Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Villa Zivana with pool is located in on the Split Riviera, in the centre of Dugi Rat, in a quiet residential area.
Villa Zivana is not far from restaurants, coffee bars and shops, and its situation in a street by a hill guarantees you peace and quiet. There is a Blue Flag beach about 600 meters from the villa.
Villa Zivana was thoroughly renovated and equipped in 2006. This villa on the Split Riviera is dedicated to unforgettable friendship and is full of details, pictures and memories of that friendship. It consists of a kitchen, two bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin), a sitting room and bathroom, with a garden, garden terrace, barbecue and garden furniture.
To make your stay in Dugi Rat as pleasant as possible, the house has been equipped with everything you might need.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
* Villa with private garden and swimming pool
* Situated in the centre of Dugi Rat on the Split Riviera, in a quiet residential area
* Close to shops, restaurants and coffee bars
* The nearest beach is 600 meters away
* Ideal for family holidays or groups of friends
|Further details outdoors||
* Private garden and garden terrace with garden furniture at your disposal
* To protect your peace and privacy, Villa Zivana is only available as a complete unit, with garden and pool
* English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Rafting on River Cetina - departure from Omiš, twice a day (09:00 and 14.30 hrs). Duration: 4 hrs. What to bring on this trip: T-shirt, bathing suit, towel, sports shoes, extra clothes and shoes you will put on after the trip. Price: 29 - 49 Eur.
- Canu Safari - Duration of excursion: 2hrs. Price includes: guide, enshurance, kanu, life jacket. Price:30 Eur
- Canyoning - Duration: 3-4 hrs of walking,waterfalls passing, swimming. Price includes: equipment, guide, enshurance. Price: 33 - 42 Eur.
- Canuing -Duration: 4 hrs drive in canu or cayak for two or three persons. Price includes: fruit, equipment, guide, enshurance. Price: 28 - 37 Eur.
Terrain riding -includes instructor. Price: 20 Eur
Tour through Cetina valley - 2 hrs riding, includes instructor. Price: 40 Eur.
Riding school - 20 trainings. Price on request.
- Walking tour - Green hills of Trilj. Visiting archeological findings in Tilurium, visiting rural household and cheese tasting. Price includes: guide, enshurance. Price: 25 Eur.
- Biking tour - price includes bike rent, helmet, guide, tasting homemade uštipci (donats). Price: 31-33 Eur.
- Fishing - bih+g game fishing, sometime called offshore sport fishing or offshore game fishing. Duration: 09:00-16:00. Included: pick up and drop off, welcome drink, lunch, baits, equipment. The catch remains on the boat.
- Diving: we offer diving for beginners and aslo for experienced divers. Price: 50 Eur.
- Paintball: this is and invitation in a game which is full of adrenaline in enviroment of River Cetina. Price:30Eur
Whole day excursions:
- Excursion to Split and Trogir - sightseeing with the local guide in Split and Trogir. Afer sightseeing free time, driving towards another city. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, tickets for Cathedrals St.Lovre and St.Duje.
- Excursion to Dubrovnik - transfer to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing induration of 1,5hrs. Price includes:transfer with high touristic class bus, guide,entrance tickets for pharmacy and cathedral. Price: 60 Eur.
- Excursion to Vranjaca Cave - price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 38 Eur.
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes - Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 75 Eur
- Excursion to Mostar and Medugorje - driving to Mostar. Sightseeing with the local tour guide, drive to Medugorje. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets for Turska Kuca.: Price 65 Eur.
- Excursion to Krka - driving to national park. Walking through the park and visiting Skradinski Buk. Price includes: transfer with high touristic class bus, guide, entrance tickets. Price: 52 Eur.
If you want to rent a car, scooter or bike please feel free to contact us, and we will organize everything for you.
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.
The Dalmatia region
Split Riviera is a place in which Nature set about creating masterpieces; in a relatively small area, a meeting of the impossible has taken place. Here, the vast range of the mountains plunges right down to the crystal sea. Cool forests are not far from coves bathed in sunlight. Like an endless golden necklace, a series of sandy and pebble beaches stretches along the shore of Split Riviera. Pretty fishing villages nestle by ancient olive groves and vineyards, and the River Cetina canyon dominates the heights of the Omis, from where there is a wonderful view towards the central Dalmatian archipelago, Brac Island, Hvar Island, Solta Island and Vis Island.
Split Riviera climate is one of the sunniest in central Dalmatia and the Mediterranean. Split Riviera climate is characterized by mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers, with many hours of sunshine.
On average, there are 2,700 hours of sunshine on Split Riviera annually. So it enjoys mild and moderate Mediterranean weather with average air temperatures around 7Â°C in January and 25Â°C in July.
On Split Riviera there are plenty of historical places to visit (Split, Omis, Solin Trogir...). Diocletianâ€™s Palace in Split was built by the Roman Emperor Diocletian between 295 and 305 AD. He spent the last years of his life there. Through the centuries, the city of Split developed around the palace. Today, the palace cellars host Diocletian Evenings and festivals, concerts and other events take place within the ancient walls.
St. Duje's (Domnius) Cathedral was built on the mausoleum of the Emperor Diocletian. At the entrance to the cathedral is an Egyptian sphinx from the second century BC.
n the Solin area you can visit the site of ancient Salonis. The remains of the ancient city, which was the metropolis of the Roman province of Dalmatia, can still be seen today, including the amphitheatre and baths.
Another interesting place to visit is Trogir and its City walls and Kamerlengo Fortress â€“ medieval walls (14th century) and a fortress which used to be a military barracks. Today it is a summer theatre and memorial park. In Trogir there is also the Cathedral of St. John, with a famous Romanesque portal carved and signed by the greatest Croatian sculptor, Radovan.
In summer it is interesting to visit Omis; there are events such as the Omis Summer of Culture, Dalmatian Klapa Festival, Pirate Nights, Carnival, Omis Swimming Marathon, Crazy Diving and many musical, theatrical and food events.
Dugi Rat is a town on Split Riviera placed strategically between two urban centres: Omis, once the haunt of pirates, and Split, a city of ancient history and rich culture, best known for Diocletian's Palace.
While the rest of the coastline is mostly rocky, with pebble beaches, the stretch between Dugi Rat and Omis is characterized by sandy beaches.
Dugi Rat is an ideal choice for a family holiday with small children, and the waters of Brac Channel guarantee sailors, surfers and water-skiers an sports-packed action holiday. The River Cetina is close by, with its impressive canyon, one of the best places in Croatia for kayaking, rafting, rock climbing and fishing. Dugi Rat has sports grounds for five-a-side football, handball, basketball and volleyball.
The peace and quiet, shady, scented pines and crystal sea offer breathing-space from the bustle of urban life, yet the towns of Dalmatia are within easy reach for those who enjoy cultural events and entertainment. There are many theatre productions and concerts, including the Split Summer in Split and the Dalmatian Klapa Festival in Omis. There are also clubs and discos with music and dancing through to the small hours.
The fierce spirit and boldness of the famous pirates of long ago is still reflected today in the hard-working locals, fishermen and seafarers, and can be heard in the original songs of the Omis klapa singers.