Le Clos des Vignes
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Le Clos des Vignes is a stunning luxury holiday villa located above Zaton, a picturesque harbour village that's just 15 minutes from Dubrovnik's Old Town. This 4-bedroom country house has its own private swimming pool and 2400m2 of beautiful Mediterranean gardens to explore.
Built as a private holiday home for a well-known Croatian wine producer, Le Clos des Vignes is available to families or groups of friends looking for a very special retreat. Spread across 350m2, it's bright, spacious and fully furnished. Everything has been chosen with comfort and relaxation in mind.
Le Clos des Vignes has a privileged, private and quiet location in scenic surroundings with breathtaking views – perfect for enjoying the sunshine and peaceful evenings on one of the several terraces with seating. The villa sits on the side of a hill and has an unusual layout, split into separate cottages.
This means that all your guests will enjoy privacy while being close enough to enjoy a vacation together. Rediscover the simple pleasures in life: a morning coffee, a sunset cocktail, an afternoon siesta or a romantic dinner beneath the stars.
Zaton is a small port village with seaside walks, lovely bars and restaurants, and a handy local store. It takes just 10 minutes in the car to get to unspoilt beaches with crystal-clear waters.
Le Clos des Vignes offers a unique stay; it's hard to put into words, so experience it for yourself by watching our video about the property – and then book it for your vacation!
• Main cottage: sleeps 6 (2 adults and 4 children) in 3 bedrooms.
• Second cottage: sleeps 2 in a double bedroom with en-suite.
• Third cottage: sleeps 2; it is a studio with kitchenette and en-suite.
Bedrooms in all cottages open onto the wonderful gardens. The property is non-smoking throughout. Please note that the villa has many steps (see below for details) – it would not suit anyone with walking or mobility difficulties.
Overview of facilities
• 5 bedrooms (3 doubles and 2 with bunk beds) and 4 bathrooms
• High quality materials, furniture and interiors
• Private heated swimming pool, gym facilities and sauna
• 3 large terraces plus spacious yard and outdoors area
• Heating and cooling
• Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Oven, electric stove, coffee machine and fridge
• Flat-screen TV, satellite channels, DVD and CD player, and WIFI access
• Summer kitchen
• Garden furniture and deck chairs
• Daily cleaning and housekeeping
• Breakfast served daily
Features floor by floor
• Parking for 2 cars
• Sauna for 2 people
• Gym facilities
First floor (+18 stairs)
• One semi-detached double bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with shower and A/C
• 2 bedrooms with bunk beds for 4 children
• One double bedroom (bed 200cm x 200cm) with en-suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower, large dressing room, A/C and satellite TV
• One bathroom with shower
• Laundry room with washing machine, iron, ironing board, WC and a sofa
Second floor – indoors (+18 stairs)
• Spacious living area with seating for up to 8 guests
• Satellite TV and CD player
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dining table for up to 8 guests
• Work area with a desk and printer
• Living area/kitchen opens onto the garden
Second floor – outdoor terrace (+12 stairs): perfect for getting together and dining al fresco
• Equipped terrace with lounge chairs and table for up to 10 people
• Beautiful Mediterranean garden with olive trees
• Vinotheque wine cellar (the owner is a famous Croatian wine producer)
• Fully equipped kitchen
Third level – outdoor terrace (+23 stairs): the pool area
• Beautiful garden with amazing views on the countryside and mountains
• Heated swimming pool
• Lounge chairs
• Summer kitchen with dishwasher and ice maker – ideal for drinks and light snacks
Fourth level – outdoor terrace (+18 stairs): awaken your senses in the garden
• Garden with seasonal vegetables
Fifth level – semi-detached studio and outdoor terrace (+65 stairs)
• Amazing views of the sea and Elafiti island
• Double bed (140cm x 160cm)
• Bathroom with shower
• No A/C, but its elevated position, thick stone walls and big windows mean the studio enjoys the breeze and keeps cool
Le Clos des Vignes is just 300m from Zaton village and a 10-minute drive from Dubrovnik. We recommend hiring a car.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Cilipi Airport 35 km, Nearest railway: Split 200 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 3 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Dubrovnik Riviera/Islands region
World renowned holiday destination Dubrovnik is conveniently located in the centre of the Mediterranean. A
short hop, (less than 2 hrs flight,) from most European capitals.
Dubrovnik offers some of Europe's finest clear sea waters, restaurants, shopping, bars, cafes and night-life. Ideal for romance, honeymooners, families, nature lovers, retiree's, Dubrovnik offers something for everyone.
Dubrovnik is truly an ideal destination of choice.
Holidays in Dubrovnik might well be steeped in history, but this city has many faces. Whether you're looking for a seaside holiday, or a chic city break, summer holidays to Dubrovnik have got it all. Medieval houses, ancient palaces and churches rub shoulders with plate-clattering restaurants and buzzing bars. It's an exciting mix for your vacation.
Holidays in Dubrovnik feature sightseeing, shopping and sunshine in equal measures. Visit age-old monasteries for a glimpse of bygone days. Wander the markets and chic boutiques looking for keepsakes and presents.
Or simply lie on a sunbed at the beach and indulge in some sun-soaking. Your Dubrovnik holiday can be as laid-back or as upbeat as you like. Particularly at night. Whether you want a quiet candlelit dinner or dancing till dawn, you'll find something to suit your mood with travel to Dubrovnik!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Viktor - (Property Manager Butterfly Services Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Aug 2014
Based in Croatia
- 1308 properties
- 231 properties
- 221 properties
- 105 properties
- Island Mljet
- 83 properties
- 58 properties
- Herceg Novi
- 54 properties
- Slivno Ravno
- 52 properties
- 32 properties
- Island Kolocep
- 31 properties
- 26 properties
- Island Lopud
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- Mali Ston
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties