access and every… More
16 Aug 2011
"Escape from the buzz"
My family and I have been to Wall Eden Farm many times as my work takes me to this region often. We find the cabins to be clean, warm and Homely with the freedom to use the fishing facilities and other activities on the farm. Plus to travel to locate sights, the beach, or beautiful local villages is simple and close. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. I would and do recommend Wall Eden Farm as a place to stay for all ages.
22 Jun 2011
"Great Family accommodation and stay!"
A fantastic family getaway which is perfect for all ages. We really enjoyed the combination of high quality accommodation, great location and range of educational farm activities. It's just a sha… More
You're booking with
Walleden Farm H.
- 6 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:31 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- Visit site
- 2340 properties
- 1861 properties
- 1131 properties
- 966 properties
- Southern Wales
- 579 properties
- 511 properties
- 365 properties
- 334 properties
- 98 properties
- 57 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 26 properties
- 6 properties