Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Completed in 2004 this one bedroom apartment has a hall , a spacious living room, a well fitted kitchen, large bedroom and bathroom with bath ( shower over ) and bidet. The main features are the terraces - almost 40sq. metres - at the rear overlooking the pool and gardens and at the front, the main terrace looks out over the Manilva vineyards, the Mediterranean, Gibraltar and North Africa. This terrace is accessed from both living room and bedroom. The complex has secure gated entry and an underground car park, with a lift to all floors. There are loungers available on each terrace and a dining table with four chairs on the main terrace.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sabinillas 300 m|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gibraltar 30 km, Nearest railway: Estepona 18 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
-The kitchen is well equipped with a ceramic hob and a full sized oven below, combination microwave/grill/oven, washing machine, fridge freezer, coffee maker and all the usual equipment.
- The living room has a large sofa which easily converts into a comfortable double bed, and there is a radio/CD player and satellite TV with all the UK channels.
- In the bedroom is one double bed with ample wardrobe and drawer space. -The floors are polished marble and the windows and patio doors are all double glazed with the benefit of white roller shutter blinds to keep the rooms cool.
- There is a lift in each apartment block from the car park. The whole apartment is attractively and tastefully decorated.
|Further details outdoors|
- As the complex is gated and secure the pool and garden area can be safely enjoyed by the residents of the complex which comprises 10 buildings each with 20 apartments.
- The Blue Flag beach is 5 minutes stroll and there is a golf course almost adjacent to the complex.
- A short walk along the beach brings you to a quaint fishing village Castillo de Duquesa with excellent restaurants serving locally caught fresh fish ,a little further along is the well known Puerto Duquesa with its beautiful harbour, shops, bars and restaurants - a selection to suit every taste - French, Chinese, Thai, Italian, Indian! There are excellent supermarkets at Sabinillas.
There is an Eroski and Maxi supermarket next door, together with 3 restaurants and a bazaar.
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol (or Costa del Golf as it is often called due to the large number of courses) has a long coastal strip bordering the Mediterranean but very quickly rising to mountains a short distance inland. The scenery inland is spectacular with visits to the beautiful white villages of Andalucia (including Gaucin and Ronda) being particularly worthwhile. Gibraltar is worth a day trip to take a guided tour of the Rock to see the famous Apes and do your duty free shopping. Tarifa, where the Med and the Atlantic meet (supposed to be one of the windiest places in Europe) is the Mecca of wind and sail surfers. You can hire kite and wind surfing equipment and there are lessons for beginners. From Algeciras you can take a 90 minute ferry and visit North Africa, Tangiers or Ceuta. Within about 15 km is the Selwo Animal Park based on an African Safari Park with over 2000 animals in semi-wild conditions. The wonderful climate allows year round enjoyment.
The apartment is within walking distance of the increasingly popular Port Duquesa - an amazing variety of places in which to eat, drink, or simply watch the world go by. The cosmopolitan cuisine includes French, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai and of course Spanish, with its speciality freshly caught fish and seafood. The Port offers full marina facilities for boating enthusiasts and it is fascinating to stroll around the harbour and see people messing around in boats from all over the world.The night life in Marbella is superb and within easy reach! We love the markets - there is a purpose built site at Sabinillas where on a Sunday morning you can find anything your heart desires! At Puerto Banus (where the other half live !) the market is a riot of interest and colour - you can spend happy hours (and Euros ! ) there.The Parc de Paloma at Benaldemena is crammed with a strange assortment of wildlife - peacocks, ducks, chickens, cats, rabbits - all living together in apparent harmony in lovely landscaped gardens .Go on market day, take a picnic - it's a smashing day!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Julian Winborne & J.
85% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 860 properties
- 222 properties
- 129 properties
- 113 properties
- 80 properties
- 76 properties
- 71 properties
- Manilva Sabinillas
- 70 properties
- Casares Costa
- 45 properties
- Jimena de la Frontera
- 36 properties
- 34 properties
- 33 properties
- 14 properties
- Town of Gibraltar
- 12 properties
- San Roque
- 12 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 11 properties
- Castellar de la Frontera
- 9 properties
- Sandy Bay
- 9 properties
- Linea De La Concepcion, La
- 9 properties
- 8 properties