Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Villa Vesna is an old historic house placed in the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Surrounded with historical heritage and cultural importance Villa Vesna will offer you a holiday that you can only dream about. Villa Vesna is complete balance of the old exterior and modernly equipped interior. Completely renovated in 2005, Villa Vesna is offering you finest accommodation in the coziest Old Town.
Villa Vesna Apartments has two different apartments. Apartment Vesna and Apartment Katarina.
Apartment Vesna is an apartment which can accommodate up to 4 people and it has two floors.
- First floor is on the first floor of the house and has living room, kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, oven and hot water. As a part of a kitchen is a dining room with table and chairs. Bathroom has a shower and hot water throughout the whole year. Living room is equipped with SAT TV and sofa. We are counting sofa as one sleeping unit although it can accommodate two people. Whole floor is has its own air-conditioning unit.
- Second floor is a large bedroom with two twin beds and one extra bed. Twin beds can be assembled in one kind size bed. Second floor has its own air-conditioning unit.
Apartment Katarina is a studio apartment on the ground floor of Villa Vesna. Apartment Katarina can accommodate up to two people. Included into an apartment is kitchen, bathroom with bath, and bedroom. Kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, stove and hot water. As a part of a kitchen is a dining room with table and chairs. Bedroom has a king-size bed. The whole floor is air-conditioned with one air-conditioning unit.
Come to Villa Vesna and experience Dubrovnik in different way then others have opportunity to experience it. Sleep and live in Medieval town like our ancestors used to do. Our motto is: "Enjoy your holiday, while we take care of your accommodation!"
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Buza beach 50 m|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Durbovnik Airport 20 km, Nearest railway: Ploce Railway Station 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors||
Apartment Vesna - up to 4 people
2 x twin size beds
1 x extra bed
1 x sofa bed (used to accommodate 1 people)
Apartment Katarina - up to 2 people
1 x king-size bed
The Dubrovnik Riviera/Islands region
As for many years Dubrovnik has been interesting for many people. Its historical beauty of glorious city walls and medieval houses awakes special feelings in human bodies. Everyone who comes once, try to come back again. The surrounding area of Dubrovnik town is as beautiful as the Old Town itself. Picturesque town of Cavtat with interesting walking promenade dates even before town of Dubrovnik. Fertile Konavle valley and Konavoski Dvori restaurant are showing you how people used to live in past times, and the fact that there are still people who like to follow and maintain traditions of our ancestors.
Elaphite Islands are true jewel of Dubrovnik archipelago. Consisting of 13 islands, only three of them inhabited and reachable without having your own boat. Each of those three islands has its own story and its own life.
- Island of Kolocep offers you peace and interesting rocky because with beautiful shades made of pine trees. The experiences of all senses are included. Eyes are experiencing beautiful and unspoiled nature, nose is experience smell of Adriatic flora and fauna, ears are experiencing sounds of birds and sea, tong is experiencing taste of salt sea and local foods while you enjoy in touching the ground full of pine trees needles.
- Island of Lopud is a touristy island mostly known by it’s enormously (for our conditions) big beach. Sandy beach has the longest shoal known in this area, almost 100m long. Although many people disregard this fact, Lopud is an island with long history and many historical remains and gardens. Once you come to an island, you can use whole day for exploration of the island, because it has enough to show you besides long beautiful beach.
- Island of Sipan is the third and biggest island in the Elaphite Islands. There are two main villages Sudjuradj and Luka Sipanska. Great historical heritage of the island can be found all over it. Many people come just for exploration of unspoiled nature along with history of people. However, those who would not like to explore it, there are some excellent beaches both sandy and rocky ones that can attract you to explore, for me, the most beautiful island of Elaphite Islands.
Other sights that have to be mentioned are Lokrum Island (distanced only 10 minutes boat drive from the Old Town harbor), Trsteno Botanical Garden, Mali Ston, Montenegro, Medjugorje Pilgrimage (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Dubrovnik Old Town itself is great asset and you will be a part of its everyday life. Must see sights are: Rector's Palace, Cathedral and its Treasury, St. Blasius church (patron of the town of Dubrovnik), Franciscan monastery, City Walls, Maritime museum, Etnograpchical museum. Taste a local sea food specialties in bufet Kamenice on Pujiska placa, or try something different in Tavern Arsenal.